Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:24 am

Talon TDS
Hey there, Mod Mou! heart

God you're obsessed with the mod thing xd
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:35 am

Just happy for a friend. crying *goes off to sulk in a corner*

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zarlune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:27 am

Talon TDS

*pets Talon as he sulks off*

I need to stop reading while I'm working on role playing. *makes a face* I get so into the books that I either forget about my posts... or I decide to make characters around the books instead of my own ideas.

*current obsession: Sword of Truth - Terry Goodkind*

Oooh.. and the movie House of Flying Daggers. *googly eyes* I'm in love with that movie.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:51 am

Talon TDS

No I didn't mean it that way eek sad

Mou

Pandali

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:01 am

I like the red star thing, BOP.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:34 am

Pandali
I like the red star thing, BOP.

I don't like the new donation items much... they need to start releasing less boring items, NOW!

Mou

Zarlune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:59 pm

Donation items? What are those?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:39 pm

Donation items are special items given to those that donate actual money to the site to help support Gaia. 1 item is given per 2.50 sent. Each month, I do everything I can to send $5 and get two letters. Now I am wearing the Demonic Pendant. The other item is an angelic bracelet.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:51 pm

I'm in another weird situation, God my life is strange. xp surprised
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:38 am

Now what is wrong, Cap'n?

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:40 am

Tanakietsu
I'm in another weird situation, God my life is strange. xp surprised

What kind of situation, eh eh?

If you say A, you have to say B whee
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:59 am

I think they should release upper arm bracelet things, not sure why, but I think they'll look cool. Some scope for imagination there, like versions of wings, and stuff like that.

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Itsarired

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:09 am

Can anyone tell me if the new Mod has been selected? I applied for it in the thread, but don't see much activity there. Is it going to be put up for general vote? I know and understand that I'm not the most active member, but I do try. Some of the RP's I joined just seemed to dry up and stop when I joined, and I feel it may be because of the length and focus of my posts. If that is so, I sincerely apologize. But don't stop playing them! Some of them were really good, like Nimora, and Is this the End has promise! I left the Undead Cafe for a while, and suddenly it was gone! If I have offended any of the authors or Mods, please tell me and accept my apology. Thank you.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:00 am

I sincerely doube that any offense has been taken, friend. In fact, there are times when long posts are good. It shows your dedication to a thread, and can really add to the game.

As per your question- no new mod has been chosen yet, and only Tana can choose if/when that will be.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:04 am

Itsarired
Can anyone tell me if the new Mod has been selected? I applied for it in the thread, but don't see much activity there. Is it going to be put up for general vote? I know and understand that I'm not the most active member, but I do try. Some of the RP's I joined just seemed to dry up and stop when I joined, and I feel it may be because of the length and focus of my posts. If that is so, I sincerely apologize. But don't stop playing them! Some of them were really good, like Nimora, and Is this the End has promise! I left the Undead Cafe for a while, and suddenly it was gone! If I have offended any of the authors or Mods, please tell me and accept my apology. Thank you.

Have patience my friend, the thread was just created a few days ago. It takes a lot longer to choose a new mod.

It seems you've only been unlucky, I don't think they've died because of you sweatdrop I've noticed a recent drop of activity in this guild, but I have no idea why crying

Just look around and join some other RPs, I'm sure you'll find one that suits you too.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games