Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:42 pm

((Fine if you don't have it but saying that only you three know the real thing is insulting my research abilities. I don't take kindly to people telling me I am wrong when I went to read on it. You may think you know what it does, but what if what you saw was wrong? It is entirely possible they were using it this whole time incorrectly. And, according to my research, they were.))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:43 pm

call_me_ishmail
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(omg thats it, im done. it seems no one understands the jutsu but jedi test me and naro. im done. -_-)

((I understand the jutsu. What you don't understand is you want to make it an ista-kill ability. Don't go around criticizing my research abilities when you don't even know your own stinking jutsu. Unlike you, I don't go around spewing nonsense trying to sound like I know what I am talking about.))

((last thing Im gonna say as well. Stop attacking everyone, u are the one going around like you know it all. Ameretsu doesnt instantly kill, but chances of living are very slim. we all know this. Besides, Moki's alive. Weither or not he sticks around is his choice. But everyone is done here about this coonvo, I apologize too but dude come on, just stop arguing before a fight erupts. Im done, that was the ast thing I have to say. Good day))

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:48 pm

((That is because I actually did something called READING. Unlike you, I don't go into a fight blindly flailing about hoping I hit something. I am not attacking anyone if you have noticed. I made one statement, saying what I found, and you guys decided to rebut it. All I have been doing is defending myself and tossing the occasional jab. And you need to get your story straight. You originally said it did instantly kill. Now you are saying it doesn't? I smell a big heaping pile coming from your general direction.))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 pm

((last thing, i read the jutsu info, it doesnt say it cant spread but it doeasnt say how long it takes, it burns everything to ash andthats all im saying, and guys please stop, and yes he's right to, and no more arguing please.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:08 pm

((guys Give Sypher a chance to be akatsuki leader I mean he hasnt even been it for a day and did you guys kill my student?))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:16 pm

(nah, the dude was just starting up crap out of the blue. we did not even talk about him until he showed up acting like a know-it-all. rolleyes )

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 pm

((theres alot of oc here ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:27 pm

((Wait, I started talking crap? All I did was sit down and almost get murdered))

M o k i F a i r y

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:32 pm

((Ya Moki had done nothing wrong and it is meta gaming to know he is the new leader))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm

M o k i F a i r y
((Wait, I started talking crap? All I did was sit down and almost get murdered))

(not you, the other person that said his logic was right then ours. you did nothing wrong. well, in a way. XD)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 pm

((I never started the crap if you noticed. I always responded to what you said. Nothing more. Oh and you may want to stop parroting what someone else already said anyway. Makes you look stupid.))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm

(...Wow good going guys....Ameretsu burns for seven days. It doesnt move at the spped of blinking either. Quickly yes. But nothing is that fast. You see Ameretsu is indeed a powerful jutsu. But when you use it Your eyes literally bleed....Thats why it is dangerous. AKa why its awesome tears of blood. LOL But Ameretsu doesnt spread. And a rank S jutsu can stall the fire or preoccupy it. Like this....When Ameretsu is fired if you can throw up a sheild quickly. then the fire instead of attacking you it will attack the sheild. i mean seriously. Ameretsu is a powerful jutsu. But its is so easy to dodged....Honestly...So there fight over. And the winner is!!! *drum roll* NO ONE because well getting into an argument over Rping is kinda stupid. So have a nice dall all >.<))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:45 am

((

Amaterasu, named for the Goddess of the Sun, is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a powerful black fire. This jutsu is generated by the right Mangekyou eye. It has been said that anything within the Mangekyou's vision will burn to ash if consumed by the fire. The fire itself is said to burn for 7 days and 7 nights. Because of the amount of chakra needed to use the technique, it can only be used on a very limited basis daily. Though it is regarded as the strongest of Mangekyou's physical attacks, usage of the ability will degrade the eye further and lead the user to blindness.

Ok, I havent been able to read all of this, but I would like to throw this out. The attack that was used on his bone shield or whatever simply would have burned a hole into it. It would not have gone past it, or anything. Remember the first time the attack was used? Or the first time we saw it on the show? Did you see a chunk of the Village burning, or was just the wall burning? Did any of the Villagers see a huge flame come straight out of the building? I doubt it, so yeah....this is what I got. The flame only burns in one spot, and nothing is said about spreading in this description up here. Moki should be fine in this situation. Thank you very much for your time.))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Naro looks around bored then jumps into gamabunto's mouth and the toad disappears in a cloud of smoke with Naro in his mouth. (Toad Transportation Technique)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Arriving at the docks, Shiro sees the remains of a large fight. Deciding to stray away from that, he heads to a pier nowhere near the fight scene and hangs his legs over the side and starts talking to himself. "Man this place is starting to get boring. All this training is starting to bore me, and I haven't had a chance to do anything else."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games