Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:25 pm

"Oh, nothing much," said Starfire with a smile. "But today is the day that the pups will be born. Tonight they'll be born under the red full moon and we will take them from that pack. But first we must find that pack," she said.

Then Cyborg woke up and said, "Sounds fun. And that means you and Robin are the parents, hehe."
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:31 pm

Aqualad looked around the cave and then said,"hey guys where's Craig and Argent."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Midnight turn into her human form and walked out of the cave. As she walked out of the cave she saw Adonis practing. She than walked up behind him, coveredf his eyes and said, "So what you doing love."

~~~~

"Can't wait for the pups to be born," said Blood Moon.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:10 pm

Raven woke up just in time to hear Starfire announce the pups' birth was today. "I suppose we'll have to sniff them out to find them."

Scar smiled and nodded his head. "Neither can I." It was good to have pups being born. He looked over at Swiftkill. "I think we should hunt something unique for today. Something other than deer. What do you want, Swiftkill?"

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:20 pm

"Well, how about those white elks or those zebras," sujusted Swiftkill. "But mainly what ever you can find that's the best," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know but I believe they pobbaly went hunting for food, or just went for a walk," as Starfire answered Aqualad's question. She than heard Raven's commet and said, "I believe so."

"Raven's right we're going to have to sniff them out," said Cybrog.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Aqualad went outside the cave and after seeing Argent went over to her and said,"Hey, where's Craig."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Argent saw aqualads reflection in the water and looked up at him. "I dont know..but he went for a walk."
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:57 pm

"Well we need to find him and soon. The teams about to go over the plan to defeat the wolf pack,"Aqualad said.

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Argent turned around. "Come I think he went this way." She got up and streched and ran toward the direction.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:22 pm

"Well than lets go and catch something," said a very excited Blood Moon.

Then Blaise said, "No, Blood Moon you stay here with Swiftkill I'll go with
Scar to catch something. Lets go Scar." Then Blaise took off.

Blood Moon sat down and said, "No, fun. All well I rather talk to you or something Swifty."

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:37 am

Aqualad followed Argent and after running for a while, he saw Craig step out from behind the waterfall and go back in quickly. He then turned to Argent and said,"Argent he's over there behind the waterfall."
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:19 am

Adonis turned round. 'Practising preparing myself for the battle tonight the potion is read those pups will be dead by the morrning ' he grinned menachingly.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:01 am

'Good idea Raven though we need thier scent first' Robin replied racking his brain to a soloution of the problem.

Beast boy opened his eyes slowly yawning loudly causing a weak ecgo. 'What did I miss ?' he asked densely.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:22 pm

(I noticed that noone was playing Feanor so I was wondering if I could play him and if so what's his personality)

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:21 pm

((Very well you may play as Feanor, Blood Moon's long lost love. He is alos bad guy but also someone who has been missing because of the sabors from long ago. Hewas once apart of Blaise's pack and still is but just has been missing. To me his personality would seem more of the trixter, loving to who he loves, listens, and whatever else personality you want for him. Oh, and you can give him any power you want but his one power that I gave him is fire since his name means fire.))

"Um, Robin I believe I can help. In my dream last night it showed me a way to their hideout and home," said Starfire.

"Well, well than girl your just fullof surprices," said Cyborg.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games