Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 pm

*is singing* rest my friend sense no fear you know i am here... soon your pain and your tear they will dissapear... theres a place far away thats where you will go... i can't come with you though it hurts me so... but just before you go please lend me something lend me your strength so that i can move on... with my own missions and with my own purpose lend me your powers i'll use them for you... all the things i will do you will do them too... and every step takes me closer to you... i can feel that you are within my heart... watching me doing the things meant for you... living your life for you watching your dreams come true fooling myself and them that i am you... i must complete your quest all you must do is rest trusting me that i will do all i can...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
So it would be Hya, Oxy, and Ice VS. THinking, Shane and OSU. Oh we have a 3V3 !

x P
K, so wait.
What rank is Thinking?
I'm still only Gennin, but I'm probably at least top 3, out of all gennin.

He is a chunnin if he uses the right RPC. Yeah i could get us 3 more SS-Ranked to back us up so you guys dont stand a chance.

But that'll ruin the whole thing ):
Plus, I could, too, you know. ;/
Lenon, Ryoko, and Kazuma.

ill just get Jyxny, Jedfi, and Sengetsu.

derp ):
anyways, I'm not actually planning on joining this fight, Lol.
I'm going to train the hardest possible, until I'm the strongest gennin. All I need is 3 tomoe, and to master Youso. Just a bit more. D:

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
So it would be Hya, Oxy, and Ice VS. THinking, Shane and OSU. Oh we have a 3V3 !

x P
K, so wait.
What rank is Thinking?

He is a chunnin if he uses the right RPC. Yeah i could get us 3 more SS-Ranked to back us up so you guys dont stand a chance.

I get Hiro maybe and Katsuro maybe and lenon maybe ha

Stop your s**t talking, I am gonna make a third RPC if I can, and I'll rank it your rank and ******** you up sooooooooooooo bad, plus I think some of those guys would help me. Hiro cause Sarium is his ally, Lenon cause he trained Sarium a bit, and Im not sure about Kats.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician

x P
K, so wait.
What rank is Thinking?

derp ):
I'm going to train the hardest possible, until I'm the strongest gennin. All I need is 3 tomoe, and to master Youso. Just a bit more. D:
being the strongest isn't about how much you train or how much s**t you have on you, its the quality.

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

OMg this was suppose to be a spar, and you guys tunred it into something totally different. of course i went along with it, but man, this is really going somewhere. But i sesne a Fight between Ice and Shane. Shane wernt our RPC suppose ot go to cloud together? Looks like i am going to have to side with Ice if you and him fight.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician

x P
K, so wait.
What rank is Thinking?

derp ):

All three of them have ties to me. I am allies with Jynx and Jedi and Sengetsu is family to my uchiha RPC, and friedns with my other one.

irishshamrock12

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 pm

hey irish can kazuma train serina in wind a bit?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Muse_Magician
OMg this was suppose to be a spar, and you guys tunred it into something totally different. of course i went along with it, but man, this is really going somewhere. But i sesne a Fight between Ice and Shane. Shane wernt our RPC suppose ot go to cloud together? Looks like i am going to have to side with Ice if you and him fight.

No worries, I have nothing against you, Muse, my fellow Little Monster. x D
I just really want to beat the ******** out of Ice's RPCs.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

irishshamrock12
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician

x P
K, so wait.
What rank is Thinking?

Stop your s**t talking, I am gonna make a third RPC if I can, and I'll rank it your rank and ******** you up sooooooooooooo bad, plus I think some of those guys would help me. Hiro cause Sarium is his ally, Lenon cause he trained Sarium a bit, and Im not sure about Kats.

First of all, we wouldnt have gotten this far into the conversation if people werent going crazy about me and OSU having a spar. And Second, im not s**t talking. Why dont you mind your own busniess.

little mintchan

Anything for you Minty.

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Muse_Magician
irishshamrock12
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician

First of all, we wouldnt have gotten this far into the conversation if people werent going crazy about me and OSU having a spar. And Second, im not s**t talking. Why dont you mind your own busniess.

I was talking to Ice....................
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Thinking_Outside_Insanity
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician
Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician

derp ):
being the strongest isn't about how much you train or how much s**t you have on you, its the quality.

I want both.
I'm already fairly decent at RPing, so now I just need more power.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Incubus Shane
Muse_Magician

No worries, I have nothing against you, Muse, my fellow Little Monster. x D
I just really want to beat the ******** out of Ice's RPCs.

Your right, we are allies for life. i couldn betray you. Your just too cool for that. I would just stay out of the fight. Looks like my fight with OSU is going to be relocated and now at a different time. Man, i was going to have a great fight until i blabbed about it.

irishshamrock12
little mintchan

Anything for you Minty.

where we meet?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

*still singing* Who are you to look at me? Who are you to speak with me? Are you an evil guy or are you a friend? Someone close? Or can I on you true depend? And still you watch me so dear, who are you? Do I know you from before? Because your eves do look thorn You remind me of someone that I can't tell... Or am I just seeing weird things in my head? But, still I don't have a clue who you are...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games