Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:01 am
crying crying crying Raeshi-san could have warned me, before destroying her guild....i would have recovered my char. data...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:05 am
Yeah, but if you noticed, it was Stayd Glass that did it. Raeshi may not totally be at fault here. stare Chloe is being difficult again.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:12 am
Talon TDS
Yeah, but if you noticed, it was Stayd Glass that did it. Raeshi may not totally be at fault here. stare Chloe is being difficult again.

Stayd Glass is chloe??! o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:15 am
She has not come out and said it- but there were so many clues I picked up on. I have no proof, but if Staynd is not Chloe . . . I'll eat my hat. The really big straw one. Known it for some time, but stayed quiet out of respect.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:17 am
Talon TDS
She has not come out and said it- but there were so many clues I picked up on. I have no proof, but if Staynd is not Chloe . . . I'll eat my hat. The really big straw one. Known it for some time, but stayed quiet out of respect.

lol it don't matter...now that that guild is gone, i've severed all ties with her....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:20 am
ConfirmedStayndGlass is Chloe lol I checked her journal...one of her entries is signed Chloe and her pic is even there lol  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:23 am
After her stunt where she dissed the name of Rhea and all it had, I just lost respect for her. Now she is being a real dork and what respect I had left is gone. Though I am glad that my perception was correct.

That had would have tasted horrid! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:25 am
Talon TDS
After her stunt where she dissed the name of Rhea and all it had, I just lost respect for her. Now she is being a real dork and what respect I had left is gone. Though I am glad that my perception was correct.

That had would have tasted horrid! blaugh

lol anyway....what's new with you?  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:27 am
Well . . . other than being forced to be a Captain in a new guild- not much. blaugh Now I am a Mod for three guilds, and going to start my own with one of the Mod's money! sweatdrop

Talon-otosan has a baby on Gaia . . . she will be delivered soon! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:28 am
Talon TDS
Well . . . other than being forced to be a Captain in a new guild- not much. blaugh Now I am a Mod for three guilds, and going to start my own with one of the Mod's money! sweatdrop

Talon-otosan has a baby on Gaia . . . she will be delivered soon! xp

lol captain, eh? blaugh congrats...mod in three....i gotta make my own v.v''''

Ah so?....Omedeto Gozaimasu!  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:31 am
Just to clarify . . . the guild is the 'Baby' I referred to . . . but yeah. We lost a lot of good friends when the Playful Hentai guild went down. Now we are trying to make a place for some of those friends to still hang out together.

My trio of mods and I have been hashing out the ground rules first . . . trying to establish a sense of order to the guild before we really to into details, and make/open it to people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:33 am
Talon TDS
Just to clarify . . . the guild is the 'Baby' I referred to . . . but yeah. We lost a lot of good friends when the Playful Hentai guild went down. Now we are trying to make a place for some of those friends to still hang out together.

My trio of mods and I have been hashing out the ground rules first . . . trying to establish a sense of order to the guild before we really to into details, and make/open it to people.

hehe seems you've developped a serious job here on gaia ^^  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:35 am
Yeah, doesn't it? I fought kicking and screaming becoming the Cap'n. I just didn't think I deserved it. Well, the mods voted me in, so I had no choice. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:36 am
Talon TDS
Yeah, doesn't it? I fought kicking and screaming becoming the Cap'n. I just didn't think I deserved it. Well, the mods voted me in, so I had no choice. redface

lol well..you're lucky in my point of view ^^  

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:41 am
I know I am lucky . . . lots of friends. And confidentially, my Mods are all hotties, and all mine!!! twisted

Okay, I'm over it. Still, I just don't know how well I will do as Captain- but I will try. Everybody seems to have faith in me.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games