Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:54 pm
((would travis even be in that class? confused ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:06 pm
[[yeah, sure,]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:24 pm
[[yeah, but they're still at travis's house, rite?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:14 pm
[[Thats what I thought till you posted Mayumi at school >_< ]]  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:00 pm
[[Oh..wait..I think you may have meant to write "Kyoko"]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 pm
[[srry for the typo of mayumi and kyoko's names. i was sooo tired yesterdayy.]]

Mayumi was glad he'd kissed her before they left his bedroom. It would be awkward to show her affection toward him in front of June. P.D.A wasn't something Mayumi was big on. She'd hold hands and whatnot but kissing had it's limits.
When they got into the elevator Mayumi tried to figure how long she'd left June down there. Hopefully she'd found something to occupy herself with, other than cleaning up the mess Mayumi had made with the glass.
"I broke one of your glasses. When June came in, I dropped it," Mayumi explained. She felt it was right to tell him now than to explain later.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Kyoko couldn't help but smile as she read his note. It was so hard for her to hide they were together. But for his sake, and the Host Club's, it was her only option. She wouldn't force him to give being in the club. It was kill his reputation.
Mayumi wrote back,
" i can't wait either. i love you too, Mori. don't ever think otherwise."
She placed the paper back in front of him.
Taking out her notebook and textbook and began reading, and taking her notes. She hated taking notes herself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:29 pm
Mori looked behind him.
"Mori, what're you doin?" One of his friends asked as Mori got up. He couldn't bear to see Kyoko by herself. And with what he was debating already, he couldn't wait. Mori took the seat next to Kyoko, and smiled at her.
His friends gasped.
"What're you doing there? With her?" One asked. Mori looked behind him.
"Because, she's my girlfriend." He said. Then the questions started flying.
"so your quitting the host club?" A girl asked, alarmed. "Why her?" "what does this mean?" "can i be the new president?"
He just ignored them.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:38 pm
Why would he destroy his beautiful image by doing this? he was throwing his reputation away for her. Kyoko took hold of Mori's hand, and looked him in the eyes.
"Thank you, Mori," She whispered, "I love you," she said, then kissed him softly once on his lips.
No one had ever done such a wonderful thing for her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:45 pm
"Okay, okay. Quiet down people! This is a classroom." The teacher instructed.
But then Kyoko kissed him. And everyone started buzzing up again. A few gasped, some guys muttered, girls gave Kyoko evil glares. But Kyoko and Mori went on untouched by their reactions.
"people! Stop this at once!" The teacher yelled. And everyone shushed, but still whispered, gossiping. Mori was the guy. And in their eyes, Kyoko was just some girl. Beautiful, yes, but plain otherwise. What was he doing with her?
Mori looked in her eyes, and brushed back a piece of hair that had fallen.
The moment was ruined when teacher cleared his throat.
"You two, either you stop the p.d.a., or you get split up." He said, very seriously. Mori nodded.
"Yes sir." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:17 pm
[[srry, i got super distracted when i got on again, i was looking up Bjork songs. this one, Náttúra it wasn't on itunes so i looked it up on youtube, and wiki'd lyrics to find out what it was in english since it's in Icelandic. it was intense.]]

Kyoko felt like the teacher was over reacting. Kids kissed in class all the time, what was different about her and Mori? And as tired as Kyoko was, she didn't feel like just accepting this. Why did everyone have to make such a huge deal of this?
"Would it really be an issue if every one had to make such a huge fcking deal of it?" Kyoko announced, to the teacher, and the class.
"Just shut up," She added, to the class, "so what if I'm going out with Mori."

The teacher's eyes bugged.
"Kyoko you know there's no swearing in class. Especially such language for a lady. You can leave to the office," The teacher told her. Mayumi grabbed her books and put them into her bag, she then looked to Mori, apologetically. The instructor then grabbed her by the arm pulling her out of the classroom.
"Go," was all he said, slamming the classroom door behind him as he re-entered.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Travis snorted finding her confession humorous. It was just a glass. It wouldn’t be missed.
“You gunna pay for it?” He joked, poking her in the side.
The doors slid open and they went to the kitchen.
“Juno!” Travis called out before he was in the kitchen. “TRAVIS!” June yelled back, running out from the kitchen. Her arms were stretched out ready to crush him in a hug but she stopped in her tracks when she saw him. “Holy crap Travis! You’re all tall and different looking!” June remarked looking at him. Travis raised a brow. Were those good things? “Yeah.” He replied.
“It’s good to see you.” June smiled, “Oh and Mayumi...” June grinned as she nodded her head, “Nice job, man.” And gave him a thumbs up. Travis narrowed his eyes. She hadn’t changed at all. He turned to Mayumi. “She may sound gay at times but she isn’t.” He explained. June just shrugged. He had told her to cool it before with those sorts of remarks but she didn’t care. She appreciated beauty no matter where she found it. She had no filter.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:15 pm
Despite what Travis had said, Mayumi smiled and said, "Thank you, June. Never mind, Travis. He can be a douche bag."
The remark came out kind of blunt, but the look on her face changed it to a teasing remark.
"How long ago actually was it that you saw Travis? When did being a werewolf make you taller?" She'd directed the first question to June, and the other to Travis.
Mayumi put a couple pieces of bread in the toaster and pushed down the button down. She was so hungry.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 pm
Mori sighed.
Kyoko had left him with the dogs.
Guys swarmed around the desk, pretending to work, but really asking him quesitons.
"We've been going out for a week. Yeah, we've 'done it'. Yeah, we went out before. Yes, i'm quitting the host club. No, i don't care what people think."
He said, answering all their questions. They finally quieted, working.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 pm
"Let me fly, man i need a release from this troublesome mind. Fix my feet when they're stumblin'. And well you know it hurts sometimes.
You know it's gonna bleed sometimes,
" Kyoko mumbled a phrase of lyrics from a song she'd listen to last night with Mori. She was so close to passing out. Just walking down the hallway was exhausting her.
Just make it to the office, and then go ahead, pass out.. she constantly reminded herself, and kept moving her feet down the hallway.
What did Mori think of her know? How she'd just left him there with all those kids swarming him with questions. She felt bad.

When she walked in the doors, she let her eyes close. Then, she was out. Her body hit the floor a few seconds later after crumpling awkwardly. One of the secretaries jumped up from her seat behind the counter.
"This must be the girl Kozue said he'd sent down. She looks terrible. I'll take her to the health office and let her rest first," the secretary said as the dean had come into the office looking for the student called to his office.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games