Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:54 pm
"all righty then"
suri jumps out of bed and disappeared in a cloud a smoke  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:45 pm
Zann nodded as he took the bag of pills, and headed to Susumu's house.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:21 pm
futashi enters in the hospital, hoping not to draw to much attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:29 pm
Kiyoshi arrived their with Futashi. "Ok we need someone to heal the burn and bandage it, and if it doesnt happen soon they might have to amputate it." Kiyoshi laughed at the idea.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:39 pm
futashi sighed. "your always joking are you?" he said. he then sat in down in one of the chairs. "just like he said. need someone to heal my arm and hand and to bandage it" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:00 pm
Kiyoshi smiled. "Well if I didn't joke or keep a positive attitude, I would probley go into a depression with how bad my life sucks." He then patted him on the back. "I'll find a doctor for you though." Kiyoshi walked off and after a few minitues came back with a doctor.

"Well let me take a look" The doctor said looking at his hand. "Hmm not to bad, its fixible." Teh docotr then amde a few handseals and put his hands over Futashi's and they began to heal.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:41 pm
after that. futashi thank the doctor and he was looking at his arm. "useing chidori.....i finally got the hang of it now" he said, smiling. "now to learn the next step of chidori."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:57 pm
"Oh sure next step is burring your whole body doing Chidori Current...That jutsu is so awsome I want to learn it so bad." Kiyoshi said picturing his blade covered in electricty. "But maybe you should take a little break before trying it." He said not wanting Futashi to over do it.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:08 pm
futashi look at kiyoshi and smirk. "of course. i'l take a little break before knowing it." he said, smiling now. "we need to fight one day to. i never really had a chance at the exams." he said, slittle annoyed that he was kick out for using a jutsu he was not to use.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:19 pm
"You got it," he said with a smile. "Now you better rest up a bit, I have something I got to do, so see you later." Kiyoshi made a seal and zipped off to the training ground.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:55 am
*in a wisp of lightning brile was in an empty hospital room and laid zann on one of the beds waiting for someone to come and help. while he let out a little drunk laugh and sat down saying*

"um, we need so help in here." brile said sitting beside the bed and waited for snowy to come and help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:00 am
((Wow, Brile's so drunk, this is a bit worrying lol))

Zann's right arm was broken in 2 places and it was bent in a strange and awkward angle. The skin on his hand and wrist have also peeled off, as the repeating friction of the Rasengan was too much for his hand. A red spot started to gather beneath his hand as blood ran off freely.

His eyes suddenly snapped open and he tried to sit up,
"Wha...where...?"  

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:26 am
*neko appeared in the room*

"hey zann! why did you left me at the training grounds, i was very lonely you know gonk " "whatever a learned a new jutsu" "howsit going?"

(couldnt you act like everything was alright? now you cant train anymore till someone heals you... and susumu is gone and snow is not often online xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:37 am
((I know, Snow is never online...whatever, my arm magically healed. Oh I know, how about this...))

A random medic nin comes in xd ,
"Patient number 34, arm fractured in 2 places and skin damage." She said. Her hand glowed green as she placed it on Zann's arm with the "Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)". She then moved over to his hand and performed the "Chiyute No Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)". In no time, Zann's hand was healed apart from a few cuts.
"There, all done now dearie." She spoke to him like a little kid.

Zann gave a curt nod of thanks, as he thought the nurse was a little annoying and treated him like a child. He put his steel plated arm guard back on, and turned to Neko,
"I'm fine, let's go to the training grounds." He wanted to get out of the hospital to train.  

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:40 am
doing this--> eek

"who was that nin? xp " " whateve rok lets go" *walks out the room is she could see the strange medic nin, but she has dissapeared*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games