Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 pm

"Ok. What this information on the akatsuki." Shiro let out a large smile when he said that. "There now. I told you want you wanted to hear."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 pm

"WRONG!" Oroami yelled as he created two clones, the clone to his left appeared next to Shiro and grabbed him by the collar, as he did a cage of Hyoton ice formed around them. "What is the information!"

Havok-Trance

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Shiro smiled again. "The information? Well it's kind of old is what it is."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Masumi made a seal, as 8 paper seals floated around her. "Careful Oroami" She said prepared to defend if needed.

Masumi H Dekata

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Oroami Growled and stopped all the hyoton, everything dripped away, "Shiro you will never become a Seven," Oroami's wings split out of his back blood dripping from them "Hero, leave my sight!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 pm

(REBELLION D<)

Hero looked at oroami "You are not in the position to be kage. Oroami hand over your title or now!" Hero looked at him "your not the right leader for us you have almost started a war today"

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 pm

"Oh. Well then I guess you won't be getting your information. A shame really. I had some great information too."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Oroami turned to Hero "Then you will die!" All three of the Oroami's turned to Hero, their swords now drawn and the room getting cold.

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Hero sighed "My point! YOUR A PSYCHO! JUST GIVE UP THE TITLE AND GO LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE WITH YOUR FAMILY!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Oroami growled as all the three of him swung the katanas for Hero, "you don't understand what real loyalty is, you actually defended a traitor!"

Havok-Trance

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Masumi made a few seals. "Higashinishi Minamikita (東西 南北 East,west,south,north)" she said and the 8 paper seals around her shot and landed 1 of each of the 4 walls, 2 on the bottom, and 2 on the celing. "Kekkai Houjin (Barrier Method Battle Array)" She said as she placed a barrier inside the entire office to prevent and disrups the use of any chakra, then made another seal to prevent people from leaving the barrier. With the barrier up, the clones disappeared
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:40 pm

((Masumi are you defending me or am I saved?))

i3 tails Yagura

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 pm

i3 tails Yagura
((Masumi are you defending me or am I saved?))

((Defending you and i guess saving you, Masumi feels oroami has indeed lost it lol. I just figured i would level the odds. All taijutsu now lol))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Hero jumped to Masumi legs "THANK YOU KIND LADY"

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 pm

The clones all dispersed, there was no Oroami left inside, but the one clone that had been outside gained all the information from the past ones. He stood outside the office and looked at Hero, "hey sorry, ummmm.... that was alot of the demon doing that." He wasn't changed because he had not been under control of the demon when he was created. He smiled to Hero and held out his hand.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games