Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:20 pm

"BAMBI-SENSEI!! PLEASE LET ME IN!" Xiah kept on screaming
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:21 pm

Zaruto was hiding in the trees, and dashed straight for byakuga.

"I siaid your gonna pay you b*****d! Cain did 5 handsigns and yelled, "parysis techinuqe - Stun jutsu!" A faint yellow electric light came from zaruto's hand he headed right for byakuga and tried driving it into his stomach.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:22 pm

"pshh i aint staying in here or the prison" raka appears on byakuga and byakuga cant see where the dogs and bambi are at "the reason i only have 2 reasons .. he is a idiot ... i just dont like him"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm

does hand signs "Kawarimi no Jutsu " switches places with a rock and dodges zaruto's attack and cant see cuz it is dark

teddy_byakuga

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:27 pm

"ow!!" Zaruto said as he blindly fell down trying to hit him. instead he hit the rock - ouch..

"When did i get there??" Zaruto said confusedly.
Zaruto noticed he dashed so fast he made a big gsaping hole. He quickly realized this could give byakuga a chance to escape. Zaruto dashed for the hole and quickly blocked it.

"nu-uh... your not going anywhere. Bambi-sama yo can take it from here." Cain said to bambi, having no clue as to where he is in this dark prison.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:27 pm

((Uhh must i explain what a prison is... Here is what my Prision jutsu is...Doton: Kekkai Doroudomu (Earth Release: Clay Barrier Prison)
Description: Technique which completely surrounds an opponent in a prison made of clay or earth. The user then is able to absorb the enemy’s chakra through the walls. This absorption of chakra, however, only causes the victims to feel a bit weaker. Once the opponent leaves the prison, he feels like normal again. Since the walls of the prison are infused with a user's chakra, any damage taken by the prison is capable of being repaired/regenerated by that chakra. Nobody other then the user can get in or out...))

"So, you want to kill someone from this village, just because you dont like him?"

Bambi Hyuuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 pm

"BAMBI-SENSEI LET ME IN" Xiah screamed
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:31 pm

"pretty much and this is way i was heading towards the boarder is was going out the village"
laughs "dude it so dark"

teddy_byakuga

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:37 pm

(if you told me it was infused with chakra then i wont have done it lol forget i did that -_-)

Zaruto saw xiah screaming so he ran to his side. "Xiah!? Why are you screaming? Is bambi and byakuga in there?

The Nin-dogs dissapired as Bambi spoke.

"Since your acting childish, im going to treat you like a child."
Bambi then sunk into the grounds again, re-appearing outside the prison with the others. He then placed his hand on the prison, and started to absorb Byakuya Chakra.
"Now you are on an time out untill you calm down And you Xiah, explain to me why he wants to kill you."

Bambi Hyuuga

Dripples

"I NEED TO GET INSIDE!!! BAMBI LET ME IN!!" Xiah kept on screaming
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 pm

"TAKE ALL MY D*MN CHAKRA "IS GETTING WEAKER AND THEN RAKA IS OUTSIDE THE BARRIER WATCHING BAMBI CLOSELY AND XIAH ..... BYAKUGA SCREAMS "JUST WAIT JUST WAIT"IS ALREADY KNOCKED OUT FROM NEARLY THR LOST OF ALL HIS CHAKRa

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:43 pm

"It happened yesterday. Byakuga was yelling at me cause i was crying that my parents died and i was lonely. I punched him and said shut up, i didn't even hit him that hard. He then punched me in the face and it send me flying. Then one of my katanas got loose and made a deep wound in my thy. He then took the sword out quickly and he knew if he took it out quickly it could hurt a lot and cause paralysis gladly i didn't get paralyzed but it hurt a lot. I asked him why he did that and he said he liked people screaming. He then healed me but took 3/4 of my chakra, he nearly killed me," Xiah said
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:45 pm

IS SLEEPING AND IS WAITING FOR THE BARRIER TO OPEN .. BYAKUGA IS FAKING THAT HE IS KNOCKED OUT AND WHISPERS "PSHHH I SWEAR NOW IM GOING TO HUNT THAT B****D DOWN"

teddy_byakuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:47 pm

(I missed a lot)
"Okay.....the only solution I can come up with is that this kid is mentally unstable, and we should probably throw him in jail for a bit, not a life sentence or anything year long, just for about a week or so."
Xantos held his hand up the prison making it go back into the ground, he then bound the boy with rope and his hands behind his back.
"Bambi, help me get him to the prison."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games