Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:55 pm
-D03 Deux Dos-
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
Your a heartless not a nobody remember that, Heartless Or not your are your own person ith your own emotions, If you didnt have feelings you wouldnt be her at my side wink
Berry blushed slightly and said back" But, i dont feel normal at times...it like i dont care about anything and then i get them back and it is just so confusing for me." Berry stopped blushing and rested her body on him a bit. She hadnt rested in a while, not even for a bit.
((AAAHHH stressed i qouted this post a while back i guess it didnt go thru stare ))
WE should rest for tonight we have a long hike ahead of us
((sorry -hugs-)) "Berry looks at him. "I agree with that." Berry slowly turned into a heartless and looked up to Damos and jumped up to his shoulder and smiled a small bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:38 pm
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
Your a heartless not a nobody remember that, Heartless Or not your are your own person ith your own emotions, If you didnt have feelings you wouldnt be her at my side wink
Berry blushed slightly and said back" But, i dont feel normal at times...it like i dont care about anything and then i get them back and it is just so confusing for me." Berry stopped blushing and rested her body on him a bit. She hadnt rested in a while, not even for a bit.
((AAAHHH stressed i qouted this post a while back i guess it didnt go thru stare ))
((sorry -hugs-)) "Berry looks at him. "I agree with that." Berry slowly turned into a heartless and looked up to Damos and jumped up to his shoulder and smiled a small bit.
((at least your not green xp ))* he sits and leans on te side of a huge oak, crossed his arms and closed his eyes*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Somad walks around looking for Sabishi* Sabishi are there

((Did you mean are you there? Cause I can't tell. Once again sorry for not being on for a little while, I went to Broadway!!! That why...yep....))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:41 pm
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((Did you mean are you there? Cause I can't tell. Once again sorry for not being on for a little while, I went to Broadway!!! That why...yep....))
((somad is in the forest trying to find out what happened to you. your still in the forest. Berry was taken somewhere else and now is with damos.))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:43 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
((at least your not green xp ))* he sits and leans on te side of a huge oak, crossed his arms and closed his eyes*
Berry sleeps on his shoulder and cuddled a bit against his neck to keep warm more than just being by herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:17 am
Ryed didn't go to sleep. 'They' were too close to not have someone to guard the camp, or whatever it was called.

Daron didn't sleep either. Instead, he took Nevan from his back and placed it on the ground. The guitar started to disform and changed into a beautiful vampress. "Hello, my little brother," the woman said. "Hey Nevan..." he said back coldly while turning away his face. Suddenly Nevan's arms were around Daron. "I missed you so, Daron," she whispered in his ear. No reply came. "Is something wrong?" she asked. You could see on her face she was worried. "It's nothing... You should eat something..." Nevan was surprised by Daron's reply. Usually he would tell her what was on his mind. She decided not to worry about it anymore and turned into a swarm of bats and flew away. Daron went back to the rest and put more wood on he fire.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:51 pm
Berry woke up and got off Damos shoulder without waking him and sa closer to the fire. Berry wasnt sure if she could relax when she knows that she isnt strong and what if she lost her emotions again. what would happen to her. And she wonder, what made her have emotions cause at times she had none.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:01 pm
*damos who was Half asleep, as he was train by his master, awoke and saw Berry's sullen face* whats worrying your berry?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:14 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((somad is in the forest trying to find out what happened to you. your still in the forest. Berry was taken somewhere else and now is with damos.))

((Thank you Rikku!))

Sabishii looked around suddenley at her surrounding, had she past out from the noise. "Hello...?" she asked in a quite, groggy voice while rubbing her eye. "Is anyone still there?" she oushed herself up off the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:41 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((Thank you Rikku!))

Sabishii looked around suddenley at her surrounding, had she past out from the noise. "Hello...?" she asked in a quite, groggy voice while rubbing her eye. "Is anyone still there?" she oushed herself up off the ground.
*From behind Somad appeares* You called twisted ((funny how a play the part of a wolf and am a wolf xd ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*damos who was Half asleep, as he was train by his master, awoke and saw Berry's sullen face* whats worrying your berry?
Berry slowly turns from a heartless back to human and goes to him and sits in front of him." I know you havent seen it but i know others have. At times i lose all my emotions and care. im scared that i will lose them soon again and do something mean to you during that time. " A couple tears fall down her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:17 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry slowly turns from a heartless back to human and goes to him and sits in front of him." I know you havent seen it but i know others have. At times i lose all my emotions and care. im scared that i will lose them soon again and do something mean to you during that time. " A couple tears fall down her face.
Dont worry i beleive in you you can handle anything im sure of it, with or without me at your side, You are berry and you dont need me to protect you all the time alright*pets her head lightly but keeps her at a distance from his body*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:34 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Dont worry i beleive in you you can handle anything im sure of it, with or without me at your side, You are berry and you dont need me to protect you all the time alright*pets her head lightly but keeps her at a distance from his body*
"The weird thing is....that...i only get like that when, im not near you. " Berry looks at him" why does that happen to me? Do you know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"The weird thing is....that...i only get like that when, im not near you. " Berry looks at him" why does that happen to me? Do you know?"
...idk  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:48 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
...idk
"Ww should find out sometime. Dont you think?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games