Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5031 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:03 pm

i'll post soon irish..i'm doing the exact justu in another guild lol xD and i gotta do a prank really quick in a rp >.> <.<
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:03 pm

irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12

I'm stuck, I'm wwaiting for this one girl to say if its going anywhere or not, and my ex keeps saying that she wants to get back together.........

Mint it was a kid the same age as me.

No Shane I am not.

Kale, It's okay man.

And I thought you were serious about the whole problem thing.

Thats the summed up nice versionn of it, going around all the hurtful stuff.

No I am actually not, besides when I quoted Shane you can see the original when he posted I have only editted the long as post saying Ichy a thousand and a half times.

When you reach Heaven, and when God looks into you're heart, He does not look for metal, He looks for scars...Irish, I have many scars....

Want to make a club?

And Shane i didn't edit the original just when I quoted, look at your post it still says Alex.

It wouldn't last long...Karma has a way of coming back...I hope it's happiness for both of us.

Oni_Soul

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12

I'm stuck, I'm wwaiting for this one girl to say if its going anywhere or not, and my ex keeps saying that she wants to get back together.........

Mint it was a kid the same age as me.

No Shane I am not.

Kale, It's okay man.

And I thought you were serious about the whole problem thing.

No I am actually not, besides when I quoted Shane you can see the original when he posted I have only editted the long as post saying Ichy a thousand and a half times.

When you reach Heaven, and when God looks into you're heart, He does not look for metal, He looks for scars...Irish, I have many scars....

Want to make a club?

And Shane i didn't edit the original just when I quoted, look at your post it still says Alex.

It wouldn't last long...Karma has a way of coming back...I hope it's happiness for both of us.

I won't hold my breath. You know how I always talk about girls and how I am kinda a douche to them, thats so I don't get to close and they don't hurt me anymore than I already am. I don't think I have had an actually relationship in about one or two years.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:12 pm

irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12

Want to make a club?

I won't hold my breath. You know how I always talk about girls and how I am kinda a douche to them, thats so I don't get to close and they don't hurt me anymore than I already am. I don't think I have had an actually relationship in about one or two years.

I had a wall once....I let it down for a women, and I was happy for a time. But I soon realized why I put them up in the first place....

Life is about chance. You will be hurt, and judged by your scars. You won't find happiness unless you try.

Oni_Soul

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12

Want to make a club?

I had a wall once....I let it down for a women, and I was happy for a time. But I soon realized why I put them up in the first place....

Life is about chance. You will be hurt, and judged by your scars. You won't find happiness unless you try.

Damn you and your philosophical smarts. It seems almost everytime we talk you help me out. But I am and I am stuck even more. :/
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 pm

irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12

Want to make a club?

Damn you and your philosophical smarts. It seems almost everytime we talk you help me out. But I am and I am stuck even more. :/

If you let your guard down, you will be cut. But there is always some who can bandage the wound...you just have to find the right bandage.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Incubus Shane
Darion72
its funny how they think they know me.foir all they know i can be the smartest person in canada.

The smartest person in Canada doesn't even capitalize Canada, misspells for, doesn't put an apostrophe anywhere ever, and doesn't even space their sentences? Oh, I'm sure you're the smartest person in Canada. IF IT'S RUN BY APES.

Why thank you Shane, though, I suggest the next time you either decide to bash all of Canada, or canadian citizens, direct your statements to the person who you are currently upset with, instead of insulting the entirety of my nation and myself.

Darion, please do not agitate other members to the point where flaming begins.

A note to everyone: Profanity is prohibited especially when it is used to offend others.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Firu Shinra
Incubus Shane
Darion72
its funny how they think they know me.foir all they know i can be the smartest person in canada.

The smartest person in Canada doesn't even capitalize Canada, misspells for, doesn't put an apostrophe anywhere ever, and doesn't even space their sentences? Oh, I'm sure you're the smartest person in Canada. IF IT'S RUN BY APES.

Why thank you Shane, though, I suggest the next time you either decide to bash all of Canada, or canadian citizens, direct your statements to the person who you are currently upset with, instead of insulting the entirety of my nation and myself.

A note to everyone: Profanity is prohibited especially when it is used to offend others.

I didn't insult Canada. o:
I'm saying, IF he was the smartest Canadian in the world... LOL.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Im not the smartest Canadian in the World, But I'm intelligent.

Kale Uchiha

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12
Oni_Soul
irishshamrock12

Want to make a club?

If you let your guard down, you will be cut. But there is always some who can bandage the wound...you just have to find the right bandage.

Umm okay. I'll try, hard.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Firu Shinra
Incubus Shane
Darion72

User Image

oni- got anything to help family troubles?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Shane, either way, watch the profanity, because remember, I am also Canadian.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:30 pm

little mintchan
Firu Shinra
Incubus Shane
Darion72

User Image

oni- got anything to help family troubles?

Oni can help with anything.

irishshamrock12

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Firu Shinra
Shane, either way, watch the profanity, because remember, I am also Canadian.

Firu, I would've said the same if he was American. Or Italian. Or British. Or Japanese. Or any race. I did not say you guys were run by apes, I said if he was, then that would be the only way. Don't bother to say anything unless you actually pay attention to what I say. I like Canada. Gay marriage. Pretty view. Full of win.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5031 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games