Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:34 pm
"Because I'm pretty?" Cobain suggested jovially. "Okay, little one, I'm coming." He chuckled, following Asano into his wagon to change his clothes.

He came back out in Tinker wear, Asano carrying his bardiche and his coat over his arm. "I feel like a maypole on Sunday." He said, laughing. He absently reached over and took his weapon from the Tinker boy. "You don't even want that, man, trust me." Cobain chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:38 pm
Kiae snorted at the sight of Cobain in Tinker clothing, and hid a smile behind her hand.
"If you wouldn't mind getting us some breakfast, Asano, I'll light a fire for the camp," Kiae suggested, sending the boy running off again.
"I hate having them watch me channel," she muttered, relighting the large with with a simple weave. "And I think you look adorable," she added teasingly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 pm
"I think I look silly." He said, shaking his head but grinning. "You should have seen the kid's face when I had to take all my knives out of my clothes. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head." He said, laughing again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:17 pm
"Are they all back in there?" Kiae asked, peering at him and trying to decide for herself.
"You won't mind having Ethin back?" she continued a bit hesitantly, continuing to watch him from the corner of her eye.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 pm
"Yeah." Cobain said, shrugging in his shirt and Tinker coat. They had an odd style he wasn't used to. "A lot of them are in my coat, too, just for storage 'till I can get it cleaned." He stooped over and grabbed his hat, ribbon and headband. "Ethin? Nah. Why would I?" He asked, tying his ribbon and headband and clapping his hat on his hed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:42 pm
Kiae shrugged. "You tend to be a bit jealous," she reminded him lightly, holding her hands closer to the flames. "And I think I can clean the coat now, if you want," she offered.
She sighed, and almost look relieved. "Thank goodness everything seems to be falling into place again. I can channel, and both of my Warders are going to be here. All I need is Esole," she murmured, almost to herself.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:55 pm
"I'm only jealous when people give me a reason to be." Cobain pointed out, handing Kiae his coat. "Ethins' just your Warder, though. And I'm sure we'll find Esole. Or she'll find us, maybe."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:58 pm
"Meh. She's bound to be mad at me, though," Kiae thought out-loud, laying the coat on her lap and using a weave to draw the blood from the coat and bury it beneath the snow.
"So why were you so jealous earlier you had to throw a Tinker into a wagon?" she asked slyly, unable to keep the grin from her face.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:05 pm
"I told you, he was asking for it!" Cobain insisted. "He knew he was pissing me off, I told him to leave and he wouldn't shut up!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm
"For reasons unfathomable to me, Cobain, you were so jealous you couldn't see straight," Kiae informed him, calmly handing him his coat back.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:14 pm
"I was not." Cobain grumbled through a grin. "Thanks." He said simply, donning his coat and shrugging. "It fits funny with these Tinker clothes." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:16 pm
"You were too," she said with a grin of her own. "No use lying, I have the Bond. Not that I needed it to know what you were thinking to begin with," she added thoughtfully.
"Then take the other coat off," Kiae pointed out, rolling her eyes. "Men."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:21 pm
Cobain blinked. "That might help, yes." He admitted casually, taking off both his coat and the Tinker's. "Not used to closed coats." He said sheepishly. "You know how I ususally wear mine open."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:22 pm
Kiae eyed him with nothing short of amusement before shaking her head. "And yet you can't tell when you're wearing an extra layer," she sighed in mock dismay. "I'll never have you presentable at the Tower, that's for sure."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 pm
"Beh, I'm plenty presentable." Cobain said with a grin. "I'm pretty, remember?"  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games