Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Code Geass Fan Alert, Me and Lenon WOOT
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

.... ok that literally was f'ed up...... *jumps off golden gate bridge with parachute*

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

gray reaper
lol what do i care what any of u say your online people

Then don't care what we say. Don't listen to the VC, and the more-experienced guild members. It will get you no where, and that attitude will never bring you up in life.

@Lenon: LOL. I can't even read it. After two seconds, I'm like, ''UGH. TL;DR.''
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Kawaki Minao
.... ok tat liteally was f'ed up...... *jumps off golden gate bridge with parachute*

I hate you now. I tried so hard. crying

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm

oh no i appreciate the advice thank u lol but to your own personal opinions about me i could care less lol so thank u for explaining things
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Kawaki: I swear to the ground below my feet, if more movies were even half as good as Code Geass, I'd be spending all day watching them. Now, everything simply fades away in comparison. The character development was just...I wanted to die, it was THAT good!

Shane: : D I got used to it because I'm just so damn old. >.> This guild used to be filled with n00bs, I tell you.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 pm

I know, the effects and everything was badass, sucks their was only 50 shows, I WANNA c**k SLAP THE PEOPLE THAT QUIT MAKING THE SHOW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Lol, Lenon. I know.
It still is.
I'll eventually get used to it, but I still can't stand it, and never will. Your grammar doesn't have to be amazing. Your punctuation doesn't have to be genius. But you have to friggin spell right, at least.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Kawaki Minao
I know, the effects and everything was badass, sucks their was only 50 shows, I WANNA c**k SLAP THE PEOPLE THAT QUIT MAKING THE SHOW

After watching that, I was almost able to understand why fangirls exist. xD It actually messed with my hands for a bit, the way Lelouch keeps doing all those weird things with them. Now I kinda do it without even thinking. But I don't obsess over it. I still can't believe the ending. I wanted to stab Lelouch so badly (I get really into those things when I find good ones), and then it turns out that he ended the way he did. I've never cried to a movie/anime/television show the way I did to the ending of Code Geass. :'D

Shane: I know. >.> I can stand the 'oh yah well i was going to go do something but now i forgot' kind of spelling, but 'i r doing thins tat i don t rembr wat tey wre' makes me want to hit small children.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Oni_Soul

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Yeahh, I was like "WHAT THE HELL, OH MY GOD I WANT TO KILL THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE ENDING AND THE WHOLE SHOW SINCE LELOUCHE DIED DAMNIT!!!!" But oh well, you never know, they might make a different code geass, it would be badass if they did

lenon01
Kawaki Minao

After watching that, I was almost able to understand why fangirls exist. xD It actually messed with my hands for a bit, the way Lelouch keeps doing all those weird things with them. Now I kinda do it without even thinking. But I don't obsess over it. I still can't believe the ending. I wanted to stab Lelouch so badly (I get really into those things when I find good ones), and then it turns out that he ended the way he did. I've never cried to a movie/anime/television show the way I did to the ending of Code Geass. :'D

Shane: I know. >.> I can stand the 'oh yah well i was going to go do something but now i forgot' kind of spelling, but 'i r doing thins tat i don t rembr wat tey wre' makes me want to hit small children.

Makes me want to hit the small child that posted it. ; P

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ALICIA SAVE ONI, HE'S SAD T-T
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Kawaki Minao
Yeahh, I was like "WHAT THE HELL, OH MY GOD I WANT TO KILL THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE ENDING AND THE WHOLE SHOW SINCE LELOUCHE DIED DAMNIT!!!!" But oh well, you never know, they might make a different code geass, it would be badass if they did

The ending I liked. They might be coming out with an R3. wink (You see, sometimes having an Otaku friend really works out) My second favorite part was the philosophies that they snuck in there. And, of course, the dramatic opening to the R2 part right after Lelouch has those guys kill themselves and then Kallen and Urabe burst down the roof and basically kneel in front of him. :'D

Shane: Meh~ There's a lot of people I would enjoy hitting. xD

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:11 pm

lenon01
Kawaki Minao

The ending I liked. They might be coming out with an R3. wink (You see, sometimes having an Otaku friend really works out) My second favorite part was the philosophies that they snuck in there. And, of course, the dramatic opening to the R2 part right after Lelouch has those guys kill themselves and then Kallen and Urabe burst down the roof and basically kneel in front of him. :'D

Shane: Meh~ There's a lot of people I would enjoy hitting. xD

Although I'm a pacifist... Same, kinda. x D
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games