Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 am
((New Order))
Ranuu
And then, Djevik pulled the lever that would begin to open the portcullis. "Now," he whispered to the air, "it is your turns..."

(I was just about to! Waiting for inspiration, that's all.)

Sielle's gaze narrowed as she heard a noise, and flung her arm in the direction of the gates. "They're opening!" she announced, saidar amplifying her voice. "Everyone, forward! Remember our work!"
With that, the Darkfriends surged forward, eager to join in the battle. She glanced at Dorian before using Air to propel herself forward as well, her senses tuned to any use of the One Power, or items. She calmly eyed a soldier who foolishly charged her. Another moment later, she brushed blood off her cheek and stepped over the remains.
"I'm sure there's something here," she thought, striding down the street. She used a cocoon of Air to force anyone near her back, and remained impervious to the sight of fighting around her. Darkfriends too unskilled died quickly, while some others appeared to have some sense. She ignored all this, however, and concentrated on her true objective.
She paused in front of a bank, and the door collapsed on itself with a wave of her hand. She dispatched a worker there with a quick slice of Air to the throat, and stopped in front of an iron door.
"So, they think this will keep me out?" she asked with a laugh. Putting weaves together as quickly as they formed, she tossed a ball of Air at the door, which exploded on impact with a boom that temporarily deafened her.
Ears ringing, she remained nonplussed and stepped over the rubble into the volt, and smiled at seeing an angreal, in the form of a silver staff. "Perfect," she whispered, her hand closing on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:01 am
"Gimme a moment, things are starting to look very familiar..." Cobain murmured, his brow furled in concentration. He knew he had been this way. He was certain of that. He was only trying to remember the layout of the land. "There's a grove nearby that's perfect for a campsite, that much I know." He said. "I"ve almost got the landscape laid out in case you wanted a village."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:08 am
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Ears ringing, she remained nonplussed and stepped over the rubble into the volt, and smiled at seeing an angreal, in the form of a silver staff. "Perfect," she whispered, her hand closing on it.

Dorian strode through the ranks, flinging razor-sharp waves of Air at all who came to near. "Scum!" He cackled as he hacked someone into bits. He fought with his short swords as well, laying about with no real skill. His gaze snapped over to where he heard the explosion. Figuring it was an enemy channeler, he smirked and strode in that direction. Finding Sielle holding a staff of some sort, he grunted and peered about for his next victims.
"Having fun in there?" He asked wryly, letting fly at a charging gaurd with several weaves of Air.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 pm
(Inky, should we do a timeskip and then switch to the new village? I mean, we have nothing to do with Caemlyn anymore.)

Kiae raised an eyebrow, and shook her head. "We don't need to camp for a while yet, only if we can't reach a town by dark," she commented. "And where is there a village, town, whatever?" she asked absently.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Dorian strode through the ranks, flinging razor-sharp waves of Air at all who came to near. "Scum!" He cackled as he hacked someone into bits. He fought with his short swords as well, laying about with no real skill. His gaze snapped over to where he heard the explosion. Figuring it was an enemy channeler, he smirked and strode in that direction. Finding Sielle holding a staff of some sort, he grunted and peered about for his next victims.
"Having fun in there?" He asked wryly, letting fly at a charging gaurd with several weaves of Air.

"Quite," she replied, turning and greeting him with a smile that seemed out of sorts for such a surrounding. "I have no need to ask if you are. This is the only item of Power I can sense here. Do you sense anything?" she asked a bit condescendingly.
She doubted it, but if she overlooked anything, the consequences would be severe and unnecessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:09 pm
(New town sounds good to me Fubar. And a timeskip sounds just fine as well. You wanna make the thread?)  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:16 pm
(Sure. Someone gimmie a name.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:18 pm
(GALANG! Well.. it just happens to be a song I'm listening to. But idk, you think of something)  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:51 pm
((So, is this up to me? Eh? Eh...))
"There is a small town to the northeast." Cobain recalled, frowning and rubbing his temples. "It's a shabby, run-down place, but I like it. Decent people there. One of the towns I actually left by choice." He said, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:54 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order.))
"Quite," she replied, turning and greeting him with a smile that seemed out of sorts for such a surrounding. "I have no need to ask if you are. This is the only item of Power I can sense here. Do you sense anything?" she asked a bit condescendingly.
She doubted it, but if she overlooked anything, the consequences would be severe and unnecessary.

"I sense that I am in dire need of a bath." He chortled. "But other than that, nothing, no."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:56 pm
(Am posting timeskip in Giang. Like the name? lol )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:58 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I sense that I am in dire need of a bath." He chortled. "But other than that, nothing, no."

(We need Ranuu!)

"Good, we're done here," Sielle said shortly, striding past the man fearlessly. Granted, she had a shield around her to begin with, but a dagger could easily penetrate it.
She glanced around, casually surveying the carnage. "Get the surviving Darkfriends together, Dorian," she ordered calmly. "This slaughter's over."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(We need Ranuu!)

"Good, we're done here," Sielle said shortly, striding past the man fearlessly. Granted, she had a shield around her to begin with, but a dagger could easily penetrate it.
She glanced around, casually surveying the carnage. "Get the surviving Darkfriends together, Dorian," she ordered calmly. "This slaughter's over."

((Are they attacking the whole of Camelyn? Or just some small town?))
"Already? Bah!" Dorian spat, a perfectly fine moment ruined. "Worms! Front and center!" He bellowed, amplifying his voice with the Power. "I really do have to find a bath house." He went on thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:06 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Are they attacking the whole of Camelyn? Or just some small town?))
"Already? Bah!" Dorian spat, a perfectly fine moment ruined. "Worms! Front and center!" He bellowed, amplifying his voice with the Power. "I really do have to find a bath house." He went on thoughtfully.

(Hell, all of Caemlyn. Why do things small?)

Sielle rolled her eyes, the staff resting in her hand as if it belonged there. She doubted Djevik would allow it to remain in her posession - he might not even give her the credit for finding it, who knew - but at least she could treasure the feeling of such power for a little while.
"As soon as we retreat to the hideout, I'll attempt to drown you," she promised. "Cleaning the grime off of you as well."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:14 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(Hell, all of Caemlyn. Why do things small?)

Sielle rolled her eyes, the staff resting in her hand as if it belonged there. She doubted Djevik would allow it to remain in her posession - he might not even give her the credit for finding it, who knew - but at least she could treasure the feeling of such power for a little while.
"As soon as we retreat to the hideout, I'll attempt to drown you," she promised. "Cleaning the grime off of you as well."

((Works. rofl ))
Dorian chuckled, shaking his head. "I've had worse offers." He said jovially. "Run along to your hideout, then. When I find the baths I'll kill everyone there and give your "men" a sound soaking." He said, still chuckling. He turned on his heel and started off, looking for a clean rag to wipe his swords and face on.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff