Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 pm
Sedra sighed as other people began to enter the park. He knew this was a bad place to enjoy some peace and quiet. He grabbed onto the back of the bench with his showing hands and lifted himself up, until he was sitting on air. He then pulled his legs around and upwards so he was in a handstand. He slowly moved himself, so only one hand was on the bench as he brought his other hand up to move his mask from his mouth. He grabbed some of the sticky webs from his mouth and threw it to wrap around a branch multiple feet above him. Once it reached the branch and wrapped around, he attached the other end to his ankle. Once this was complete, he pulled himself closer to himself, then hyperextended his limbs, shooting himself up, accompanied by the elasticity of the webbing. He nearly reached the branch when he began to descend again. He grabbed the webbing and pulled himself up into the tree, and sat there, observing his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:56 pm
Serina shrugged. "It's called the rock village so it was mostly just rocks but it was beautiful at sunset and sunrise." She said to him.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 pm
"Tell me about ythe Rock Kage. Was he nice?" Kale asked. Kale, maybe she doesnt want to go there. I have to ask, dont I?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 pm
"Ya...." She said, remembering the words 'Get out of my sight now!' which had hurt her so much.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:27 pm
"Do you... Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 pm
"No." She growled.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm
Kale nodded. "Okay." he said, putting his head down. See? She is different then other girls. She is self dependant. I can See that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Serina walked beside him and kept thinking and worrying if Akira had actually died like Kale had said.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 pm
Kale seemed to read her emotions. "The reports say that he is dead, a Coward running, but if you know otherwise, then Im sure he fought. But there is no way one man could survive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 pm
"He is not a coward." She growled, a clicking noise could be heard from her fan.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:59 pm
(I double dog dare you to blow him away lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm
Kale smiled, "If you believe it to be true, then I do to. I wont doubt it a second longer. You said earlier... That he hurt you. Why do you still care for him so deeply?" Kale said, putting his hand over hers.  

Kale Uchiha

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm
The fan opened up to see a scene of Serenity and peace of black and white japanese style. "...So you think he is a coward?!" She growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:14 pm
With a small gust of wind Kit appeared behind Serina with a smile. Wrapping his arms across her shoulders from behind he whisperd in her ear softly. "Calm down for me?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:22 pm
Kale looked angry he reared back to Punch Kit right in the Face.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff