Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:16 am

"Yeah I was aware of that." Tuesday got some of the gauze and bandages from is room. He came back and got a better look at the wound. "Ohhh geez....Hold on."
Tuesday got a needle and thread from out of his dresser then came back seconds later. "We'll need to stitch it up....Okay?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:25 am

"Yes, stitches, I know. That is what I'd said, wasn't it?" Ben growled at Tuesday, who was stitching his forehead closed. Ben didn't cringe or tense though Tuesday stitching it, it didn't bother him; even though they didn't use any numbing medicine.. Ben just sat there. Ben sighed,"I'm sorry I lost my temper earlier. But knocking myself out was the only way I could think of to stop it." Ben felt embarrased that he'd had to do that.. but at least he didn't hurt anyone.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:54 am

Tuesday scoffed. "Something I never did. Something I should've. Ben, I'm sorry. I think about Rose every second of every day. I hate myself for what I did. I'm afraid I'll do it to Lilli too. I couldn't handle it again." Tuesday laughed. "I'll most likely kill myself if this sickness doesn't."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:52 am

"I trust you wouldn't do that to Lilli,"Ben said in a harsh, serious voice,"Because if you did I'd kill you. And trust you wouldn't want that." Ben sighed. "It would be my demon taking over me, out of anger, and fear. I wouldn't want to, it'd just happen." Tuesday wad finished stitching Ben's forehead. Ben stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. I look terrible! Oh my gosh.. His jet-black hair was longer than usual and it was tangled. His face was clean, he'd washed it down at the stream. His eyes were a light blue.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:12 pm

"Lilli!" Klaash slipped into the lake and dunked his head under the cool waters. The blackness of the lake and the lack of full moon clouded his vision. He couldn't see Lilli. He surfaced, his wet spiky hair clung to his face. "Klara," He breathed,"Have you seen Lilli?" He looked around, turning his head.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Lilli could hear Klaash splash his head down into the water.She'd been down there for almost 4 minutes. Lilli heard Klaash's voice 'Have you seen Lilli?' It was gurgled because she was under the water. So he notices.. Hmmmm..... Lilli was thinking over in her head if there was any possibility that Klaash liked her.
Sure I like Klaash, but I don't want to steal him from Klara. Well technically they're not together. You'd just be taking an open oppurtunity. A dark voice was arguing in her head with her. Just shut up.. I'm tired of listening to you.. You know it's true though. I know. And you KNOW you love Klaash. Yes! I know I do.. You're not helping.. The dark voice laughed. Lilli exhaled again watching the bubbles float up to the top and burst on the surface.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Klaash's eyes darted over and he saw bubbles. Thank God. He thought. He was still oblivous of the fact that Vampires didn't need to breathe. Not once had he seen his older siblings simply cease beathing. He had always noted on their steady,regular breathing. He noted that his older brother was almost always calm. His breathing always stayed at the same,slow pace, just like his personality. Quiet,calm and reserved.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:46 pm

momitama
flooru123
momitama
flooru123
momitama

She smiled and looked deep into the little foxes eyes before sighing and and stating softly, "You...remind me an awful lot of my little brother, Mika. He had a pretty red coat, just like your's." She started to tear up before blinking them back and continuing. "Unfortunately, I can never see him again. Bandits attacked the village while I was out running errands for Grandfather Kit. I came back to find the entire village burned to sunders, and not a single villager was left. I have no idea what has happened to any of them, so I came here to find refuge. I feel a little out of place though. I have a strange feeling that I'm not really wanted here, though." She sighs again and places the fox on the ground as she stands and brushes off her purple skirt. "I thank you for listening, dear one. It really helped me to finally tell someone."

noooooooooo! i want to hold you so, wait come back!
Keshi jumped and turned human again run up in front of the lightly crying Dahlia and embraced her with a kind, caring, but strong and manly hug.
"I love you." he whispered in her ear. "And always have." heart sweatdrop heart

She gasped and blushed wildly at the sudden embrace. She had suddenly realized that she had said something to another house-mate, which made her terribly embarrassed. Then she processed what he had said, and wondered quickly about that.
Always had? Love at first sight? What?
She turned to face him, still in his arms, and shuttered, "E-excuse me? I-I've never-?" she tried to explain, but didn't know what exactly she was saying.

"No I-i don't know what I'm saying all i know is that every scents i came to this manor and saw you I've always none that i loved you. But then i didn't know what it was in side till now..... Do you- you like or love me back? " heart

"I-I barely know you!" she piped up, shaking her head. Then she sighed and calmed down before saying, "I'm sure that you're a wonderful person, but I need to get to know you first."

"I'm so sorry I just I'm a-a?!?" Keshi stumbled back. He fell to the ground as he turn in to a wolf and ran as fast as he could away to the garden.

flooru123

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:48 pm

[[Kiki, Keshi sounds so adorable!! >3<]]]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:00 pm

"Thanks. But I'll kill myself before anyone does it for me."
Tuesday heard Lilli's thoughts and his body instantly froze. He clenched his jaw and his knuckles were white. "It doesn't make any sense. Well, I guess...cause.."
His eyes welled up at the thought of Lilli and Klaash. A tear ran down his face.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:01 pm

((Bou knocked on Xellious's door Abby!!!))

Bou knocked once more.
What are you doing?!?! Your so stupid Bou!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:05 pm

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Klaash's eyes darted over and he saw bubbles. Thank God. He thought. He was still oblivous of the fact that Vampires didn't need to breathe. Not once had he seen his older siblings simply cease beathing. He had always noted on their steady,regular breathing. He noted that his older brother was almost always calm. His breathing always stayed at the same,slow pace, just like his personality. Quiet,calm and reserved.

Lilli swam up to the surface. She was getting bored just sitting there alone. She came up to the surface, coughing. "I.. got stuck. Are you guys ok? You're both just standing there.. get in!" Lilli laughed splashing water at them. It hit Klaash, in the face. "Oops.." Lilli giggled.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:15 pm

Klaash laughed and wiped the water from his eyes. "It's fine. Though this water doesn't look like it, its's very clean."

--- Xellious walked to his door, and opened it slowly. "Yes?" He asked, staring down at Bou.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:20 pm

Lyke LAWL
"Thanks. But I'll kill myself before anyone does it for me."
Tuesday heard Lilli's thoughts and his body instantly froze. He clenched his jaw and his knuckles were white. "It doesn't make any sense. Well, I guess...cause.."
His eyes welled up at the thought of Lilli and Klaash. A tear ran down his face.

Ben stared at Tuesday. "No. Don't cry. It for some reason makes me furious, seeing you cry. It's pathetic. Just stop. I know.. but.. don't" Ben said his voice sounded like he was pain.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:26 pm

(Lilli)

"Yeah it is.. it's just dark water." Lilli sighed, then half-smiled. "Well get in then, the two of you! Don't just stand there." Lilli motioned for them get in. Only her head was bobbing out of the water. She was moving her legs to keep her head on the surface. "Please!" Lilli asked, then dived back down to the bottom, waiting.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games