Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:45 pm
"Thank you. Oh, this well Adam left me three presents in my room. One was a wolf stuff animal, the other was a huge teddy bear, and the last one was this hat that matched my new outfit," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:42 am
'Whos Adam ?' Scott asked confused floating in mid-air on a cloud he placed Gemini on the ground. As he tried to touch the ceiling.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:55 am
'Adam's a..free lancer on the team at the moment' Robin replied quickly not wishing to delve into yet things hadn't been properly sorted out yet. Besides where was Adam ?

'I know he's a good kid, he's just confused' Crimson spider replied pulling her legs up benaeth her neck. It was slightly chilly out here that was all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:17 pm
"Well it was nice of him to get you this hat and the other stuff he gave you. And Arachnid what did you get Gemini," said Starfire as she new Arachnid got that cake for Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 am
'The question what didn't I get her ?. It's from me,Skeletor,Crimson spider and Arachno' he added jumping out the chair. 'Scott could you give me hand ?' he winked making his way to his room.

Scott looked confused but followed hovering a cloud he entered Arachnids room stunned by the massive cake which stood in front of him. He was absoloute at it's pure white over a inch think scrummy icing. The nine graguantuan candles lit on top somehow miracolously. While on the side in messy sea green icining someone had written 'Happy brithday !'. 'Wow' Scott said stunned.

'I know it's a beatuy and after finishing we may have to go on a diet but what the hey !. Right can you summon a cloud big enough to carry ot ?' Arachnid asked. He'd seen how Skeletor looked and this should cheer him up.

'Yeah with ease' Scott replied rubbing his hands together in glee of the challange and lookign forward to devauring the tasty looking treat. He summoned a cloud under it lifting it up slowly he stepped behind it. 'OK ready' he nodded at Arachnid.

'Good one' Arachnid nodded opening the door he returned to the main room. 'LAAAADDDDIEEEEESSSSS ANNND GEEEEEEENTTLLLLLEEEEEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU THE FINEST BAKED TREAT IN YEARS GEMINIS ! BIRTHTDAY CAAAAAAAKKKEEEEE!!!!!' he stood in the middle of the room announcing it like a wrestler reffree as Scott marhced in slolwy the cake in mid-air. Arachnid pulled his camera seing the perfect shot. The camera relased blinding flash throughout the room.

The flash forced. Scott to shut his eyes which then resulted in him toppling other the cloud shooting up in mid-air crashing with a loud SPLAT ! the cake landed on Gemini covering in cake and the room around her. Oh no..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:21 am
Robin placed his face in his left in exapseraton sighing. This was going to be a nightmare to clean up and Gemini was a total mess with cake covering her entirely. Great.

Adam arrived at the house. He looked his face unhappy as he stuggled with a big and serious descion he'd been presented with today.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:07 pm
"Oh, dear," said Starfire in shock to see what happen.

"Shoot," said Fox in shock as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:10 pm
Skeletor looked away and said,"Dude, that's gotta suck."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:02 pm
Gemini looked at all the cake mess on herself and laughed, "Hahahahah!" She than used her finger to get some frosting off of her arm and licked it off her finger. "Mmm, white frosting mix with choclate. Yummy," said Gemini with a smile. She than grabbed some more frosting and threw it at Arachnid and yelled, "Frosting Fight!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:37 pm
Terra almost ate half the room. "Oh...um hehe sorry." She than looked at everyone else. "Well were going to have to clean why let it go to waste!" As she smiled.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 pm
Skeletor picked up a handfull of cake and ate it. he then smiled and said,"I gotta say this is some pretty rockin cake."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:31 am
'I know' he smiled he'd let them play with now. They could clean up later it was her birthday she deserved some fun. He smiled stepping back not wanting to dirty.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:33 am
Scott giggled with excitment as he summoned huge cloud of icing and cake dropping it all on top of Arachnid,Gemini,Fox,Robin and Starifre with a huge splat.

'Oh cakey godness !' Arahcnid exclaimed glad everything was Ok with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:54 pm
"Uh," said Starfire as she got alot of cake on her. Shee than grabbed some cake frosting and threw it at Skeletor.

Fox grabbed some too and ate it. then threw the rest at Scott and Archnid.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:29 pm
Terra laughed as she said. "You guys have cake over your head!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games