Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Yeah, the ending was good I agree, and there has to be an R3 because no Lelouche's best friend is Zero, (I forgot friends name ,been a while) But that was in the Phil's were awesome to I agree
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 pm

I would have been a pacifist except for the idiots in my life that need a good smack upside the head. D<
But they're my idiots, and they made me think. So, eventually, I realized that pacifist ideals are not for me, because pacifism doesn't do me much good in my everyday life. If someone hits me, I'm going to eat them, and savor every minute of it.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Kawaki Minao
Yeah, the ending was good I agree, and there has to be an R3 because no Lelouche's best friend is Zero, (I forgot friends name ,been a while) But that was in the Phil's were awesome to I agree

I do believe she mentioned something odd about a reincarnation or something like that. =/ I hope they don't. That'll screw that up pretty quickly. There's also the theory that Lelouch isn't really dead, and I believe that.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:16 pm

:nod: I agree totally man, if someone punches me, they better have a death wish with them when they hit me

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:16 pm

I wonder where she is...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Yeah, knowing lelouche, he got somebody to dress up as him ((And that person insisted)) and made everyone think he died and make all the fangirls and boys think he actually died =D

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

I hate violence. I've only been in two serious fights my whole life. One with my ******** retarded cousin, and one with some wannabe Asian gangster who was whimpy as ********, yet talked so high. Homophobia being the reason for both fights. I can survive homophobes, but when you consistently tell me the same stuff, but worse everytime, get ready for a punch upside the head.

Not necessarily a death wish. xD Nobody thinks I'm worth the effort to beat up, so it'll be a nice big surprise when they find out how easily it is to break people. >.> Scary easy, I tell you. *Shivers*

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Kawaki Minao
Yeah, knowing lelouche, he got somebody to dress up as him ((And that person insisted)) and made everyone think he died and make all the fangirls and boys think he actually died =D

There was a theory that he had somehow become immortal because of something with Nunally and how she knew his memories when he touched her and how C.C. could do that through contact. biggrin

Shane: I've never been in a serious fight in my entire life. That's mostly because I'm very inconspicuous, but I'm just waiting for the day that someone notices me. >.>
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Who are you waiting for Oni?

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Lelouche only had the Best Wishes For his little Sister. He wanted to bring together Area 11 and Britannia. And he succeeded in doing that. And if he were to Remain, with even any doubt, people would Rebel. So I believe he is dead. Because that is the Type of Person he is.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 pm

I've only gotten in physical fights with my younger sister.
Cause she's a snobby biznatch.
:]

She always wins cause I'm much smaller and weaker.
x.o

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01
Kawaki Minao

There was a theory that he had somehow become immortal because of something with Nunally and how she knew his memories when he touched her and how C.C. could do that through contact. biggrin

Shane: I've never been in a serious fight in my entire life. That's mostly because I'm very inconspicuous, but I'm just waiting for the day that someone notices me. >.>

Why would you want to fight, though, Lenon? ):
I've never liked violence. I refuse to play games like MW2, and the mix, because I hate senseless violence without a plot, or whatever. The most violent games that I love are the Bioware games. surprised

Alicia Joana

who do you think love.

Oni_Soul

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana

who do you think love.

Back off... Or Die.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games