Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:22 am
the portal closed after berry walked through it bixyll didnt say anything  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:30 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the portal closed after berry walked through it bixyll didnt say anything
Berry gets the darkness of her eyes and looks at Bixyll then she goes to him and slowly wraps her arm around him from behind."Are you ok?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:49 am
"yea im just... frustrated" he loked up at er  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:57 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yea im just... frustrated" he loked up at er
Berry kisses him"Okay, Anyway i can help you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:06 am
"no... the only things i could do to make myself feel better would end me up in prison.. " bixyll gave a short laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:09 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"no... the only things i could do to make myself feel better would end me up in prison.. " bixyll gave a short laugh
Berry holds him tightly"Okay....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:10 am
bixyll got up " im going to go for a walk he hoped off the roof and landed on the ground then began walking up the path  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:51 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll got up " im going to go for a walk he hoped off the roof and landed on the ground then began walking up the path
"Do you want to be alone or can i come?"Berry yelled at him so he could hear.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i guess you want to be alone then..."Berry jumps down to the ground and walks around the school, seening if she could find any other students right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:16 pm
The Gothic Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i guess you want to be alone then..."Berry jumps down to the ground and walks around the school, seening if she could find any other students right now.
Vexxion ran in front of her, shooting behind him at what appeared to be black smoke.  

Carrot-Copper

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:04 am
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Vexxion ran in front of her, shooting behind him at what appeared to be black smoke.
Berry had no idea what was going on but Vexxion scared her a lot." what...what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:22 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry had no idea what was going on but Vexxion scared her a lot." what...what are you doing?"
He grabs her hand and takes her with him. "Come on. We gotta get out of here."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:34 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Where are we going" Berry was pulled by Vexxion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
"Away from that thing." He said shooting at the cloud of black smoke.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
"Away from that thing." He said shooting at the cloud of black smoke.
"what is that?" Berry got worried.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces