Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 pm
"Hm," Castor looked to Virgo and said, "I don't think its you who should get the pain. "And for the last time, I don't know where she is," he said sounding annoyed. This girl kept getting on his nerves. Plus Cronus wasn't helping at all with his comments.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:14 am
(Scorpio_BlackWolf it still says in you're posts that you can hear them talking, I don't mind that Raven could sense them due to the nature of her powers but were to far up to hear them)

'T' Robin began opening a link on his T-communicator already he regretted using Tim's name but at least this would help gain trust between everyone and show not everything was such a deadly secert. 'Scan the area, I think we may be beind wacthed' he ordered stiffly. Already he noticed an odd exchange between Raven and Starfire, Raven may be cacthing on that things had changed in the dynamics of the group, it may be hard to understand but they were changes she'd have to come to terms with. It was certain some would be permanent.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:56 am
'Ok, i'll do a standard, sweep. Any idea on what i'm looking for specifcally ?' Tim asked curiously. He activated the penthouses inner cameras. A newcomer had arrived draped in a cape and leotard, surely she would be cold in the winter ?, he activated the systems starting a heat scan, he move onto the sonar sensors next, though it would need some help on the others end since it was like a tempermentel actress at best and he'd never had the chance to sort things out with the sudden asbence of Batman.

Shade had completed a full circle around the more modest buildings surrouding the penthouse. Logic ditacted he would slowly closing in on his prey. He reduced his speed slowly approaching the edge of a building. He glanced down to find a group of strangely dressed mix of youths and elders, clearly his target, the clothing had been desrcibed as bizzare and they macthed the description. He hovered above the group arms folded bored by the lack of power this group seemed to have, they looked weak and boring, but he'd toy with them first for wasting his time. 'Is their any reason you're group coutinue to disrupt things in my city ?' his voice boomed, after removing the vigilant the place was clearly his no one except a few youths could argue his claim.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:52 pm
(( Oh, I see what you mean. I'll fix it the best way I can ))  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:59 pm
(( All fixed ))

Raven kept starring at a figure on a rooftop building. As she squinted her eyes, the figure looked like a woman with short green hair, a short black puffy bottom dress, and a scepter in her hand. Raven had no idea who she was but something about her was kind of weird. 'Who is she?' she asked herself in her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:45 am
Scorpio_BlackWolf
Raven nods and goes inside the apartment, she then grabs Beast Boy by the back and brings him towards her left side. She then listens to two conversations going on outside. Two boys, one name Cronus while the other is naem Castor. As she heard their conversation and heard one boy calling Sparrow Girl sister. Her eye's go in wide and tries to listen more.

Virgo watched the two boys, Castor and Cronus talk then notice the Titans were gone. "Great," she moaned to herself. Virgo then stepped out of the shadows and walks up to the boys. "Hello again boys from yesterday's fight," she smirks out. "Castor and Cronus, right?" she asks sarcastidly. "And did I hear correctly?" she asked and looks to Castor. "That your Sparrow Girl's borther? Its funny that she never mention you," she said. "Wait! Unless she didn't know she had one. Hah!" she laughs.

(It still says you can hear them here)

'Look for anyone who looks suspicous and out the ordinary' Robin noticing Raven was glaring at something. This was becoming tedious, his mind told to stay here and solve the situation, but his warm passionate heart beat kept whisepring to go back and check in Batgirl. Yet this contradicted the terms of the mission, the mission had to come first, always not matter what happened it was the most important thing in the world, nothing could compromise it's sucess, a rule he'd have to live by, but times change and things became more important...  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 am
'Well I guess that narrows things down slightly, but you gotta remeber it's Gotham and nothings out of the ordinary her' Tim mused scanning the rooftops...bingo...uno....score and ta da. A girl with green hair equaled one thing. Out of the ordinary. 'We have a weiner, some crazy girl on the roof, she'll macth you're description, green hair and a strange looking dress' Tim added, 'Got a fancy looking sceptor to. I have a feeling she may lost and meant to end up at a World of Warcraft convention' Tim added zooming in, a new crazy breed of criminals seemed to have Gotham, better the Joker was going to be annoyed.

'I'm talking to you' Shade growled, he had never been ignored like this before, espeically before by useless strangley dressed street thugs sapping up all the attention. He hovered further down, no one ignored and didn't pay him the proper respect, he could end everyone of them right now if he wished, but right now he didn't want to draw attention to himself with his plans soon coming to fruitation, he'd rather not have needless attention buzzing around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 pm
Cronus then looks and sees a man(Shade) standing before them. "And who are you?" he asked. "And what do you want?" he asked again. He had no idea why this guy was bothering them.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 am
'I've heard to many reports from my ears about you're disrupting influence in my city, i'll give you a choice, what I hear about you is promosing, so i'll give you a choice, join up with me or leave this city, I have to much at stake to be compromised by you're low brow activites' Shade snarled. Attitude he hated that, his word was law and nobody could dispute it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 pm
(( Ok, I believe I fix them correctly ))

Virgo looks to the new stranger(Shade) with a whole different look on her face. Just when she was about to ask who he was, Cronus had already done that. Virgo than heard the man's offer. She thought about it then looked back to him saying, "Sure." After all, she can probably use some company. even if its from a creepy and probably kind of cute guy. His voice sounded handsome to her.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 am
'Good, what about the rest of you ?' Shade snarled, he was impressed. It seemed his presence could turn even those ignorant of his reputation to follow him, he couldn't help wondering if the others would follow. If one did the rest would fall like good obident dominos right into place. Thankfully peer pressure could be very pressuavie in these positions and if not then what was a few more dead bodies to add an already mutilated pile ?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:00 pm
Cronus looked to the guy Shade and didn't know if he should join him or not. But then he heard Virgo's response right away, a yes. He looked to her and back at the new guy. He new exactly that Castor wasn't going to join, he was such a goody good. Besides if he helped this guy, will he still be able to find the girl Sparrow Girl. "Sure, why not," he said.

"So that means I've seen all I did wrong," said Sparrow Girl with a low voice. "Will this be enough to show my father and the others that I'm sorry. And that I knew what I did wrong. Will I be excepted as hero still.... or.....," she paused for a long moment. "Will I still be considered as something different," she said softly.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:02 am
'Well..what about the rest of you ?' Shade snarled tiersomely, he didn't have time form stragglers. It seemed some of the group had sense. Hopefully the others were complete dim wits and would follow the others out of peer pressure and if not he could easily take care of them. No one wad disposable in the sight of a greater glorious cause like the one he was fighting for. 'Oh hurry up...' he muttured under his breath, he made no attempt to disguise the fact he was clearly talking about the stragglers in the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 am
'Ok got it Tim' Robin replied turning to the group, we have an onlooker outside. 'Titans prepare to intercept her' he ordered, however as he gave out the order realised he had little right to do so. Either way they had to take care of it, knowing thier luck this girl was super dangerous and would end tearing up half of downtown Gotham. This was time consuming , they had bigger matters to deal with like Batgirl. Robin's heart rate suddenly picked and rush of heat ran through him

'Oh man, if gonna be one this super wacky villains you sometimes see on the news ?' Beastboy piped up like an excited kid about to meet his life long hero. We he'd bothered to wacth the news the colourful yet plain crazy and wrong heros of Gotham always tended to pop up jumping around blowing things up. They would be cool of course if they weren't on the wrong side and y'know plain mental house crazy.  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 pm
Raven looked to the girl(Lynx) who was staring at them and nodded to Robin. But something about here didn't seem bad but also not that good. It was like good-bad, or in other words "neutral." Like she was both. "There's something strange about her," she said.

Lynx then took a deep breathe in, stood straight and flew towards the penthouse. She landed in front of the Titans with her scepter in one hand and leaving her other hand free. She stared at all four of them and then recognized Beast Boy right away. "I remember you," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff