Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suki Wolfesong

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:17 pm
hellos! I'm...well u can read the thing on the left to know...anyway, I've been on Gaia only for about 2-3 months and i don't really know how to work a lot of stuff. and i'm really poor. thats y i signed up here ^-^ so just so you know, right now I'm having a freak obssession of InuYasha!!! he's hott. so hi again!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:53 pm
Hello,my name is Bosmoq.I've been on Gaia for about 8 or 9 months,and I've always loved halloween items!Some guy in the chatterbox(I believe it was peasant) posted about this,so I joined.If I actually won something here,I would use it to help my quest,and if anything was left over,I would give it to my friends.  

bosmoq

DigitaLove

Dapper Trafficker

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:22 pm
Hey, I'm tifnicksalt and I've been on Gaia sence 07/02/2005.
((First account is fasanfo BLUE WOLF))

I'm 15, I'm from Collins, MS, and I'm crazy. 4laugh

If I was to win I would probaly die and my friend Wade would get it.
Or I would live and just go into the hospital from shock and share it with my two best friend when I get out. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:33 pm
I am zero (Charlie in real life) if i got a mil i would save up for an omg im 17 going on 18 im italian and i love hellsing  

Zero Kokojan

Xeoj

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:37 pm
User Image
Name: Joe D.
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: User Image
Gaia Age: Almost 3 years.

How'd I Get Here?:
I saw the thread in the chatterbox, thought I'd love to win a million gold and entered and the rest is history.

What would I do with my winnings if I won?:
First I'd set aside a reasonable amount to continue gaining through investments and controlling the Marketplace.

Second I'd give 1k to new players I met if they ever asked for something to an extent.

Third I'd do all the things on Gaia I wished I could, but never had the gold to afford.

Any other questions, if you're interested in knowing about me that is, you can just ask me.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:12 pm
I am Flameinexile, my name is Sil, I'm 18, and attending college in Lugano Switzerland, though I'm from and am currently in Minnesota. I love art and all things creative.

I've been on Gaia since 2003 with my original account, and during the Valentine's Event I found a thread by Fetus Fondue and I met yokomotoz, who reccomended that I check out this guild this morning.

If I won I would buy a few of the items on my wishlist and then get something for yoko because tis only right xp

I have a tendancy to go places and do things I shouldn't like staying out all night so I'm tired and going to nap now xd  

Flameinexile

Invisible Heckler

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

SakuraKyoyama

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:16 pm
I'm
a cute girl
sexy -when I want-
brown eyes
black hair but I'm thinking that my hair will be purple on vacations ^_^

I love
cute things
shinny things
purple!
my cellphone
my friends
gaia!
Shaman king
Ouran High School Host
Tsubasa Chronicles
art <3
my boyfriend

I hate
persons that I don't know and ask me for donations in a rude mode
green >.<
hot days without a pool near Dx
boys that ask me to be their girlfriend when they don't know my name and that I don't know their name

I'm on gaia since Jan 15, 2006 b-cuz a friend told me about this site and we met b-cuz of the anime <3
If I win the mill I will help kind persons and finish my dream avi ^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:15 pm
ninja
Favorite Anime:Naruto
Second Favorite:The Prince Of Tennis
I love:
My friends, my new cell-phone, video games, Kingdom Hearts, Disney movies (The Classics, not the newer stuff....) and other stuff....  

Catch Edge

Toxxyyy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:20 pm
hi guys (:
i'm toxic.. i don't wanna tell you my real name 'cus it sucks D<
haha
i'm 15 :3
i get out of school tomorrow for summer which is totally cool, right?
yep.

i gots really dark blonde hair, brown eyes. oh and if you didn't get it, i'm a girl :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:23 am
t o x i c `
hi guys (:
i'm toxic.. i don't wanna tell you my real name 'cus it sucks D<
haha
i'm 15 :3
i get out of school tomorrow for summer which is totally cool, right?
yep.

i gots really dark blonde hair, brown eyes. oh and if you didn't get it, i'm a girl :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wait a tick...you're a girl.

no waiis.
:B

Sir Fig of Newton

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:37 am
Welcome to the Guild everyone. :]  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:03 pm
Im mawrr. Im 15 and get off of school on thrusday after finals,

Im a bio geek ><
And an anime geek
and a marvel geek
and a fantasy geek
and a book worm heart  

Mawrr

The Classy Mofo

Eloquent Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:48 pm
Well, my real name is Chris, but I cosplay as Roxas from the Kingdom Hearts videogame series online, so most people just call me Roxas. Pretty smart with technology for my age, and I am an avid AMV maker. Can be funny sometimes, but that's usually only when I make fun of myself xD

I found this place through a banner on someones page, they are the author of the post called "How to make 100k without begging or bumping".

If I were to win anything from this guild, I would help my friends out first before myself, because they are always helping me out, and they are some of the greatest friends anyone could ever have.

So far I am enjoying Gaia and this Guild. I hope to make more friends and hope that this guild keeps growing strong.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:13 pm
Pesti to many, Umi to a few. And Tina to the Personal.

My name is Christina S., 19 and a Gov. Thomas Johnson High School graduate of Maryland. And happily engaged to Lucas Marc Claggett aka Skyte Aero.

I started here at Gaia with my first account umiyouko on 03/20/2005. Introducted by Harsh **now known as (-.Acid.Drop.Dreams.-)**

In about a years' time I got into some trouble with locals and was stalked by obsessed lovers. I created "nutin" on 03/24/2005 then used it to get away from it all and then finally abandoned my main early '06.

This account was female as nutin but decided that I liked male items better so I did the sex change operation and haven't changed back since.
I've since changed this accounts name from:

nutin
Dr. Thodt.
-Pestilence Rain-

I am very content with this name from reasons that won't be spoken.

I was a fisher since I started and stayed that way. I am currently questing for the Candy Striper Helm as says my signature. Also a donator, I donated my first 400g that Gaia gives you when you start.

I am worth: 1,308,164 gold up-to-date.

I do draw, I love any kind of art and do avi art for free. Though my scanner is still dead and I haven't gotten it fixed; I sometimes do art in photoshop.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

PS: Pearl Version: Name: RAIN, Friend Code: 1633 0704 8652 ...Bishaan!

Pokemon for teh win! X3  

-Pestilence Rain-

GoLdEn_CaSh

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:30 pm
hi i am golden_cash..
i wanted to join this guild to earn money for my dream avi..i was trying to save some money but someone hacked me..so when i needed help to earn money, my cousin PM me about this guild... i want to win so i can get my dream avi i really like.... i'll try having faith..that's the only way i can get what i want... if i win i'll buy the stuff for my dream avi and the rest for charity...i really want to win badly.... heart
my friend said good things will really happen if you have faith and love... heart i hope i get the money.....but if i don't then i'll try again..i won't give up.. thank you.. this might be a helpful guild to help your dreams come true... 3nodding  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games