Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:09 am
crying I also have noticed the drop *snifs* I would be FAR more active right now myself, if I had the time... confused Right now, unfortunately, I don't... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:25 am
I'm just hoping they don't do another purge of inactive members, I know I'm below the 20 mark... buuuuut... in my defense, I've been doing most of my rp by PM so I can get caught up in the RP that I've decided to join... as well as sending an app to Mou so I can hopefully win an uber-shibby character piccie. *big googly eyes* I adore character pics.

I get the feeling that Mou's inbox is going to be filled with picture ideas, and I'm going to be running around naked for the rest of my gaian life.  

Zarlune

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:26 am
Zarlune
I get the feeling that Mou's inbox is going to be filled with picture ideas, and I'm going to be running around naked for the rest of my gaian life.

You do surprised Good thing I love drawing OC's then xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:37 pm
Zarlune
I'm just hoping they don't do another purge of inactive members, I know I'm below the 20 mark... buuuuut... in my defense, I've been doing most of my rp by PM so I can get caught up in the RP that I've decided to join... as well as sending an app to Mou so I can hopefully win an uber-shibby character piccie. *big googly eyes* I adore character pics.

I can attest to her PM rp, as I am helping her with that. As for the purge, Tana and I might have to restart that from scratch when we all have time. Don't worry- we will give people two weeks to make the posts if/when a purge is started.

*imagines her running around naked, and looks at the hentai guilds he is in with a sadistic smile* There are options if you want to do that . . . wink  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Pandali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:01 pm
What's with the hat, BOP? I can't see your hair!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:24 pm
Who's BOP? surprised  

Tanakietsu

Zarlune

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:34 pm
Talon TDS
I can attest to her PM rp, as I am helping her with that. As for the purge, Tana and I might have to restart that from scratch when we all have time. Don't worry- we will give people two weeks to make the posts if/when a purge is started.

*imagines her running around naked, and looks at the hentai guilds he is in with a sadistic smile* There are options if you want to do that . . . wink

*laughs* I just bet. I already have one friend who's trying to convince me that what I need in my life is a good healthy dose of hentai. She's more in to the yaoi hentai though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:43 pm
Zarlune
Talon TDS

*laughs* I just bet. I already have one friend who's trying to convince me that what I need in my life is a good healthy dose of hentai. She's more in to the yaoi hentai though.

To each their own. eek  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:31 pm
Well . . . let's just quote my life motto and leave it at that for my 'tastes' in hentai.

"I'm a sick evil ********, I accept that!!!" - George Carlin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:02 pm
I got some pictures of my chainmaile and stuck them in an old livejournal I found (never used, but had)

Maile Pictures

They're not the best in the whole world... mainly because my camera's a piece of crap, buuut, they give you an idea. I wish I didn't give away as much as I had... I had some beautiful pieces of jewelry.  

Zarlune

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:43 pm
Sweet. Once I get some money maybe we can work something out! surprised heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:09 pm
Wow . . . making armour for a living. I wanna! xd  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:21 pm
Tanakietsu
Who's BOP? surprised

Unfortunately, that is me. She wanted to call mistyfish afebc as shorthand for her name. I warned her that should that happen, her new name would be Inverted Vegetable Girl, or IVG. Her retort? Bird of Prey for Talon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:37 pm
Talon TDS
Wow . . . making armour for a living. I wanna! xd

It's not hard... more time consuming than anything. If you'd like, I can get some of the online links that i know that can help ya with everything... patterns, how to guides, etc.  

Zarlune

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:53 pm
Well, given that I live here in Amish country, there is not a lot of demand for it. crying  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games