Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Canas Renvall
I think mine's without a Player's Choice label too... Good job! biggrin I got mine for cheap at GameStop too. xd Starting it on Halloween night... I like it.

Hahaha, Nice. I think the same thing is gonna happen to me too. I get the memory card tomorrow; along with a controller, and I'm good to go. I'm glad it was so cheap too. Not a scratch on the disc, either. WOOT!! xd

Edit: I realized you didn't start it on Halloween. *facepalm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Mjolnir The Hammer
Hey guys. I'm on my quest! This is the first step in my journey, so wish me luck...

Oh and take a gander at this: NO PLAYER'S CHOICE LABEL!! mrgreen
User Image
heart Just got it today, but I need a memory card. Oh well, TOMORROW!! heart
I'm freakin' excited, I wanna dig right into this.

Was that last line a pun? rofl

Congrats on the non-PC label! I have the PC label for both Zero and REmake, but they're from the Pure Evil pack so it's fine.

MadamTarantula

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm disappointed to say that I didn't intend a pun, but thank you for noting that: the jokes of cheesiness from the river of cheesiness is now flowing freely.

Mmm *lick lick, cheeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeesssse.... xD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Well, I know a lot of you know I'm being a SH Nurse for halloween...

So, my college doesn't allow us to wear masks on campus for safety reasons, so I'm deciding to share with you all a preview of how my makeup will look tomorrow. There hopefully will be a mask by the party for Saturday.

Keep in mind, I did this in TWO seconds. Im about to head to sleep.. but I'm too excited to get dressed tomorrow whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pssst, I know the black is too joker-esque... I want a little too high with the eyeshadow. That wont happen tomorrow, I promise.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:28 pm

It's looking good Notte. :3

There was a Silent Hill nurse cosplay avvy in the arena that won last week. I laughed hard. And for Halloween, I made a playlist of Resident Evil music for the ambiance at our house. It's gonna be awesome. cool
Really, this is probably the most excited I've ever been for Halloween.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Well, at least someone is excited. Halloween sucks this year for me. I didn't get a chance to make my ideal costume, I have to work, the weather is freakin terrible.
And as much as I tried to keep myself psyched with a daily marathon of Horror movies, it's failing miserably.
No Halloween for Bio this year...

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:38 pm

*hugs*

I'm sorry Bio.... crying
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Well, at least someone is excited. Halloween sucks this year for me. I didn't get a chance to make my ideal costume, I have to work, the weather is freakin terrible.
And as much as I tried to keep myself psyched with a daily marathon of Horror movies, it's failing miserably.
No Halloween for Bio this year...

Wha?? No Halloween?

What was your idea first of all? And secondly, why can't you celebrate it? You're working on one of the coolest days of the year? gonk

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Well, I'll recycle my idea for next year, so I'm not gonna say. But it's awesome.

And yes, I just happen to be Mr. Reliable who everyone is depending upon to take the shift of a guy who has school stuff to do. So I'll be working on Halloween night.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Understandable: keep that confidential so no one steals your originality. ninja

Sorry to hear that. There's always next year, or maybe a convention in between when you can dress up as your ideal character. (if you do that kind of stuff, maybe you don't: I don't know. lol)

Mjolnir The Hammer

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Ugh, my Halloween just got lame too ha ha. At this point I wish I were in college instead of taking a year off: My college buddy is going down south to visit his gf for Halloween, when we were supposed to hook up and party hop dammit...Now nothing. Except possibly going to see Saw V, but even that is UGH...But I feel worse for you Bio...No one should have to work on the creepiest day of the year...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Dangit, why????!?!?!?
Stupid things like that shouldn't interfere with the creepiest and most awesome day of the year. Especially when you can dress up, and not get funny looks. Damn damn damn, I'm so sorry you guys. gonk

Mjolnir The Hammer

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 pm

sad One of these days there will be a Guild retreat at my house so everyone can dress up and we can play games and laugh and debate, etc...

I'm sure to get many a strange look tomorrow, for sure.... I may possibly cause my 87 year old history professor to have a heart attack... hahaha
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:17 pm

With my luck, I'll have to work that day, haha.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:21 pm

You better not. I'll come up there and kidnap you myself.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games