Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
ane ajime
ゼイン肇

Amatsu Aisukami Maru || Kirigakure || SS Rank || Hyoton || Suiton || Fuuton Master || Weapon Genius ||

Second coming of the Demon of the Mist

Zane sighed as Ronmaru left without even giving him the chance to respond. "Ronmaru..." Zane muttered as he placed his hand on his hip and shook his head. "I can't deny a man of his dying wish...I will raise Rein as if she was my own. It is only the least I can do. Guess I'm going to have to make a trip to Kumogakure soon," Zane said as he added that to his rather vast list of things to do. Walking past the shop keeper who seemed very pleased with himself, Zane figured it was time to head back to the Hokage's office.

Exit

Temperature: Normal

Background Music
Chakra: 675/800

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm
Genin| Konohagakure| Bloodline| Chakra: 150/150
xxxxx • • • x L x Y x D I A x • •
MEMORIES UNCONSCIOUSLY BOUND
TEARS THAT FALL WITHOUT REASON
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

xxx xxIxxxAxMxxXBxUxTxxxAxxxLxOxNxExSxOxMxExxxSxOxUxLxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a m xxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

xxTxHxExxxSxPxExCxTxExRxxxoxfxxxDxExAxTxH
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Hmm..." Lydia entered the weapons shop and was instantly laughed at because of her size, but these people would see one day...she would be the new Hokage and show them all why mocking her was not a good idea. She stuck to training chakrams, and because they were meant for training instead of combat they were nice and dull. She threw one at a wall and she heard somebody yelling gibberish at her. With a surprised face she took her weapons and ran...again.[/exit]

B I T T E R S W E E T ∽ INSANITY ▼ M A D N E S S xx AND HATE.

[[I'm only guessing I can say there's the weapon I need here, correct me if I'm wrong >.>]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:57 pm
Xolux walked into the shop asking the cashier, "I need a Halberd...largest one you got...preferably one with a big blade....". The cashier raised an eyebrow, went into the back and came out carrying a large regular halberd. Handing it to Xolux, he tested out its weight and was immediately satisfied..."Ill take it", before walking out with his new toy, Xolux sat 10 gold pieces on teh counter leaving a rather shocked cashier.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
Яein Ushio
Child Prodigy||Ninjutsu Class||Mokuton||Unspoken||Kumogakure||Angelic Host

╔═════
"Serial Pillar House Jutsu!" Rein exclaimed as she reached yet another area of the village. This time it was the weapon shop area. Several buildings rose from the ground as Rein fueled her chakra once again through the ground. Rein was simply rebuilding the structure of Konoha. It would take the people to make Konoha truly a village. The ground was still decayed, and the seeds of life would be needed to be sowed. Rein was yet at the level where she could make the grass and forest grow.

Chakra = 76/186

═════╝

Honor thy mother and father  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:55 am
User Image

Boverk
"Hate is not always a bloodthirsty roar when you charge you foe. The hate I have is converted into the weapons that slowly break you down. "

→Not much could be really explained why Bo had came here to day other than simply coming to gather his gear that will be useful in the future. Pushing the door open slowly he could see a few nin around gathering supplies as well but they were not really his main focus. Slowly moving towards the counter of the shop Boverk pulls a list out of his pouch and gently slides it towards the man behind the counter. The man behind the counter nodded slightly as he started to go around the shelves gathering the gear Boverk had asked for. Quietly Bo had stood there intil finally he had been given ten bomb tags, twenty kuni and finally his ninhonto. Digging into one of his pouch pockets he throws down 1250 to the store owner and nodded slowly to the man. Slowly placing his kuni and bomb tags into his pouch he started to think if he would need more. Thou he had enough to take on a foe easily enough with the gear he currently had. Gripping the ninhonto in his right hand he places the strap around his torso holstering his weapon his back. It was a fine weapon something that he would use for many days to come he hoped.←

User Image

Location ;Weapon Shop.

Justu used:

Charka : 144

Who I'm with:Myself

My mood is:Curious

{Out.of.character; }

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 am
Tora entered the weapons shop, the scent of cold steel and iron rang in his nostrils; it was a very different smell compared to that of the forest he had grown accustomed to wandering. He noticed ninja browsing over different types of blades, kunia, and shurkien, though one stood out. Towards the counter stood a ninja he had yet to meet, but had heard of around the village. He believed hi name was Bo, though he couldn't be certain. He approached the counter, a pouch full of 1200 ryo in his hand. He had come to buy ten kunai, ten paper bombs, twenty shuriken, and the chokuto sword (Nihonto) he had ordered. Tora greeted the cashier with a nod, and dropped the pouch on the counter. The cashier left with the pouch, and Tora turned to Bo, "The smell of sulfur and molten rock is strong upon you, you must be the one the villagers call Bo."  

GamerGuyXer0

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:35 am
User Image

Boverk
"Hate is not always a bloodthirsty roar when you charge you foe. The hate I have is converted into the weapons that slowly break you down. "

→Boverk began to fix his jacket and his light armor around after he had placed the ninhonto on his back. The door had openned once more revealing some new man that seemed to be on genin rank much like himself. See one could tell these things by how he did not wear the jacket of a chuunin and he surely did not have massive amounts of charka one would feel coming off a joninn. Ignore him at first he started to head out of the store intil Bo heard his name come from the mouth of the nin. Stopping i his tracks he slowly turned his head showing one of his crimson eyes faintly thru his hair as he offer a faint smile. "Ai, I am. May I ask whom wishes to know?" he said a soft tone. Of course some people would know Bo around village from his working of both Suiton and Katon charkas forming a whole new style. ←

User Image

Location ;Weapon Shop.

