Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarthVader_64-0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:19 pm
I haven't seen the third movie. I might watch it later...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:39 pm
Macabre Exude
Canas Renvall
If you get SH2 on PS2, get the Greatest Hits version! Tons of extra stuff! More endings, a side-story involving a character in the game, etc. biggrin

And I agree, come to think of it. They take the scares of J-horror and put American culture into it. Which is awesome, especially with the music. Instead of some J-pop singer, Akira had the sense to get an American voice actress. biggrin

Okay, thank you. 3nodding

Now I just need to find them. =_=

If you're too impatient for eBay, go pawnshop hunting. You'll never know what you'll find!

Does anyone happen to have Little Big Planet? I'm currently renting it if anyone would like to play. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:59 pm
I didn't like Spiderman the 3rd movie, but the villains were cool. If only they allowed Venom to stay alive they would've had a fourth movie with Carnage. That would be great, that is if they don't put this melodrama crap in there. I mean sure you need drama, but seriously just because he's wearing black suit doesn't me he has to be emo. They should've put Kraven in the movie, that would've been a better villain. I mean seriously he's almost as good of a marksman as Steve Castle  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:13 pm
...News flash? They are having a fourth movie, with a fifth one being shot back to back, and it has been in discussion for a while that Carnage might be the next villain (Alongside Dr. Connor's Lizard), but with no official source claiming it true, anything can still go. Personally, I don't like Kraven what-so-ever, so I rather just Carnage and Lizard be the villains in the next movie anyways (Or Mysterio. That'd be cool). Sure, he didn't have to act emo, but if you wear a suit that effects the mind negatively, your going to become a jerk, and that he did, expressing it in his own way, henceforth acting emo.  

King of Paradise

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:31 pm
@Bio: So what did you think of Dead Space? Was it not like RE4? I wasn't scared at all. Truly, I was let down. I haven't played it, mind you, but I'm sure it wasn't all that scary from what I saw my brothers' friend playing.

@Kaizer: I'll be joining you again very shortly. My ideas are swimming around like crazy! Glad to have someone else on board again. mrgreen

And I finally played through REmake. It was... *sniffle ...so beautiful. I'm in love with Resident Evil more than ever now. I think its about time I played it through with Chris on easy now, then I'll move it up later. Apparently... I run into some dude who's invisible that if you shoot, he blows up a whole side of the mansion. Good stuff still to come from this game! Then I'll go hunting for RE0. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:44 pm
Alkaizer87
I didn't like Spiderman the 3rd movie, but the villains were cool. If only they allowed Venom to stay alive they would've had a fourth movie with Carnage. That would be great, that is if they don't put this melodrama crap in there. I mean sure you need drama, but seriously just because he's wearing black suit doesn't me he has to be emo. They should've put Kraven in the movie, that would've been a better villain. I mean seriously he's almost as good of a marksman as Steve Castle

Well, let's be fair now. He wasn't an emo. On the contrary, I thought his attitude got less emo with the black suit. He was all, big jerk womanizer. I loved it!

Umm, in that it was your typical behind the shoulder action game that wasn't really scary, yes, it was like RE4. But RE4 should've been more like Dead Space in that, it should've been a silent hero game, so that we wouldn't have to listen to Leon speak.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with it. But hey, like I said, if you want a REAL survival horror game, in space, find "Martian Gothic" for PS1.

No, you're mixing it all up. The invisible enemy is a whole separate mode, where every enemy is invisible. The one dangerous zombie mode is completely different, too. And you have to unlock those modes, it'll let you know at the end of the game, if you unlocked it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:11 pm
Stranger to Paradise
...News flash? They are having a fourth movie, with a fifth one being shot back to back, and it has been in discussion for a while that Carnage might be the next villain (Alongside Dr. Connor's Lizard), but with no official source claiming it true, anything can still go. Personally, I don't like Kraven what-so-ever, so I rather just Carnage and Lizard be the villains in the next movie anyways (Or Mysterio. That'd be cool). Sure, he didn't have to act emo, but if you wear a suit that effects the mind negatively, your going to become a jerk, and that he did, expressing it in his own way, henceforth acting emo.

What Carnage? I highly doubt it, unless a small fraction of the symbiote survived after that blast from the glider's grenade. Remember that carnage can exists if the black symbiote connects to the blood stream.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87

Well, let's be fair now. He wasn't an emo. On the contrary, I thought his attitude got less emo with the black suit. He was all, big jerk womanizer. I loved it!

Umm, in that it was your typical behind the shoulder action game that wasn't really scary, yes, it was like RE4. But RE4 should've been more like Dead Space in that, it should've been a silent hero game, so that we wouldn't have to listen to Leon speak.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with it. But hey, like I said, if you want a REAL survival horror game, in space, find "Martian Gothic" for PS1.

No, you're mixing it all up. The invisible enemy is a whole separate mode, where every enemy is invisible. The one dangerous zombie mode is completely different, too. And you have to unlock those modes, it'll let you know at the end of the game, if you unlocked it.

The original run-in I had with Forest wasn't fun. I don't think I could put up with him chasing me throughout the entire game. That ******** can run. crying  

MadamTarantula

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 pm
@Bio: I agree. We had too much interaction, and I think that detracted from the loneliness that a survival horror should possess. (you know it for the most part isn't, let's not get into another RE4 rumble. rofl )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:59 pm
I noticed Angela likes Changing her avi a lot.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:05 pm
AngelaAshford
The original run-in I had with Forest wasn't fun. I don't think I could put up with him chasing me throughout the entire game. That ******** can run. crying

You know you don't have to censor spoilers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:06 pm
Heh, there's someone else that likes doing that too... >_>

Edit: HAHAHA, Angela, don't sweat the spoiler. I know about Forest. My friend who played it through told me, 'cuz he was excited over my getting a new copy and playing it. I don't mind that at all. It's just if it's anything that has to do with the story that I'm most concerned about. I mean to figure out what happens in RE2 by myself. mrgreen  

Mjolnir The Hammer

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:20 pm
Alkaizer87

Why yes, yes I do. smile

Bio: I know, but it's more fun to go into a RE game without having any clue who or what you'll run into. I don't want to ruin it for others.

Mjolnir: Don't worry, I'll give no spoilers. I'm really pissed that they're considering the ClaireA/LeonB path canon, when for years I believed it was LeonA/ClaireB. I don't know why they did that, LA/CB's story was WAY better.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:27 pm
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87

Why yes, yes I do. smile

Bio: I know, but it's more fun to go into a RE game without having any clue who or what you'll run into. I don't want to ruin it for others.

Mjolnir: Don't worry, I'll give no spoilers. I'm really pissed that they're considering the ClaireA/LeonB path canon, when for years I believed it was LeonA/ClaireB. I don't know why they did that, LA/CB's story was WAY better.

Wait, the storyline for which game? ninja  

Mjolnir The Hammer

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:39 pm
Mjolnir The Hammer
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87

Why yes, yes I do. smile

Wait, the storyline for which game? ninja

Resident Evil 2. razz

Why the ******** are the quotes messing up?!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games