Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:25 pm
BEhold, the eye of 3v1L  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:15 pm
check out my other three works!!!
User Image
User Image
User Image

Wohoo next up is Ky and Sol!!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:31 am
*yawn* 5 more days of highschool 5 more days and 15 more papers plus a history project and a physics music/movie video.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:15 am
Fire Works!! Omg!! WQe should open a thread...though Im gonna be out all day wrecking choas oevr the city..last year I sent out a big!!!!!! firework near the street..good thing no cops foudn me..though ti was really cool to see evrybody for ocne look at one thing all together..it was really pretty even in the kidna light!! razz

oooo Tiffy!!The siggys are so kawii!! XD  

HiddenJoy

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:52 pm
Once again I decided to open up a multiplayer fishing room for us Ria High schoolers. a spot in Durem prier one. The room is called Ria High.

Joinin us will be Mods Sakura and Ky. Join in if you have questions about Ria high, or suggestions. cause now is the best time to ask us XD. Or just join us in fishin! cause fishin is fun!

Hope you come ^^

**Fishing Session has ended***  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:32 pm
Oooohhhhh..... prettiness Tiff ^_^  

LadyLight
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:08 pm
AAWW thank you Aili!! lol and I see poppy has used May on her sig whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:51 pm
*sigh* well im going to have to Re-organize the Summer Threads into an out of school Rping area on the school map. Maybe i can add Moutains and some other various out of RPing places too while im at it. But as of now.. man i should be asleep now..

mmm.. I wonder where Mint is now? she hasnt been home all day today.. Kinda worries me.

Shes probably just sleeping over at somones house now and dosen't feel like coming back. poo. Stupid gurl. Im calling her now..

oh and Tiff. Dont do pretty boy Ky first. Do handsome Bishie Testament first XD  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:42 am
Don't listen to him. You know you don't want to do that cross dresser.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:58 pm
Nyha..even if I didn't have love phyisc powers i still would of known who is gonna be done first..hee hee cuz I know my girl Tiffy!!

I had two fireowkrs blown up,literally, in my face((its stings still crying )) but I won my 50 doller bet..some dude Daniel thought the roman candles don't hurt..I showed him..that b*****d......

I should be studying.,...stupid historu..:: mutters::  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:24 pm
So i was like Wondering what would happen if i clicked the lovely huge Quit Guild Button convienitly placed everywhere in the guild.

So i clicked it..

an amusing message came up to me...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((and those of you ready to PM me with your loving crys of dont leave the guild don't worry XD i wouldnt leave the guild for anything XP. ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:33 pm
Okie dokie! I have made a description of the cafeteria for all those that ever wanted to have an idea of what it looked like...  

SaKuRaBaBy

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:36 pm
:: hits you with mallet:: Yes you baka!! What f fyou really did quit?And then the guild got deleted?!?And we would have to raise another 20k g !! WHERE WOULD WE GO?
gonk ......though that is a funny error  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:40 pm
He already has enough money to restart this guild if he wanted. And I would laugh evilly. twisted twisted  

SaKuRaBaBy

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:52 pm
hey, do you think the summer event should end now, cause the battle is pratically over and everyone is back in Ria High.

O ya and im doing Ky first then Sol and thats it...because the site I got the pictures from (ya if you havent guessed by now...I didnt draw the chibi GG characters) only has the characters that I did.....but i'll check if they updated it...or I can take the pictures from GG petit!!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games