Justu used:

Who I'm with:Myself and some man

My mood is:Content

{Out.of.character; }

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:42 am
Tora grinned to himself as the clerk brought his purchase to him. He tucked his weapons away, and strapped him blade and its holster to his waist as he answered the ninja, "Tora. Tora Mori of the Senju." He turned and followed Bo towards the door, "I see you're also a user of the blade."  

GamerGuyXer0

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:02 am
User Image

Boverk

→Boverk watched as the man had stepped towards him and had discided to follow him out the building. He had give his name now making him Tora Mori of the Senju Blood. Interesting he would meet one of those woodpeckers out today. Pushing open the door slowly he began to look foreword an respond to Tori."Ah... a Senju. Nice to meet you Tori." Bo said softly. Once outside the sun had shown brightly down into the streets of the village showing all of the life around the village. Hearing tori meantion his ninhonto he looked towards him and spotted his looking over it for a moment. "I have been trained in the blade.." ←

User Image

Location ;Weapon Shop.

Justu used:

Who I'm with:Myself and Tora

{Out.of.character; }

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:09 am
Tora chuckled before turning back to Bo, he smiled with genuine joy, "Meet me at the training grounds immediately! I've always wanted to spar against a fellow swordsman and of Terumi blood none the less, I expect you will prove a great challenge," Tora extended his fist towards Bo, the joy of finding a new sparring partner lighting up his face, "What do you say?"  

GamerGuyXer0

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:23 am
User Image

Boverk

→Boverk had stood there in the street as he listened to what Tori had seemingly had commanded of him. The man seemed to have wanted to spar with him in a swordsmen to swordsmen match. Bo could not see anything wrong with his request but he did not see why he was so speical because of the blood that ran thru his veins. Boverk shook his head slightly as he looked towards the man with a faint smile still with his hair kind of covwring his face. "If you are so gun ho for it I cannot deny your request.." he said moving down the street with a slow pace towards the training ground. [exit]←

User Image

Location ;Weapon Shop.

Justu used:

Who I'm with:Myself and Tora

{Out.of.character; }

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:29 pm
"I can't afford to die."

"Might as well get a jump on it," Kohaku thoughts as he wandered into the weapons shop. His hood was on to hide his face and the fact that he used paper for communication meant that he probably wouldn't have been recognizable. User Image The reasoning behind this...he just didn't want to take off his hood. Stepping up to the counter, Kohaku bought seven katanas and placed the money for the clerk. After that, he'd just leave.

"At least not until I find the truth."

Actions: Buying seven katanas and leaving
Thoughts: "The swords may be infinite but my money isn't."
Mood: Calm
Chakra: 100/100
OOC:

Kohaku [Exits]

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:19 pm
FirefoxTheOverlordFirefoxTheOverlordMMMMPH α ø ɾ υFXFXŞ h í g є h í t σ 
User Imagecaricature of intimacyι αм α MΛӤ ωнσ ωαкѕ ασηє 
αnd whєn í'm ↭ l к g↭ σn α dαrk rσαd 
αt { ռ i ց է } σr §TrØllïng thrσugh thє prk
α ώhε τhε l ï ģ h τ вεģï τø сhαģε 
ï S.O.M.E.T.I.M.E.S ƒεεl α lïττlε sʇɹɐubǝFOXFOXFOXFOX  
α lïττlε ΛПXIӨЦƧ ώhε ïτ' αɾќFOXREALLYLIKESTODOTHEFUNKYCHICKEN
Fear of the dark, FEAR OF THE DARK ! !
ι нανє α ¢σηѕтαηт[ F Σ Λ Я ]тнαт ѕσмєтнιηg'ѕ αωαуѕ ηєαя. . .
FEAR OF THE DARK, fear of the dark. . .
. . .I have a o that someone's คlฬคץร there.

Mamoru quietly steps into the local weapon store as he quietly looks around the shop. He glances around the shop as he tries to decide on certain weapons to grab. He rubs his chin under his mask as he decides to grab some senbon needles and grabs two packs of fifty senbon needles. He continues to wander around the store before he grabs a fifty pack of smoke bombs and a dagger. [1,000 + 250 + 100 = 1,350] His purchase is being rung up after he lays them on the table and he slips them into their respective pouches before he leaves the store after nodding in thanks to the owner. [exit]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
Main StyleDark Portal / Chakra Reservoir66 Where I Am...In Konoha  With...Himself Dispositionunknown 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jutsu: Other:
1 x Bloodline Scroll
1 x Jutsu Scroll
100 x senbon needles
50 x smoke bombs
1 x dagger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

Boverk "
Hate is not always a bloodthirsty roar when you charge your foe. The hate I have is converted into the weapons that slowly break you down. "

→The clone of boverk had came by the weapon shop quickly pushing open the door. Moving inside he sides a new list to the man behind the counter and waited as he wished to grab all that he needed. Coming back a few moments later he places 40 kuni, a new ninhonto, 15 tagged kuni, and finally five smoke bombs. Grabbing he gear it quickly leaves heading back to the training ground.
-1500 ryo.←

User Image

Location ;Weapon Shop

Justu used:

Charka : 190

Who I'm with:....

My mood is:.....

{Out.of.character; }

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:45 pm
Michael walked into the weapon's shop and he noticed a few people in here. He walked around and browsed the kunai selection. His pack accidently bumped into a rack of training swords. 'So sorry, I'll pick this up." He quickly picked it up and returned to browsing the kunai.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff