Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Lawliett-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:06 am

Hi there everyone biggrin
I'm a Norwegian girl that love to play games, my favorite games must be Harvest Moon and the Zelda games.
I have some hobbies too wink : Surely playing games, reading, drawing, painting in watercolor, I also have interests in anything that is Japanese too . ^^
I adore my: Super Nintendo and Nintendo64, The DS, and some Gameboy's.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:17 am

Welcome one and all.Please adhere to the rules.Above all please enjoy your stay.

Diana Godstone

MalChihiro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:24 am

Hi!
I'm new to the cult..
I joined because.. well...
I'm a newbie to nintendo,
I thought the cult could help give me knowledge of nintendo games,
Like which to get and which not to get..
I never really had the luxury of having past nintendo consoles..
I recently got DS and I did have a gameboy advanced but I never really had the money to buy new games, so I was stuck with pokemon red, yellow and blue..
:Sweat:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:54 am

Heh heh, I was typing my intro and my computer shut down... I guess I have to type everything all over again.

Name: teeny-pie-minion
Birthday: 11/25/91
Favorite food: Bibim Nangmyun (cold spicy Korean noodles)
Hair color: Brown
First Game: The Legend of Zelda
Favorite Games: The Legend of zelda games, Kirby games, Pokemon games, Tales of Symphonia, Harvest Moon games, Klonoa games, ect.
Least Favorite Games: Uh... I don't really know... sweatdrop
Favorite System: Wii!
Least Favorite System: Still don't know.
Favorite Game Characters: Kirby, Meta Knight, Bowser, Kratos, and Link.
Other Interests: Anime, Manga, and drawing.

So, yea. I guess that's it.

teeny-pie-minion

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:08 am

G'day Nintenfreaks. My name is wariodude128. I am a 16 year old dude living in a little out-of-the-way country called Canada. My favourite genre is rpgs, but I sometimes like to get games that interest me. I have every Nintendo game system except for Virtual Boy. My list of rpgs is a long one, so I'll just say that My rpg machine is the Playstation2, so I'm playing a lot of that these days. I only have one real game for my Wii called Zelda:Twilight princess, but I use it every day to go onto the internet. Nothing much else to say about me.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:53 am

Obvisoly I'm new. Well about me...hm, well I can't spell good, love to read, in all AP classes, in eight grade, like skittles, and am obessesed with: Zelda, Haverst Moon, Kirby, Anime, and my favorite of all Pocket Monsters.

EvilSkittles93

The Not Hacked Gooby Naux

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:11 am

Hi I'm brand new here and I like poke`mon, star fox, all of Mario's games, and I LOVE The Legends of Zelda. Those are my favorite games and I think this guild is really cool!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:17 am

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah and it's nice to meet you all! I'm a Nintendo lover and a Zelda Fanatic! I love wolves and Japan. Oh! and not to mention, I'm a crazy Japanese loving ninja-happy and geisha-fanatic wolf!

LONG LIVE LINK! heart

ninja

The Fading Flower

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

JirachiChick1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:18 am

Hi, I'm new here and I'm a proud Narutard lol heart
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:39 am

Hello! I just joined today actually, and I am so far really enjoying it! A little bit a bout me eh?

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Favorite Color: Orange and Purple
Favourite Console: DS, WII (They both are very hands on :3)
Favourite Games: all Zelda games, Pokemon Pearl (DS), Animal Crossing (DS), and MUCH MORE.....I just can't think of all of them right now as it is 7:00 in the morning -_-
Current Mood:Happy, Super DUPER tired. (I'm usually very happy =D)
Name: Crystal

OH, btw, Wayne, I would love to be your gf.. JUST KIDDING!

foruinone

User_Correspondent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:55 am

Hey I'm new to the cult. I have a Wii and a DS. Some of the games I like to play are Smash Bros., Zelda, and Metroid. I really love Nintendo and can't wait for some of the new games to come out.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:58 am

Diana Godstone
Welcome one and all.Please adhere to the rules.Above all please enjoy your stay.

thanks ^^

~DR.MOOFASA~

Spy is a Spy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:01 am

hello, I have an obsession with pokemon and my knowledge of all of them makes me a pokeologist, and well I am a Nintendo fanboy due to the fact I only by products made by Nintendo. I am also I proud owner of a Wii and a black DS Lite, both of which I got on their release days.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:01 am

MalChihiro
Hi!
I'm new to the cult..
I joined because.. well...
I'm a newbie to nintendo,
I thought the cult could help give me knowledge of nintendo games,
Like which to get and which not to get..
I never really had the luxury of having past nintendo consoles..
I recently got DS and I did have a gameboy advanced but I never really had the money to buy new games, so I was stuck with pokemon red, yellow and blue..
:Sweat:

yeah it was the same for me until afew years ago (er...minus actually HAVING a console sweatdrop used my cousin's gameboy.)

*feels your pain* 3nodding gonk

~DR.MOOFASA~

mega_monkey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:02 am

Hello, I'm Mega_monkey biggrin (Monkey for short). Favorite game...hmm, that's a tough one. probably sonic and LoZ games.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games