Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:50 pm
That's the same question I'm asking myself... *shakes fist at Gaia confused  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:04 pm
Wait, where did it say that that's what they're considering canon?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:15 pm
I'm just as lost as you Bio. This came out of the blue. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:52 pm
Not that anyone cares what Capcom has to say anymore.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:52 pm
I don't know what to think about RE5. I'm just gonna play it for the content and try and tollerate the storyline...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:33 am
Well I'll just buy the bootleged version of RE5. I say bootleg baecause: 1)The Blockbusters here don't rent games,2) bootlegged versions are cheaper, and 3) I don't care that much about th plagas crap, so I'll jsut play it to see what type of plot they put in RE5.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:42 am
You forgot 4) So that Capcom doesn't get any profit from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:00 am
...WOOH! Resident Evil 5! Can't wait!...*Slips silently away while saying:* But 2 and 3 are still the best...For me, at least...But still, WOOH! Action packed Resident Evil 5! Yeah!  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:15 pm
Mjolnir and Bio: Well there's the Umbrella Archives book that only lists the CA/LB arc, and then there was the beginning of Ada's minigame in UC. The artwork depicted her dying in Leon's arms, which happened in LeonB, instead of falling to her death after getting fatally shot by Annette in LeonA. Further proof is the bandages around her stomach, which was where she received a fatal wound when Mr. X threw her against a machine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:29 pm
Why do you blank out spoilers? Anyone who's in this guild should know their Resident Evil history. If they don't they DESERVE to have it spoiled for them.

But until Archives came out, they were leading to believe that it WAS LeonA/ClaireB. Either way, like I said, who cares what Capcom has to say? It can go either way. If you choose to believe that LeonA/ClaireB is the canon scenario, then that's the case.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Pssst, the quotes are ******** up because Gaia is trying to update the Guild forums. It's still glitchy, so be patient.

So, all of you 18+ USA citizens... Did you vote today? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:50 pm
And speaking of voting. All you guys need to see the movie Recount. It's a brilliant movie, with Kevin Spacey at his best.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:02 pm
Speaking of Ada in RE: UC, I found one thing really strange. You know how pretty banged up she is in the beginning right? Then later on when you get into the hotel you find your first zombie. My friend pointed out after a zombie grabbed me and I executed the instant melee successfully he said in Chinese," Wait, isn't she hurt? How can she do that?" In other words if she's so injured, how the hell can she do such a well performed cartwheel kick, I mean seriously...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:08 pm
That is, if you bother considering UC canon...  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:12 pm
NotteRequiem
Pssst, the quotes are ******** up because Gaia is trying to update the Guild forums. It's still glitchy, so be patient.

So, all of you 18+ USA citizens... Did you vote today? biggrin

Sadly, no. I didn't get to register on time last month. sad  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games