Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:12 am

melikefood
I've got a gift of the gods that I don't need.
Although it's price is deflated.

I'm sending it anyway.
thanks, i'll keep it in the box as a reminder for now. if we can get atleast 8 more challengers, i'll build the guild. and just make entry fee 50. that way people don't have to send money to me.

EDIT: YAY! I DEFENDED MY BADGE!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:32 pm

Zetshimaru
Alright rad I'll battle ya does some time tommorrow sound good?

Oh and how much money is need for the guild?

Possibly. I'm going out to dinner tonight, but we could probably battle before. Send me a PM when you're ready.

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:57 pm

zetshimaru, i'm available. I check my PM's 3 times a day, so if you want a match i'm willing. after that i'm gonna have some new rules set for my gym... so i'll have time to search for a slowpoke... my team needs more diversity.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:54 pm

*Xilo* I'll just buy the guild now and give you ownership ok xilo? also when I send you the pm for giving you ownership i'll include the price of the guild and how much you need to pay me back which will probably only be around 5k.

Edit: I think I out did my self...I do believe I have the chance to get this guild with 9sub forums for 13k!
Edit2: the full price for this would actrully be 42.5k

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:22 am

vincentffx-2
*Xilo* I'll just buy the guild now and give you ownership ok xilo? also when I send you the pm for giving you ownership i'll include the price of the guild and how much you need to pay me back which will probably only be around 5k.

Edit: I think I out did my self...I do believe I have the chance to get this guild with 9sub forums for 13k!
alright do it then. then atleast i'll have something to do. build a guild.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:26 am

~Xiloscent~
vincentffx-2

alright do it then. then atleast i'll have something to do. build a guild.

Any way at all that I can help with that?

RyuHimora00

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:20 am

Rad Electropow
Zetshimaru
Alright rad I'll battle ya does some time tommorrow sound good?

Oh and how much money is need for the guild?

Possibly. I'm going out to dinner tonight, but we could probably battle before. Send me a PM when you're ready.

What time zone do you live in? I think that your hours ahead or behind me, for me it seemed like you made that post in the middle of the night.

And I'll help with the guild (or atleast try) just let me know what I can do.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:54 pm

Im in GMT -7:00 Arizona.
>_>

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

RyuHimora00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:06 pm

Connection problems?

Edit: Yay! Two badges now!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:39 pm

RyuHimora00 obtains the Lv1 Critical Badge.
User Image

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

RyuHimora00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Who's next to feel my wrath?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:29 am

Rad and Xilo can you two put a time and day you can fight me? It is easier for me to match a time then to make one. (when putting the time don't forget the timezone plz)

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:16 am

we'll, I don't really have a time set, but just if you catch me on gaia which i'm on once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and sometimes at night.

tonights alls hallows eve though, so i'll be throwin' candy at a bunch of bad costumes.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:31 pm

Happy post-Halloween sugar rushes, everyone!

RyuHimora00

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:29 am

Oh dang... I forgot about this. I haven't checked the wifi forum for ages since I lost my wifi dongle.

I just got a replacement, so I'm up for this!
The crappy thing is... my team is very carefully tailored for SIX pokemon. Having 4 just kind of cripples it. Can I use 6? sweatdrop

(Xilo -- do I need to play you again for the badge?)
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games