Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:15 pm
Gah!! Soo tired... I think I'm losing sleep... I keep staying up late because I eat sugar at night before I go to bed... Then I have to get up early the next day. gonk I shall regain peaceful sleep soon enough. It's all because my mom is getting me ready for school and we're redoing the dining room, living room and kitchen. @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:43 pm
>8D

Hiei-kun!!! *huggles hiei plushie*

MINE!!

*runs through crowds*  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:46 pm
-stares at Sakura- confused Meh, I feel like role playing... I wonder where I'll go...

I've beenhalf tempted to go into the Hotsprings. But I dunno... -yawns- I have 15 minutes left before i go... So I might just wait until tomorrow. Ohh!! Sakyra... You practically put up all the Team Threads! You ish a Supah Girl!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:47 pm
ninja  

The Hot Bob

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:47 pm
Gah.. *sigh*

Bored... -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:48 pm
XColdXHeartX
Gah.. *sigh*

Bored... -.-

I've been bored all day. gonk Someone help!  

The Hot Bob

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:50 pm
Im sorry to hear that.. >.<

Ive been bored.. but just not on Gaia.. with my friend and crap.. *sigh* v.v

And then when i thought that everyone would be on.. It seems as though its quite deserted.. O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:51 pm
I'm still here but not doing anything lol  

Corvosier

The Hot Bob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:51 pm
XColdXHeartX
Im sorry to hear that.. >.<

Ive been bored.. but just not on Gaia.. with my friend and crap.. *sigh* v.v

And then when i thought that everyone would be on.. It seems as though its quite deserted.. O.o

Yeah, there was noone here earlier either. sweatdrop Wanna rp somewhere?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:53 pm
Ah, sure. Hmm.. but where... Perhaps.. Hm... I dunno...

Where do you want to go? X3  

XColdXHeartX

The Hot Bob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:55 pm
XColdXHeartX
Ah, sure. Hmm.. but where... Perhaps.. Hm... I dunno...

Where do you want to go? X3

Actually I g2g for dinner. sweatdrop I'll try and come on later, but I'm not making any promises. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:57 pm
@_@

Ok, bye!  

XColdXHeartX

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:12 pm
I know makie!! I take the name crew member seriously!!!! Me took care of the problem!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:12 pm
Back... anyone here? ninja  

The Hot Bob

Corvosier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:20 pm
I just scared teh s**t out of myself... Okay my brother was making me mad and he gave me some money earlier cause he owed it to me and then a few moments ago he asked for it back and i said no cause he gave it to me so we fought about it no yelling or anything (( i forgot to take the money off of the table )) and he just walked off with the money and i just went no its my money you will friggin give it to me now (( stil no yelling )) and he went fine in a mad voice and through it onto the table the bilsl fluttering to the ground and the cions roling all over teh place and i went pick it up a few itmes and he kept saying no and then i dont know somethign inside of me snapped and i yelled out at teh top of my lungs in the most Booming evil voice ive ever heard come out of my mouth pick it up and i scared teh s**t out of him so he picked it all up and set it on the table nicely and walked into the otehr room. While hes in teh other room im sitting here with my eyes wide open talking to myself saying s**t like " did i just do that " and my hearts going fast cause i scared the s**t out of even myself. And so cause i felt uber bad and i walked into the otehr room and gave him back double the money he gave me and he went off to spend it. Now im sitting here like O.O that was scary... i cant beleive i snapped like that.... sorry i will stop my incoherent mumbling now  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games