Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:17 pm
I know, but still I always thought it was and strange.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Well, it's because Capcom didn't want to spend time on making new animations that would be more reasonable. Heck, I'm surprised they spent the time on actually making her bandaged up, rather than just taking the RE2 costume from RE4 and porting it directly.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Why do you blank out spoilers? Anyone who's in this guild should know their Resident Evil history. If they don't they DESERVE to have it spoiled for them.

But until Archives came out, they were leading to believe that it WAS LeonA/ClaireB. Either way, like I said, who cares what Capcom has to say? It can go either way. If you choose to believe that LeonA/ClaireB is the canon scenario, then that's the case.

I already gave you my reason. Excuse me for trying to be considerate to others.

There's nothing against it in the rules so I'll use spoilers if I want to. Get over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 pm
Oh yeah? Well... Barry is manipulated by Wesker, in RE1. And Wesker forced him to go against his friends, threatening to hurt his family. But this was all a bluff.

Nicholai is the bad guy in RE3.

Umm... Sherry has the G-Virus in her pendant...

Brad dies...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:49 pm
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME
Why do you blank out spoilers? Anyone who's in this guild should know their Resident Evil history. If they don't they DESERVE to have it spoiled for them.

But until Archives came out, they were leading to believe that it WAS LeonA/ClaireB. Either way, like I said, who cares what Capcom has to say? It can go either way. If you choose to believe that LeonA/ClaireB is the canon scenario, then that's the case.

I already gave you my reason. Excuse me for trying to be considerate to others.

There's nothing against it in the rules so I'll use spoilers if I want to. Get over it.
Wow...Angela is so feiry. I like girls that don't take crap from no one, makes things more interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:01 pm
Obama won! biggrin  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:08 pm
Woot! Black power!

I almost want to move to the US and become a citizen. Almost.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 pm
He won by a landslide too.

I'm so damn happy, we won't be having another old white cronie for (at least) 4 years! 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:27 pm
Yeah, but... Did anyone think McCain was actually going to win?
Seriously..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:03 am
Only if Mc Cain cheated somehow. Im sure they thought about it but GO OBAMA mrgreen  

FCastleThe Punisher

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:08 am
AngelaAshford
He won by a landslide too.

I'm so damn happy, we won't be having another old white cronie for (at least) 4 years! 3nodding

Did you watch his acceptance speech? I was in tears. It was the most powerful thing I'd ever watched. I'm so happy to be in this country right now!!!

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:33 am
I don't give a crap since I don't live in the USA anymore, besides having a black president doesn't really change anything in my opinion. There will still be racism, and that's why I'll never go back to Missouri, or at least only the St. Louis area. They f#@king suck there. Equality my @$$, more like minority rules. Besides I don't care about politics, which is why you should never voice your opinion in Taiwan on who's party you're supporting in public, it'll get you in serious trouble. There was this one guy just outside a hospital that got beat almost to death because a bunch of people that was on the opposing side was near him when he said he supported the opposition.

Edit: I'm not racist, but in my last year of high school I had a very bad experience. Made me think that there is truly no such thing as equality. By the way, what party is Obama in?  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:58 am
I voted for the best person...Nader. But of course he wasn't going to win, so at least Obama did...Not that I really care for any of the parties, but it will be interesting to see where he takes us for the next four years, that is, if nothing bad happens to him in office. Sadly, I didn't see the acceptance speech, I was watching Colbert and Stewart making jokes at the situation, but when they did announce the President elect, it was EPIC...gasm...Now Bush is just a lame duck, which he's pretty much been the whole time. I'm glad to see a Half-black Hawaiian guy in the President's chair, but hear me when I say this (Mostly to you Alkaizer): There never has and never will be a state of equality, ever. Communism is the best attempt at such a thing, but true communism has never been achieved and probably never will be as long as there is a single individual out there who disagrees or leads, which there are many out there. Now, I can't wait to see how South Park lampoons the whole election tonight. Hopefully it won't suck, like most of their other political event episodes do...Oh, and, Whitey claims BLACK POWER!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:29 am
NotteRequiem
Pssst, the quotes are ******** up because Gaia is trying to update the Guild forums. It's still glitchy, so be patient.

So, all of you 18+ USA citizens... Did you vote today? biggrin

I voted last last Thursday. wink ANd I voted for Obama! Yayz!  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:20 am
See, this describes how I feel about Dead Space, pretty well:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/333-Dead-Space

The problem is, he says it's a bland game, and it is. And honestly, that's the last thing I expected from someone who actually bothered to fund a feature length animated movie based on the game. And from what I've seen, the movie is actually pretty damn awesome. So the game had no excuses to be bland.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games