Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:10 am
Not bad. Where are you gonna get the knife?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:30 am
Canas Renvall
Well I have an apron, and I need a great knife still (yeah, I know it's Halloween today. xd ). I'm nabbing the apron from my grandma's after school in just under an hour. razz Just a regular apron, but this late in the game one must compromise. I took this pic two days ago when I just finished the helmet. Oh yeah, for those unknowing, I decided to try my hand at Pyramid Head!

Anyway, here it is! Sorry for the s**t quality, I sent it to my e-mail from my phone.
User Image

And yes, I know it's black. I couldn't find a dark silvery gray. So I just went for black spray paint! I'll get a picture with the apron (and hopefully the knife!) tonight!

Awesome! biggrin  

MadamTarantula

MarthVader_64-0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:25 pm
Canas Renvall
Well I have an apron, and I need a great knife still (yeah, I know it's Halloween today. xd ). I'm nabbing the apron from my grandma's after school in just under an hour. razz Just a regular apron, but this late in the game one must compromise. I took this pic two days ago when I just finished the helmet. Oh yeah, for those unknowing, I decided to try my hand at Pyramid Head!

Anyway, here it is! Sorry for the s**t quality, I sent it to my e-mail from my phone.
User Image

And yes, I know it's black. I couldn't find a dark silvery gray. So I just went for black spray paint! I'll get a picture with the apron (and hopefully the knife!) tonight!

Holy crap. Beats my crappy costume by a long shot. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:21 pm
This was the most dismal Halloween I've ever had. I was too tired to play Resident Evil after I got home with my friends. Hardly any kids showed up at our door for candy, so I feel like all that work I put into making a playlist of music went completely unnoticed. I didn't even dress up and go trick-or-treating....

...Yeah, very boring indeed. Next year, no holding back. confused

Edit: I'm loving the costume Canas. How did it blow over? People like it? cool  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:53 am
My god... I just watched Jacob's Ladder, which was a movie that inspired a lot of Silent Hill, and it's very evident.
What... A... ********... I'm so happy I saved this movie for last, in my lineup of horror movies. Wow...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:24 am
Yes, Jacob's Ladder is a good ********, one of my favorites at that...Very disturbing...  

King of Paradise

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:37 am
Hm. I've never heard of Jacob's Ladder. Whats it about?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:54 am
Vankala
Hm. I've never heard of Jacob's Ladder. Whats it about?

It's about a Vietnam war vet who's trying to figure out why all these really weird things are happening to him. Weird things that you really just have to see for yourself, it's crazy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:57 am
I'll have to check that out, then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:54 am
I couldn't find a knife in time. crying

...But I improvised and used his spear! biggrin

Didn't get a photo of just me, but I got a group photo. I used a black vest under a white T-shirt to buff me up, and a regular apron around my waist since I couldn't find one like. I had to basically use the movie head and the SH2 outfit. The apron's really short too. xd Anyway, last minute, so I think it turned out alright. But here it is!

This one kinda shows me (and my buddy) closer up:
User Image

And this one shows the spear a lot better:
User Image  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:58 am
*snort* All I got to do for Halloweem was pass out candy to little kids. It's cool though, I got some of the candy myself out of the deal. Kinda wish I could've had time to work on my art projects, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:29 pm
yeah this halloween we had this party at this cabin in the woods, one of my friends got the idea to dress up like Dr.Salvador from RE4 and kick down the back door with a chainsaw reved up, it was a priceless moment.  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:41 pm
Well, I'm gonna start working on my kick a** costume... Probably before New Year's even. It's gonna be legen... Wait for it... Dary!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:47 pm
Barney you are not, Bio. ...Unless you've slept with every woman in this guild. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Canas Renvall
Barney you are not, Bio. ...Unless you've slept with every woman in this guild. xd

Oh, believe you me, I am just as awesome as Barney.

User Image  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games