Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:12 pm
Sui raised an eyebrow and turned to Alcina, whispering in a very low manner so just the two of them can hear, "Doesn't that mean we should keep an eye on Kuroki-san instead of Kuromi-chan? Shouldn't the stranger you're looking for be the upcoming leader...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:35 am
Alcina nodded. This might be her chance to find another stranger. She didn't have time to think of a certain someone else right now. "Why don't you show us around then, Saga-san?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:26 pm
((Uh...u guys can say stuff for commander gake. Hayato is just about to enter into the fray tho. should we wait? at least till Akira gets Alcina? Or should i just get him to fight Adyna? with a broken arm. lol. uh. yeah. anyway, what shkuld we do? Lunis?? what should i do for Eclim?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:59 pm
((Yay! Kaze is back! *glomps*))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:29 pm
((no...not really..im sneaking on. ninja im still grounded crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:00 pm
((Sorry, guys. I've been busy lately. Hopefully I will have time for more RPing soon.

Honestly, I haven't thought much about what will happen next. .__.' ))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:13 pm
((Maybe I should be glad of the inactivity... I've been so sick lately... stare It doesn't help that my boyfriend kept trying to celebrate my birthday while I was sick either. sweatdrop But I do want to try and get this on track again. Any suggestions for subplots?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:05 pm
((well if we can get the fest to go, we can get Alcina. ^^ then with that, maybe i can split hayato to go and save u. or..uh....i donno. how should we resolve the whole Eclim thing? Aisu??))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:16 pm
((I hate to say this... But I think perhaps we just need to move on after a certain set time since it seems like the rp is dying.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:18 pm
(sadly yes @_@... this is probably the longest... scene we've ever had to continue on and on.... )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:53 pm
(( The rp can't die! T__T Not before Kaen and Midori are introduced....
Oh... /Somewhat shameless plug/ I drew a rather odd...comic thing of Kaen Here ...For laughs. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:22 pm
((Sadly...yes. Should we just have Akira and Adyna get Alcina? And have Hayato and Lunis finish fight for Eclim? Like...should we *magically* be over with? lol. And we need to get Lunis to the stranger power stuff. So yeah. What should we do?))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:32 am
((I think we need to wait at least a week or two more, to give everyone else time to meet the deadline. If it's not done by then, we have to move on.

Neko, if this rp dies, it's going out fighting. I'll make sure of that, lol. I like the comic too. It's like the wizard of OZ... but worse.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:10 pm
((XO Yosh! Fight till the end~!
Ty very much. XD It's what happens when i'm bored. However I lack my adobe photoshop (new comp) so if I draw now it's on paint. I've been meaning to draw Kaen and Midori together... ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:41 am
((Haha, i like the comic too! XD

all right, we'll wait week or two for everyone to see. And then we'll move on. I can now go online...hiding tho. Lol. so ill be on late at night...well, in CA time, that is. So yeah. XD ninja Im so horrible. but when my parents tell me 'no' i want to do it. lol.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games