Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 pm
Carlotta watched both Allen and Lavi leave and then looked back at Linali. "You're not going to help too?" She frowned.

Along with some of the fellow exorcists he descended towards the gate, he was completely awake now despite feeling drowsy just a few moments ago. He continued until he finally reached the gate.

Kanda nodded and sprinted to a faster pace, he'd keep an eye on her for sure and protect Didrika. He too made his way towards the gate.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:54 pm
"I should, but I also feel like I should keep an eye on you. I'll go only if you come with me." Linali told her straight out, looking her in the eye.

---

After just a bit, he finally arrived at the gate. They were still closed and seemed to be waiting for something. Probably for everyone to arrive, just to ensure no Akuma got in. But at the same time, Lavi felt anxious to see what was going on with the two people on the outside.

---

Didrika, still not up to pace, was slower than Kanda, but managed to not get left too far behind. People were in need, just like she was a little while ago. It was the reason she became an exorcist. To help people so they never feel as helpless and abandoned as she did.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:58 pm
Carlotta blinked several times. "Yeah, sure, I'll go with you." She shrugged after a moment of thought.

Allen looked around, he wanted to make sure that the people on the other side were alright but for now he'd have to wait until everyone else was ready to go as well.

Kanda slowed a little and looked back at Didrika, he didn't want to leave the girl behind.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:03 pm
Linali nodded once, her gaze unwavering. "Alright then, let's go." She turned in the direction of the gate, still watching Carlotta out of the corner of her eye.

---

"I hope they're alright. How many more people do you think we're waiting for?" Lavi asked Allen as they waited.

---

She knew what he was doing, and she was grateful for it. She smiled a bit at him as they continued their pace.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:07 pm
The girls change in attitude was quite unnerving, but she followed close after her.

"Yeah, uhm.." He paused to take a look around at the gathering exorcists. "Only a few more I think, we can't leave those people out there for too long." He frowned hoping that they could make it through on time to save them.

As they got closer Kanda slowed even more for the girl to catch up, the others hadn't gone out yet so they would be leaving at any moment. He placed his hand on the hilt of the sword and continued forward.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:12 pm
"I think they're still waiting to let everyone out. I'll keep my eye on you despite the confusion." When she said this, she wasn't sure if it was a warning or what.

---

"I hope they're still alive. Komui said something about Innocence, but who knows?"

---

Following Kanda's lead, Didrika held the cross necklace at her throat, ready to activate it as soon as things began.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 pm
"Ooh.. Okay. I'll try and stay out of the way." She sighed, taking a small step backwards. She was sure that with the rate of synchronization that her anti-akuma weapon carried, it wasn't going to allow her to really do anything at the moment.

Allen nodded slowly, trying not to think whether the people were still alive or now, he hoped for the best.

Kanda looked down at the girl, seeing her ready he half smiled. "Good luck." He mumbled.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:34 pm
"You don't have to stay out of the way, just don't get completly caught up in the confusion, okay?"

---

"Argh... Waiting is the worst right now!" Lavi couldn't help but complain.

---

"Thanks." They finally arrived at the gate, which was still closed.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:40 pm
"Sure thing." Carlotta nodded slowly rocking back on her heels.

Allen's own patience was wearing thin as well, at this rate they might not be able to help the ones on the others side. He frowned at the thought.

Kanda turned his full attention towards the gate, ready to spring into action once it was opened.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:38 am
The boy growled and roared at the gate. "GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE AND SAVE OURS YOU-" His sentance was cut off by explosions that occured around him.

-

Vexis slowly stumbled upon the waiting group, his hand to his earing.

-

"Everyone. Remeber your missions. Destroy all akuma and protect the people." Komui said over the intercom. "Open the gates!" He yelled.

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:47 am
"Remember, don't get lost." Linali directed to Carlotta when the doors opened.

----

"Let's go!" He called to Allen before going outside.

---

"Innocence Invocation!" Didrika's necklace glowed and turned into her staff. She rushed foward and started absorbing energy. She looked around to see the two people they were supposed to protect and went over to them. "Are you okay?"

The girl looked gratefully at the exorcist, though she was surprised by her young age. "Uh... I think so..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:58 am
The boy poked Didrika. "Wow. A real excorcist!' He said.

-

Vexis lightly tossed his earing into the air. Innocence Activate. He caught the scythe and smiled.

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:39 pm
"R-right." Carlotta answered as she slowly followed out after Linali. She kept her head up, determined to stay out of reach of the Akuma as she left the safety of the building.

Allen sprang forward after Lavi and through the gate.

Anti-akuma weapon drawn, Kanda remained close beside Didrika, but still remained focused on the Akuma threat.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:06 pm
"Uh... y-yeah..." Didrika felt a little embarrassed by the almost child-like wonder coming from the boy.

"You'll be able to help us, right?" the girl asked her, looking scared and shaking a little.

---

"Innocence Invocation!" Linali's boots glowed before they grew shorter and she could use them. She jumped up and brought her foot down on a nearby Akuma, killing it.

---

Lavi took his hammer. "Oozuchi Kozuchi, Hi Ban!" (Big hammer, little hammer, fire seal) When his Innocence hit the ground, a large red seal appeared on the ground with the symbol for fire on it. A giant fire snake came from it and began to engulf the Akuma.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:37 pm
Kanda quickly glanced back at Didrika and then turned back to an approaching Akuma. Grasping the now silver blade he quickly cut down the enemy with Nigentou.

With his innocence invocated Allen stepped forward into battle with the Akuma at a time, and in time reducing them to nothing.

Carlotta stayed closer to the building and watched closley, looking in all directions curiously as she did so.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff