Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:38 am
Aoi sniffled, leading Kiyoshi to sit with her on the bed.
"Things should go back to normal by Monday, when school starts up again." She said, holding Kiyoshi's hand.
[[itsuckssrry.]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:29 pm
Kiyoshi doubted things were really ever going to be normal. It just wasn't really possible.
He shrugged, and said:
"If you say so."

[[Should we have lyke.. Yuka and Kuro see eachother or something? Lyke on the street that night, or an alley.. ?]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:34 am
Aoi took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.
"No, it'll be okay." She said, closing her eyes. She sighed, then opened them. Aoi stood up, then grabbed Tatsuya by the ankles and dragged him, with effort, to his room.
Once in his room, she struggled with getting hi on his bed, but eventually, he was on.
She tucked the blankets over and around him. When she was finished, it looked as though he was just sleeping. But he needed ice for his head, so she ran to go get a freeze-pak and brought it back, setting it on the back of his head, where she had hit him.
She walked back to her room.
"Kiyoshi, come on let's go downstairs." She said, holding out a hand.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:53 pm
Kiyoshi took a ragged breath, he looked up at Aoi.
"I don't think i can stand up, Aoi. It hurts too much." Kiyoshi said, placing a hand on the side of his rib cage in which there were broken bones.
"I'm sorry." He said, hoping he didn't sound apathetic.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:16 pm
Aoi sighed, then walked to lay down on the bed.
She turned so she could look at him.
"I wonder where Kuro is, or Yuka." She wondered aloud.

Akuro was actually walking around in the local mall. He got another obnoxious colorful XL soda from Noodle's n' Stuff and a noodle bowl. He had about $137 in his pocket, which was meant to send Aoi to college, or at least help.
But he felt utterly apathetic. He could spend all the money buying the most useless thing ever, and he'd still feel nothing. Akuro strolled by a few shops.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 pm
Kiyoshi just nodded in response, not wanting to speak. His diaphragm hurt too much to speak anymore.

Yuka was at a bar down the street from a shopping mall. She'd had several tall glasses of some kind of liquor her friend had recommended and was beginning to feel very dizzy.

The bartender was a friend of her's, coincidentally. She'd ask him not to cut her off until she passed out.
Yuka was about to let herself drink herself into a coma.
Her friend, Takashi, was ready to but her off at any moment, despite her pleading.
She looks like she might pass out soon anyway. Takashi thought, wiping down the counter.
Nothing too exciting had happened at the bar yet. It was early though. He'd already though, had kicked some people out for a fight, and the police had come to take them away. Usually there were four to five fights a day. He had a pretty busy place; he himself owned the restaurant/ bar with a couple friends that had helped started it.
Takashi had heard Yuka's story and had said he'd take her home afterward and was going to let her sleep in the guest bedroom.

Yuka lost her balance, falling off the stool. She landed on her back, hitting her head on the floor as well. She laughed a few times, and Takashi knew she was too drunk to stand up.
By the time Takashi got to her, Yuka was passed out. He lifted her easily, and took her into the breakroom, setting her down on the couch; he was off in a few minutes anyway.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:27 pm
Aio sighed, closing her eyes.
Within a fwe minutes, she was asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 pm
[[Were you going to have Akuro go to the bar or..? O___O?]]

Kiyoshi watched as Aoi fell aleep. He smiled, seeing her sleep. She looked so calm, and peaceful.
I wonder what Kuro is doing right now... And Yuka.. she's probably not going to be coming back... Kiyoshi thought.

A couple minutes passed like this, Kiyoshi just thinking to himself. Sleep overtook him, and he ended up like Aoi, asleep.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:24 pm
[[yeahh sorry]]

Akuro stumbled into an open bar. It was completely empty except for one lone bar-tender wiping down the counter.
"I'll have a liqour" He muttered, sitting at the bar. He slapped down $3.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:53 pm
Takashi took the three dollars and tucked them into the register.
He went to the shelf behind the counter and grabbed a bottle of hard liqour. Taking his bottle opener, Takashi popped the lid off the tall bottle. He then glanced over the boy behind the counter.
"You can't be much older than 16, are you, boy?" Takashi asked, casually and returned to the serving counter.
"I had a young lady in here earlier.. about 18 or so. She asked for liqour as well. She had her share, and well, passed out. Too bad you missed it, it was quite the show." Takashi laughed softly. He set down bottle infront of the boy.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:51 pm
Akuro sighed.
"Yeah. But don't tell anyone, I really don't need the authorities on my a** right now." He muttered, taking the drink.
"I had a young lady in here earlier.. about 18 or so. She asked for liqour as well. She had her share, and well, passed out. Too bad you missed it, it was quite the show." The bartender said.
"Oh really?" Akuro asked, it piqued his intrest a little. 18. That's how old Yuka is.
"Where is she? My, umm, sister ran away today. She has blond hair..and, and i'm really worried about her." He added, suddenly urgent.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:41 pm
"Sister,eh?" Takashi muttered to himself.
"I didn't now Yuka had family." He said, still rather softly. He debated a minute.

"Oh, so I'm not callling the police. It's just.. are you two adopted siblings?" He asked, meaning in the sense that he'd been bought or Yuka had.
Takashi took his towel, again wiping down the counter.
"If you want, I can show you to her. She's asleep in the breakroom." He offered.
He must know Yuka somehow to know she had blonde hair..
"Follow me, kid." Takashi said, lifting up the part of the counter from him to pass through.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:31 pm
Akuro followed the bartender Takashi back into the breakroom. Yuka was sprawled on a couch, some drool was hanging out of her mouth. She was drunk, and she looked drunk, even in her sleep.
Akuro's lips pursed into a hard line.
"Yeah. Thats her." He muttered, hesitating by the door.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:27 pm
Takashi felt strange just standing there.
"You can stay back here if you want.. I'm going back to manage the front counter." Takashi excused himself from the room.

Yuka turned in her sleep, now on her side. It was stranged for her, being drunk. Sleep really didn't do anything for her. When she awoke, she'd be just as drunk. She was a very light sleeper, as well.

Out in the bar, someone yelled causing another person to drop a glass bottle.
Yuka, woke, startled by the noise.
"Wah?" She spat out, her voice slurred. With some effort, she sat up, her head feeling very heavy.
I don't know if i'm just seeing things.. but is that Kuro? a part of her thought.
"Kuro?" She asked, her voice in a mumbled slur.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:05 pm
[[Mmmkei, what the balls is goin' on and what can I do?
. _ .]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games