Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:51 am
Alkaizer: Obama is a Democrat.

I'm in Stranger's boat because I was busy watching the Indecision 08 special as well. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:57 pm
I have no knowledge of politics whatsoever.  

MarthVader_64-0

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:27 pm
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer: Obama is a Democrat.

I'm in Stranger's boat because I was busy watching the Indecision 08 special as well. sweatdrop

I thought so. Just watch, after two or three years majority will complain, and thus unless he can give a very convincing speech or something to put him back on he's doomed. No one in this century can have a good term. After all even if bush lost the first time he became president, the democrats would've been shunned too, since the 9/11 and all that stuff just so happened to be in that term. So it doesn't matter who it is, everyone always complains and then switch sides, or at least enough switch sides in order to make the election flip against the president.

Edit: I can't seem to post a new post on the demovitational contest thread, so i'll post here. I've fixed to problem concerning the my poster at th thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
And speaking of voting. All you guys need to see the movie Recount. It's a brilliant movie, with Kevin Spacey at his best.

Yes sir Bio. I watched that late Sunday night on HBO, I believe it was. Did you watch it the same time?

And yes, I voted Notte. I'm kinda ashamed though... Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Obama won; it's just that I wish I'd had more time to look at Ralph Nader and what he had to say on issues. He had caught my attention at virtually the last second (more like two weeks before the election). So I wish I'd been more satisfied with my first time voting. confused

Edit: I'd watched the Indecision '08 as well. Colbert is my hero. mrgreen  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:02 pm
No, actually, I downloaded it. I don't have HBO.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:04 pm
Yeah, it really was a good movie. Luckily there are no hanging chads this time around. stare  

Mjolnir The Hammer

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:08 pm
In Umbrella We Trust and Bio: you guys look way too similar.

STOP ******** WITH MY HEAD! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:41 pm
What are you talking about? I'm clearly a zombie with no shades... At this point, the only thing we have in common is the hair.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:52 am
But before that, you had the shades and very similar clothes.

A quick glance makes me think you changed back to your old outfit. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:39 am
Not yet. Not yet.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:46 pm
Hmmm.....

I have to figure out a new outfit to trademark. Any ideas?
ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:05 pm
I have no idea. sweatdrop What are you going for exactly?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:42 am
Here's what you should do. Get a hair like my avatar's. Then get a black outfit together, and some sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:22 am
rofl hahahahaaa!

I've been at a loss of what to do for a new Avatar. So I played with some lighter colors this time.

Really, I just pick an item and then base everything off of that. biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:25 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Here's what you should do. Get a hair like my avatar's. Then get a black outfit together, and some sunglasses.

DAMN ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY LOOK?! WHO WOULD WANT A CHEAP HAIRSTYLE LIKE THAT??????  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games