Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:30 pm
Damn right, I'm gonna bring all my U.S.F. buddies along and straight up capture you. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 pm
We can use the guns from my store to invade Canada and take you captive.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:02 pm
Your guns are no match for Canada's.... Hockey sticks and canoes!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:35 pm
Happy Halloween everyone! biggrin  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 pm
Well, I just finished watching The Shining. For the first time apparently. I thought I watched it when I was a kid, but I guess it must've been something else. Something so freaky that a 5 year old kid whose hero was Freddy Krueger wasn't able to sleep after watching it. And I might never find out what that movie is.

Nevertheless, The Shining was freaky enough. And seeing Jack Nicholson in older movies is always awesome.

Now I'm doing my usual October 30th tradition. Listening to the Devil's Night album. Sure it's past midnight here, but hell, I'll be repping West Coast I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:35 am
I hope everyone has a happy, and safe, and scary, Halloween!

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:17 am
Yea, I don't have anything planned for this Halloween. Maybe watch some horror flicks or watch Ghost Hunters Live with my bf. Hopefully, next year we'll do something really fun. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:05 am
Bio, can you tell me anything about that movie you saw when you were a 5 year old? I'm pretty good at figuring movies out by few facts...

Happy Halloween! Try not to die of fright!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:58 am
Stranger to Paradise
Bio, can you tell me anything about that movie you saw when you were a 5 year old? I'm pretty good at figuring movies out by few facts...

Happy Halloween! Try not to die of fright!

Well, I remember a guy, not too young not too old, in his thirties or forties. He was wearing a blue shirt... Dress shirt, I think. And I don't remember much more, other than it had a bunch of, what seemed like fairly random things happen, but they were scary as hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:48 am
What time frame did this movie come out...Meaning, when you were five did the movie just come out? Or did it already come out a while ago? Remember any of the fairly random things?...And the guy, remember his looks? (Color, facial features)...Hahaha, I feel like I'm conducting an investigation...But I'm determined...  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:00 am
Umm, hard to say. Since it was in 1992, which was just after the fall of Communism in Russia, meaning we got all the movies at the same time, from all time frames. I want to say the 80's, but I'm really not sure.

Umm, the guy had no facial hair, he was white. Brown hair, I believe, which is why I thought it was The Shining at first.
As for these random events, for some reason a kitchen, and a refrigerator come to mind. Something freaky happened in a kitchen...
I believe there was work with some makeup effects, because I seem to recall... Perhaps the same guy, covered in this makeup that made him look like... Umm.. A monster, or maybe a severe burn victim. Something brown and crispy looking. But I don't think he was in any sort of pain, so I think it was some kind of monster makeup.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:21 am
Poltergeist? Some freak stuff happened in the kitchen in that movie, and the main guy even had a scene where in the bathroom he started peeling off his facial skin making him look like a monster, and it did come out in the 80's...

Let me look into other movies though...  

King of Paradise

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:26 am
Yea, it kinda sounds like Poltergeist to me. But I'm not sure if its the movie Bio's talking about. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:26 am
Well, it is on my to watch list. I'll definitely check it out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:55 am
Well I have an apron, and I need a great knife still (yeah, I know it's Halloween today. xd ). I'm nabbing the apron from my grandma's after school in just under an hour. razz Just a regular apron, but this late in the game one must compromise. I took this pic two days ago when I just finished the helmet. Oh yeah, for those unknowing, I decided to try my hand at Pyramid Head!

Anyway, here it is! Sorry for the s**t quality, I sent it to my e-mail from my phone.
User Image

And yes, I know it's black. I couldn't find a dark silvery gray. So I just went for black spray paint! I'll get a picture with the apron (and hopefully the knife!) tonight!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games