Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

-clings to minao- o.o -uses force shield-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
Firu: gonk If you kill Sasuke, I can't be friends with you. Seriously.... Out of everyone in Naruto he's my top 1. And not just because he's sexy and I'm a fan girl. I make fun of him 24/7 like everyone else but it's just that he's my top. gonk

Rao: Oh... I see.... But uh... If there's no Naruto rper people then there's not much of a Naruto world... This is just a complete re-do of a really good setup. . _____ .;;;;;;
There's not much of a story, either....

Alicia: gonk Dun kills meh. I'm cute and I don't try to steal peeps from others. gonk

You don't think im cute?

User Image

xp

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

little mintchan
-clings to minao- o.o -uses force shield-

PLANETARY DEVASTATION!!! *Starts to form a moon from the debris of the chatroom* twisted *Akatsuki Theme Music plays in the background*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZzoutsn18
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress

Rao: Oh... I see.... But uh... If there's no Naruto rper people then there's not much of a Naruto world... This is just a complete re-do of a really good setup. . _____ .;;;;;;

Well. They do that in order to prevent fights over original characters for one point. Also, I think it still makes some fun. They just need to come up with a good storyline. I have came up with like 4 we could use but dont know who I would give them too >.>

@Alicia: *is speechless* XP You remind me a lot of one of my friends from high school. HA HA HA

raozspaz

Rockgirl809

raozspaz
Rockgirl809
raozspaz
Rockgirl809
raozspaz
Hey rockgirl. Earlier, i said something about learning fire jutsu and you said you knew some. What village are you in.

lol im in cloud village currently in a spar but it will end quickly ill teach you then

YAY!! Finally got me a teacher for my fire element XP

@Mistress: I dont think thats allowed in this guild.

@Firu: WE MUST FIND A LEADER!!!

heads up she will be tough on you cause she doesn't really like teaching people she doesn't know ( *hint* *hint* get on her good side *hint* *hint* )

Uh-oh. This should be fun >.> Hopefully . . . Katsuro i think was the name . . . will accept my custom jutsu this time. Then i can upload the next four as well as learn the first four. They make fights very, Hmmm, interesting to say the least.

lol she not that bad once you get to know her.... if she even likes you on first sight

Alicia: Yesh. xp

Devastation: eek
Oh sh***************************!!!!!!!
MADARA CAPTURED NARU-CHAN AND BEE-CHAN!!!!!!! RUN FO YO LIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
Alicia: Yesh. xp

Devastation: eek
Oh sh***************************!!!!!!!
MADARA CAPTURED NARU-CHAN AND BEE-CHAN!!!!!!! RUN FO YO LIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

User Image

Is all I just heard. Don't be so rude to Alicia. I personally find her very pretty.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:38 pm

raozspaz
Silken-Laced Mistress

Well. They do that in order to prevent fights over original characters for one point. Also, I think it still makes some fun. They just need to come up with a good storyline. I have came up with like 4 we could use but dont know who I would give them too >.>

@Alicia: *is speechless* XP You remind me a lot of one of my friends from high school. HA HA HA

You send them to me. So then I can show them to crew.

*Deflects all of Alicia's attacks*

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

*Stays calm and focuses* AND YESH YOU ARE CUTE ALICIA, WHOEVER SAYS UR NOT THEY WILL BE b***h SLAPPED BY KALE gonk biggrin heart

Rockgirl809
raozspaz
Rockgirl809
raozspaz
Rockgirl809
raozspaz
Hey rockgirl. Earlier, i said something about learning fire jutsu and you said you knew some. What village are you in.

lol im in cloud village currently in a spar but it will end quickly ill teach you then

YAY!! Finally got me a teacher for my fire element XP

@Mistress: I dont think thats allowed in this guild.

@Firu: WE MUST FIND A LEADER!!!

heads up she will be tough on you cause she doesn't really like teaching people she doesn't know ( *hint* *hint* get on her good side *hint* *hint* )

Uh-oh. This should be fun >.> Hopefully . . . Katsuro i think was the name . . . will accept my custom jutsu this time. Then i can upload the next four as well as learn the first four. They make fights very, Hmmm, interesting to say the least.

lol she not that bad once you get to know her.... if she even likes you on first sight

Oh god. Please have mercy on me -.-

raozspaz

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Firu Shinra
raozspaz
Silken-Laced Mistress

Oh god. Well. I can see what I could do. Im pretty sure I already sent you one during the create your own arc thing.

Rao: Ah. Well, it should be a contest to see who can be the most in character, I think. xD;;;;;;;;;

*runs from destruction and hides behind Firu*

I'm a healer, not a fighter when I'm in cute mode! gonk

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra
raozspaz
Silken-Laced Mistress

Only i can deflect attacks, so you are full of it. xp

Akatsuki Theme song is awesome. mrgreen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZzoutsn18
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress
So Kabuto bringing 'Tachi back doesn't mean he is? *checks the jutsu used*
If I remember correctly, the First and Second were brought back as well and were technically alive for Sarutobi-sensei's fight.
And NO EXCUSES! XDDDDDD

He isnt himself. He is nothing but a dead Corpse reanimated with Itachi's Memories. The Sharingan would be Useless. And definitely not as powerful. The First Hokage would have absolutely destroyed the third if he had anywhere near his real power. this is the guy that defeated Madara we are talking about. And Madara even said himself that he is no where near as powerful as before he fought the first. The First Hokage is the Most Powerful out of all the Hokage, even though I like Minato, this is true. The Bodies that are reanimated are only as strong as the Amount of Chakra you give them.

Kale Uchiha

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 pm

The Akatsuki theme is amazing. cool
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games