Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:24 pm
Well aren't we the player. xd

I think NPH is amazing though. Hard to believe a gay guy can act as such a womanizer. That's talent, folks. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:31 pm
I honestly think he's the best actor I've ever seen. Have you seen any of his other work? Man, it's like... He becomes the character. I don't see Barney in Starship Troopers, I see a psychic genius. I didn't see Barny in that one episode of Outer Limits, I saw a kid whose mother drank during pregnancy.
He can sell ANY role. Amazing actor.

On another note... I picked up this PS1 game called "Martian Gothic: Unification", which was rated as an okay addition to PS1's library of Survival Horror games.
And it's just what the doctor prescribed. Pre-Rendered backgrounds. Tank controls. Zombies... On Mars, mind you, but Zombies non the less.
I've only played like 10 minutes of it, but so far so creepy. The voice acting is obviously not amazing, but the script is actually pretty good, so far.
I'm looking forward to getting through this one. Seems like a worthy title, I'm glad I discovered it.
Perhaps it can fulfill the void that was left by the fact that I didn't really like Dead Space. You know, zombies in space.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:38 pm
Ah bummer... Dead Space was a letdown, eh? sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:41 pm
Yeah, but... Martian Gothic! Like I said, I'm gonna enjoy this one.
And I found it at the store, of all places. That's one of those rare items you find at video game stores every once in a blue moon. Can't think of a better way to spend $10. No cracks in the Jewel case, booklet and everything is in an excellent condition.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:39 pm
Aww... what was it you didn't like about Dead Space? sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:06 pm
Oh, that's sad to hear...I was looking at Dead Space to be the next Doom...Oh well, I'll just have to wait til Doom 4 comes out, which shouldn't be long mwuhahahaha...By the way, what's such a letdown about it anyways?

NPH is god. And I love Starship Troopers. I think NPH's best role was...NPH in the Harold and Kumar movies bwahahaha...  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:14 pm
From what I gather, Bio didn't like it 'cause it's a survival horror game with a silent hero (which we decided sounds like the Japanese way to say Silent Hill. xd ) I'm still gonna check it out though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:34 pm
That's pretty bad...Ha ha...

Well, Doom 3 had a silent hero, but I still loved it none-the-less...So I can't wait to play it too...  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:59 pm
I think Silent Heros should be left to First Person Shooters and Zelda games. Frankly, I wouldn't call Doom a Survival Horror title. Action horror, maybe, in first person. But not Survival Horror. As such, I'm relying on a Survival Horror game to be a lot like a horror movie, which usually means dialogue. I love how Rockstar justified the fact that GTA3 had a silent hero, by extablishing later on that he was mute.

But yeah, the thing is... When you release an animated comic complete with voice overs... And make a feature length animated film, all based on one video game... I was kind of expecting the game to have cinematics too. Especially a Survival Horror game.

So yeah, hopefully this Martian Gothic is gonna fill that Space Horror void, along with my normal Survival Horror void.

I also just picked up the new Spider-Man game. First impressions coming up.

Oh, and I just came back from the theatre. I saw the One Man Star Wars Trilogy. It was a hilarious play. Not Evil Dead hilarious, but still, awesome for anyone who remotely likes Star Wars.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:05 pm
Speaking of GTA...  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:06 pm
Ooh, I never owned a Spider man game before but I really want to get Web of Shadows  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:48 pm
They don't call me Connor the Conman for nothing!

I got my grandma to buy me SH1, black label, for 42 bucks off Ebay a couple hours ago. Granted, I've beaten it via emulator, but now once I get this... I'll have finally completed my first game series collection! ...Except for Play Novel. Damnit! But oh well. That's not as important. razz But anyway... oh wait, I have the RE Gamecube set completed. And I have the original on PS1... The rare longbox, black label in so near-perfect conditions for... three dollars. Oh I felt so good when I got that last summer. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:53 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Ooh, I never owned a Spider man game before but I really want to get Web of Shadows
I just had to pry myself from the controller. It's a very, VERY fun game to play. I've put in a good 2 hours into it, and I barely even scratched the surface. Aside from Sipderman's annoying voice, the game's amazing so far.

EDIT: And the script is hilarious!

Spider-Man: Why does everyone talk crap about my costume? It's a classic. It's iconic.
Power Man: I didn't realize that the definition of iconic is "ugly as hell."
Spider-Man: This coming from a man who wore a big puffy yellow shirt and a tiara in his afro?
Powe Man: A man who looks like you do now, shouldn't comment on how I USED to look.
Spider-Man: Still, you wore a Tiara.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 pm
Ok so I've already posted my part in the chained-fence fan-fic, anyone want to help out besides me?  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:26 am
Canas Renvall
They don't call me Connor the Conman for nothing!

I got my grandma to buy me SH1, black label, for 42 bucks off Ebay a couple hours ago. Granted, I've beaten it via emulator, but now once I get this... I'll have finally completed my first game series collection! ...Except for Play Novel. Damnit! But oh well. That's not as important. razz But anyway... oh wait, I have the RE Gamecube set completed. And I have the original on PS1... The rare longbox, black label in so near-perfect conditions for... three dollars. Oh I felt so good when I got that last summer. xd

Holy crap that's a sweet deal! eek

And congrats on getting the first Silent Hill! 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games