Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:06 am
"I see I'm sorry to hear about our family, oh and could you please stop calling me Heavenly one I'm really not into titles just Hikari is fine, you know I think we should go find them" he said  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:25 am
actually that is just me each of us in this family has their own story and each has its quirks Reign is a young neko with memory issues but I hope she is doing better, Kai he is a young Lycan with wolfen tendencies,
Erri she is like me a NEKO but she owns this house, RED

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:19 am
"wow talk about a mixed bag, hey there's gotta be more rooms than this, do you think I could have a tour?" Hikari asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:49 pm
Kai yelled from 2 rooms down," actualy Min, im 50% lycan, 25% vampire, and 25% neko!" they probably didn't know he could clearly hear them, well untill now of course.
Kai turned back to Reign," do you want to play something? Its your choise." he said.  

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:48 pm
Reign had been unusually silent; she had been sorting out her feelings, her thoughts; it had been very sudden wiht Kai, though it seemed like that was how things worked around here, in this madhouse she now called home. So with a sweet smile and a gentle hug, she whispered softly into Kai's ear "I love you too."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:54 pm
kitsunecharade
Leon heard her and smiled...(The doctor...saved me...my heart feels great.) His eyes opened slightly. "Erri...take me home and I solomnly swear to never run away again. I love you Erri."

*I just love how I make references to several of my characters in this rp*

Erri gasped and hugged Leon i love you too Leon and i will get you home i promise she sighed releived and helped him up and started home once they got to the house she brought them strait to their hallway and room where she helped him on the bed and cuddled close to him better now that we are home? she leaned close to his face as if she was going to kiss him the blushed and thought what am i doing if he wants me to kiss him then he would kiss me at that she backed away slowly  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:24 am
Ravenhome
"wow talk about a mixed bag, hey there's gotta be more rooms than this, do you think I could have a tour?" Hikari asked
oh yes it is a mixed for sure gets up and takes your hand to steady myself and walks across the rooom opens the door and steps into the hallway ans walks a few feet before coming to the stairwell "above us is a third floor with several rooms and then there is this floor with a library down the hall that way pointing to a large room to the left now down this way moving down the hall to the top of the stairs over here is Kai's room and across from kai's room is Red.... Hmm that is weird well it WAS Leon's room and down this way further down the hall is Reign and .........Hmmm okay WAS erri's room wow I must really have been gone"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:26 am
Kai looked at her and smiled and said, "thank you." and petted her," so what do you want to do? Min is awake we could hel her with the tour, for the new guy, or.... we could go make food or watch tv or...... wow for once i can't think of anything!" he laughed at him self then jumped onto his bed then rolled onto the floor and staired at the celing.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:33 am
any way the rooms below include a second library and the main sitting room as you come down the stairs and turn right and of course the front door now to your left is the downstairs potty box first door and then the kitchen further back and dining room and then there is a wine cellar and Kai keeps saying something about some catacombs or something I am not sure really thi house was made in the 1700 so it is possible I just don't know  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:50 am
"you said Erri owned this house right? well later on could we go see her about getting me a room?" Hikari asked Min as she showed him through the house "Oh and do you know if there is a music room somewhere?"  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:26 am
Ravenhome
"you said Erri owned this hour right? well later on could we go see her about getting me a room?" Hikari asked Min as she showed him through the house "Oh and do you know if there is a music room somewhere?"
yes I am sure we can find you a room Hikari yes second floor across from the library it is kind of small but it is sound proof  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:03 pm
ERYN2067
yes I am sure we can find you a room Hikari yes second floor across from the library it is kind of small but it is sound proof
"alright sounds good thanks" he said with a smile  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:12 am
I think Erri might be busy at the moment but for now you can stay in this room next to mine till Erri is ready for you  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 am
Kai picked Reign up once again and put her on his shoulders. He took her down the hall to the room where Min and Hakari were talking."So were is Hakari going to stay? i think theres an empty room across form mine, unless you've already have one of course."
Kai walked over to Min and gave her a hug, "dose anyone have anything to do? im bored..."  

kai wolf white

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:28 am
"cool thanks Min" Hikari said and then turned to Kai "I have even less of an idea of what you can do around here than you do, sorry I can't be of much help"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games