Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5052 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:38 pm

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman

Yea. I know how it works. That's why I try too steer clear of it for now.
Why lower your guard when you're not willing to take a punch? That's the way I see it.
It seems that's how most nerds (no offense, obviously) see it, it seems. I think we're just like that because we can't find love in the first place and it seems like a good excuse if someone asks us about it.
And Hell, you lower your guard for sex.
Wow, I typed all of this pretty fast, and I really like the way the keys sounded all clickyclacky one right after the other.

None taken.
Maybe. I just don't bother right now. I've seen what loving and losing does to people.
Point made. It's hard to counter-point sex. xd
On the alien subject, watch this.
It's a series of 7, so It won't be a quick watch. Still, it's pretty interesting.

[edit]
THe link doesn't seem to be working, so I'll link yoou to the second in the series. Just find pt. 1 from there.
Link
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:40 pm

Tatsuman

None taken.
Maybe. I just don't bother right now. I've seen what loving and losing does to people.

It's a series of 7, so It won't be a quick watch. Still, it's pretty interesting.
Losing love is awful, but it seems worth it sometimes for all the time that you were with it.
Haha. That sentence owns.

I will watch a bit of it, perhaps.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:52 pm

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman

None taken.
Losing love is awful, but it seems worth it sometimes for all the time that you were with it.
Haha. That sentence owns.
I will watch a bit of it, perhaps.

Maybe someday I'll find love. I just hope if it ends, it ends well.
It seems that's a lot to ask for these days though...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am pretty hardcore.
It's supposedly an interview with an alien. BUt it's one of those TV specials, so there's a lot of talking before you get to the actual interview. Not a bad hoax if it is one.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:54 pm

Tatsuman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am pretty hardcore.
It's supposedly an interview with an alien. BUt it's one of those TV specials, so there's a lot of talking before you get to the actual interview. Not a bad hoax if it is one.
We all want love like that. Hopefully we find it, but if/when we do, we'll have gone through a lot before it.

Which part has the interview in it? I think I started watching this once.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:55 pm

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman

We all want love like that. Hopefully we find it, but if/when we do, we'll have gone through a lot before it.
Which part has the interview in it? I think I started watching this once.

3 or 4 I think.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:02 am

Tatsuman

3 or 4 I think.
KK.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:03 am

P4U
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:26 am

Night, Tatsuman.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:28 am

See ya, Fish.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:43 am

Hey people again

Huh, by my Math (may have simple faults) I only need to win 4 matches in the Small tourney next week to make a Profit, 7 for the grand prize... huh, sees do-able.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:46 am

Sauvie
Hey people again
Huh, by my Math (may have simple faults) I only need to win 4 matches in the Small tourney next week to make a Profit, 7 for the grand prize... huh, sees do-able.

7 matches for $300, right?
How much do you get for four?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:53 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Hey people again
Huh, by my Math (may have simple faults) I only need to win 4 matches in the Small tourney next week to make a Profit, 7 for the grand prize... huh, seems do-able.

25 dollars minimum for 4 matches. If I get lucky with Marths down air I could make a profit.

7 Matches will not be pretty though. but since it is a small tourney the Moron->Noob->contender ratio should be good though.

Once again my math might be off by a bit, but I know I have the minimums in check.

RKO tag just to add insult to whoever I beat... if any.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:56 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Hey people again
Huh, by my Math (may have simple faults) I only need to win 4 matches in the Small tourney next week to make a Profit, 7 for the grand prize... huh, seems do-able.

25 dollars minimum for 4 matches. If I get lucky with Marths down air I could make a profit.
7 Matches will not be pretty though. but since it is a small tourney the Moron->Noob->contender ratio should be good though.
Once again my math might be off by a bit, but I know I have the minimums in check.

$25 isn't bad. $300 is better though xd
As I said before, good luck.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:05 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Hey people again

I just refuse to be beaten by Fox... that alone could win me the tourney (Damn overused.... big Rodent)
300$ would be a great addition to my lonely wallet.

Thanks

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:13 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Hey people again

I just refuse to be beaten by Fox... that alone could win me the tourney (Damn overused.... big Rodent)
300$ would be a great addition to my lonely wallet.
Thanks

Keep refusing to be beaten by Fox. Just remember in Brawl, he'll suck User Image
3nodding
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5052 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games