Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
gets up changing again User Image
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH get him out of me"

???: jumps down from balcony and stops Xia, Xeviance, and rikku "look at him hes trying to fight the entity inside him" looks at rikku "you should know the most about since your somebody was the one who put it in him"
"what are you talking about?"Rikku looks at Ruxia.
???: "back when you two were somebodies you had saved ruxias life by putting a rogue nobody in him"
"That cant be true.....it just cant...."Rikku looked Ruxia."if it true...then why i cant remember it?"
???: "not everone can remember what theyre somebody did"
"I remember everything though....but what you say i cant remember." Rikku put her hands on her ears and keeped shaking her head back and forth. Then after she looked at Ruxia then started to walk towards him.
"rikku please stay back i dont want to hurt you"

???: "RUXIA YOU HAVE TO CONTROL HIM THINK OF WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF YOU DONT"

kIYOSHI: "come on brother you can do it"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:10 am
((oh wait is this still going?!))  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:28 am
Akira Shinji
((oh wait is this still going?!))
(( stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare burning_eyes xd um i guess everyone forgot about im guessing))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:08 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
???: "back when you two were somebodies you had saved ruxias life by putting a rogue nobody in him"
"That cant be true.....it just cant...."Rikku looked Ruxia."if it true...then why i cant remember it?"
"I remember everything though....but what you say i cant remember." Rikku put her hands on her ears and keeped shaking her head back and forth. Then after she looked at Ruxia then started to walk towards him.

((sorry it took me so long. i been a bit sick so i havent been really wanted to rp while i was sick. im almost completely better. im well enough to rp agian))
Rikku took a deep breath and continued to walk towards him."im not afraid of you or getting hurt anymore."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:52 pm
((I haven't forgot about it... XD I'm just not sure what to do at the moment.. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:13 pm
The Sphinxyness
((I haven't forgot about it... XD I'm just not sure what to do at the moment.. ^^; ))

((Er, yeah. What she said...))  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:52 am
Akira Shinji
The Sphinxyness

((Er, yeah. What she said...))

((yeah. what they said.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((sorry it took me so long. i been a bit sick so i havent been really wanted to rp while i was sick. im almost completely better. im well enough to rp agian))
Rikku took a deep breath and continued to walk towards him."im not afraid of you or getting hurt anymore."
"thats to bad his hair suddenly turtning full black again "hahahahahahahahahahahaha uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" drops the ground unconcious with a dagger sticking out of his back with Kiyoshi standing over it

Kiyoshi: "on the behalf of my brother i belief if you were able to survive this long against this other side of my brother concious you have passed this test" smiles "CONGRATULATIONS"

???: picks up ruxia "if you all could return to your rooms that and wait for the next announcement for the test thank you" starts to walk away "one more thing none of you are to enter ruxias room under no curcumstances" dissapears

Kiyoshi: just stands there looking at them all with a scared look in his eyes  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:31 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"thats to bad his hair suddenly turtning full black again "hahahahahahahahahahahaha uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" drops the ground unconcious with a dagger sticking out of his back with Kiyoshi standing over it

Kiyoshi: "on the behalf of my brother i belief if you were able to survive this long against this other side of my brother concious you have passed this test" smiles "CONGRATULATIONS"

???: picks up ruxia "if you all could return to your rooms that and wait for the next announcement for the test thank you" starts to walk away "one more thing none of you are to enter ruxias room under no curcumstances" dissapears

Rikku watched Ruxia disappeared and was worried about him. She walked off and when she was passing Ruxia door she stop and listened to see if she could hear anything at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

Rikku watched Ruxia disappeared and was worried about him. She walked off and when she was passing Ruxia door she stop and listened to see if she could hear anything at all.
Kiyoshi: "you know you do look alot like her no wonder he likes you so much"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:40 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

Kiyoshi: "you know you do look alot like her no wonder he likes you so much"
"what?"Rikku looks at him"what do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:48 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed but gave a sigh of relief. It was over, it was finally over. Now all she wanted to do was go back to her room and rest. She opened a portal to her room and slowly began to step inside.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:30 am
Tired and worn out, Xeviance made a portal back to his room, Zexion's old room, where he would rest and recover. He was glad it was over.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:36 am
((I changed Rixia's name to Kiraxa sometime during the fight, so I'll be calling her Kiraxa from now on, hope you don't mind.))

Kiraxa nearly collapsed on the way back to Demyx's old room, she had never fought so long or hard in her life. "Thank...goodness...it's...over..." she sighed as she fell onto the bed.  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:37 am
Xia found her way to Marluxia's old room and collapsed on his comfy bed, confused and exhausted. What was going to be the next test anyway? And she still didn't know who that person was that spoke to her before the test. She sighed as a couple of Marluxia's roses came over and comforted her.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games