Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:16 am
The fact that she only had a towel on didn't faze Linch."So are you still hyper?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:41 am
Nyuu shacks her head no.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 pm
Oh
Hello lucy, yes everything seems fine
and i would love to come to the school dance
*looks at damion*
consider both of us there
i was just wondering...do you know anthing about room 125?
*plays with a piece of hair that had fallen in my face*
i heard something coming from that room.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:33 pm
Lucy shacks her head. "Yes Room 130 and 125 is well...Never go in there..." She says rubing her head. She looks back at Lance."Is room 125 are room?"  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:34 pm
"Then why are you still running from them?"He asked yet again  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:46 pm
Lucy knocks on the door. "Nyuu you have to come out soon. You cant keep you and linch locked up in there all day. And plus the school dance is today.And i know your really really wanting to go." She says standing by the door.

Nyuu jumps up. "Yay school dance!" She yells with happyness. "But i have no one to go with so whats the ponit of going. "She says sadly and sits down.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:05 pm
Voices could be heard outside a window that had been forgoten,as cane opened it and stepped in along with lance."It is HARD!climbing two stories!!"Lance moaned as he slumped to the ground.

"How did you guys get up here you don't even have a mountin climbing kit.?"Linch said his eyes wide.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:07 pm
Ok we will stay away from those rooms
Now, i have to go for a quick walk and get ready for this party, see you guys later
*walks into the hall, and heads for the hotel entrance, to do a few laps around the building*

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:18 pm
Nyuu jumps she opens the vint. She turns to her bunny form and runs there the vints.

Lucy sighs and sits by the door waiting. "Someone going to let me in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:53 pm
Cane opened the door.
"You guys know she isn't hyper any more."Linch said.
"THEN WHY IS SHE STILL RUNNING!!??"Lance and Cane shouted at the same time.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:05 pm
Lucy stands up and walks in. "Its a game for her. She wants to see of you can get her or not." Lucy tirs a carrots to a rope and throws it in the vint.

Nyuu smalls it and walks back. Befor her and grab it Lucy pulls the rope and the carrot falls on the floor. Nyuu runs and jumps out of the vint. "MINE I CALL IT!" She yells.

Lucy picks up Nyuu.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:10 pm
Lance laughed alittle he walked over to lucy."Nice.."he said as he scratched nyuu's head.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:20 pm
Nyuu trys to grab the carrot on the floor. "I want it..."She moans.

Lucy shacks her head and grabs the carrot for nyuu. As nyuus eating the carrot she ask. "Do you have a dress Nyuu? And do you need someone for a date?"

Nyuu shacks her head for both of them. as she eats on the carrot.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:13 pm
"By the way that reminds me,Linch ,Cane are you two going?"Lance asked.

They both mumbled alittle both of them ending in a maybe.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:41 pm
Lucy puts Nyuu in Lances arms. "Well i cant dance so im not going...So Nyuu lance is your date." She says trying to smile.

Nyuu looks up at him and then looks at Lucy. "YAY!!!" She yells with happyness.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games