Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:14 am
alex laid her head on her knees and didnt look at shade who had just come down and landed near her. her stomache growled and she ignored it. with a sigh she closed her eyes and tried to block out the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm
sitting down beside her, he took a candy bar out of his pocket. "its not much, i know, but its still food." he smiled, placing it in her hand. standing up, he climbed up the tree, motioning for lance to come down.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:40 pm
alex looked surprised and turned to look at shade. her eyes were glossy as she held the candy bar tightly. 'after how mean i was to him. being in pain doesnt give me the right to do that. and still he.." her eyes began to brim. "im sorry shade. thank you." she said loud enough for him to hear then quickly looked down as her tears brimmed over.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 pm
sliding back down the tree, he heard alex. he jumped the rest of the way down, and landed perfectly. "heh, its no biggie. but its all i got....." maybe...maybe i can do something right....maybe im not such a monster... he thought, smiling to himself. he sat down in a tree directly across from alex, and he fell asleep as soon as he plopped his legs out.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:33 pm
alex looked up once she had dried her tears. shade had already fallen asleep. she looked at the candy bar and then at she. then broke it as equally as possible into 3 sections, then hesitantly stood up and laid it on his lap, she left another one for lance and slowly ate hers while walking deeper into the forest. looking for any possible food, while keeping her pain at a bareable level.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:03 pm
about a half an hour later, shade woke up. he saw the piece of chocolate by his leg, and he smiled. he popped it into his mouth, then realized neither lance nor alex where near by. so, shrugging, he went for a walk  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:42 pm
on her little food search alex was able to find a bush of black berries and quickly gathered them in a leaf pouch she had made. she occationally grunted from pain but it didnt hurt too bad anymore. she turned around to start heading back once she had a large quantaty of berryes. "eh...?" she looked around. nothing looked familiar. then it dawned on her. "im lost..." her eyes widened in shock  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:46 pm
shade, still walking, came to see the sun was setting. "beautiful..." then it dawned on him. "where are the others???" he looked around, and sighed. sitting down, he tried falling asleep again.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:05 pm
it was getting dark and all the trees looked the same. "it would be easier if i could fly..." she muttered as she continued walking. she sat down and sighed then let out a grunt of frustration. "how can i get lost?!" she growled as she rubbed her sore wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 pm
unable to sleep more than three hours, shade climbed right up the tree, but still hidden. "hmm....i wonder what would happen if the others were together..." he shook his head. "they'd be fine."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:24 pm
she sighed and leaned her head against a tree. too tired to go on and much too hungry. she picked out one of the packages she had made and opened it up. cautiously she took out a berry and poped it in her mouth and closed her eyes, savoring it as much as she could. "im such a fool" she muttered. it was too dark to go on without geting even more lost so she decided to stay put. "sorry shade, hope your not too worried." she muttered as well as though just incase he was listening to thoughts in the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm
he kept wlaking around for a few hours, then shade got bored with it, then turned to a werewolf. "dammit....alex is probably going to kill me....why cant i find their...." his nose shot up into the wind. where did their scents go? shade cringed. "why cant i smell...?" he deformed, then kept walking around. ''i really hate this....''  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 pm
alex let out a sigh. "if shades not where i left him then im seriously gonna kill him" she growled. then hit herself in the head. "stop being so angry.you have no excuse to be angry." she closed her eyes and let exahustion take her into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:40 pm
trying to backtrack where he went, he got lost yet AGAIN. "....i have never been good at this! dammit...." he looked around, and sighed. it was dark, but he still could see. "maybe i should try to go by the cliff...."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 am
images of past and possible future flashed accross her sleeping mind. her sleep was restless and she had a forbiding feeling in her stomach."..." cold sweat dotted her forehead and her wings burned.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff