Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:34 am
UkyoKuonji2004
It's good. There's an area with Moonlil flowers already but this is a forest and has other things which diversify it.
Any other crewmembers okay with it too?

moonlil flowers? i read about them somewhere (forgot which forum haha sweatdrop ) but were they described or just named that? cos i kinda did try and describe the moonglow flowers so that the were differant, but i think i might have missed a part out, had tryed to write a story while ago and this was one of the area's i came up for in it, though i cant quite find that story i had tryed to write, haha just remember a few areas and characters i came up with, this was my fav place i had come up with for it so its the one i remember the most, figured it might be good to use here...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15009453
^ that's the topic here that have those flowers. However that area I believe is described as a field. Your map is a forested version which makes it much different imo. They could just be next to each other or something. Anyways, I'm going to see what other mods think before I give you the go-ahead, okay? ~_^  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 pm
haha heres an idea for the moonlil and moonglow flowers, what if the moonglow were moonlil flowers but because of the colour emitted from the four rune stones that they absorb and reflect causing a wide veriety of colour as a spectrum is made it cause's them to be mistaken for another type of plant hence the 'glow' instead of 'lil' in there name...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm
Sounds good to me. I'd go with that. I guess the other mods don't read this section anymore, so I'm going to direct one here when she comes back online again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:44 pm
I think they could be closely related but different? Whatever you decide to do with that is fine. I like the map.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 pm
I think it being a forest instead of a field makes it sufficiently different. You can post the map at anytime Dilax ~_^  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dilrax

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm
probably is/not a great one but, its an idea:
--------------------------------------------------------------
crystalline Maar

in a open clearing lies this waterfilled flat-floored shallow crater, this broad, low-relief volcanic crater that was caused by a phreatomagmatic eruption, an explosion caused by groundwater coming into contact with hot lava or magma, has now become simple lake and home to a field of crystals which grow around the edge of the shallow water, the water its self is only chest deep and possable to swim in or walk through as the mystical location flows with energy produced by the crystals about the area, when harvisted for what ever reason they grow back, same if they are damaged they repair them self over time, in the center of the shallow lake rests a blue crystal as it sits on a small isle of land, during the night the the crystals glow and light up the area as small sparkly fragments shine as they reflect the light of the crystals, these fragments are small pockets of harmless gas that take on crystal like properts as they disperce giving the effect that one might be as if they are floating about with the stars in the night sky, the water is allways warm as a few fish live and grow in the water, these fish are harmless and its possable to eat them but because of the crystals in the area and the few in the water around the edge it has caused there scales to become that of crystals causing them to glow and light up the water around them as they swim about in it, the beauty of the area is defantly breath taking, as it makes it a relaxing place to be, many mystical secrets lay here and awate to be discoverd, there is also said to be a guardian that watch's over the area making sure no harm comes to it as it also greets those who come here for all are welcome...

--------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:51 pm
I'm not sure how to judge it. I'm having a little trouble understanding with the grammar and spelling mistakes, honestly.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 am
Hey guys, so I would like to make a new section based around my Plague character, the new one I have created and eventually, hopefully, any other mad science characters. It will be a large underground laboratory, hidden from the surface by a large rock that blends in with the hill side. So how should I go about doing this? and will you guys even let me?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm
Hey, Thor. This sounds a lot like a map we already have, the Crystallis Research Academy. I would suggest reading that, and seeing if it fits in with what you were thinking, and if not, post here what differences your map would have with that one.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 pm
If the area you suggest is similar enough to Crystallis Research Academy, maybe you could bend your character's story a little so that he came from there instead. Maybe even Plague is a variant of the virus that was the main storyline ages ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Alright, I'll take a look, but first, here's an example of what I thought of. Oh and also, I'm hoping this will be the center of a major criminal organization Thingy.

Mountain Laboritory

A forest covers most of this smaller mountain with trees thinning out towards the top. A river flows from taller mountains adjacent to this one eventually splitting with one half disapearing underground, reapearing at the foot of the mountain. Never populated the mountain is covered in old growth showing no signs of inhabitation. A fire killed off most of the trees in ancient times exposing the top of the mountain stripping it of it's soil. It has not recovered since. Towards the top of the mountain, hidden from most angles is a stone door. One that can only be opened by a key, forever lost to mankind ages ago.

Inside the door, a long set of stairs sloping downward for quite sometime before meeting another locked door. Beyond this lies a stone hallway, surprisingly dry, and glistening as if made of glass, leading to a large unlocked door. However this door leads to an equally large elevator. Take this elevator and one can stop at any of four levels each branching off into hundreds of hallways and rooms with the bottom level filled with complicated engineering. Each hallway is filled with rusted pipes and primitive wiring. Some rooms are filled with mechanical parts and others with what could have been laboratories.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:42 pm
Right now, it is very similar to the Crysalis Research Academy, too much that I don't want to approve it. It would need something more distinctive that sent it a part from that map.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:50 pm
Wow, I didn't realize it was so similar. I haven't gotten a chance to check out the laboratory as I only today saw your posts in response to my first one. I'll really check it out now. Though one piece, could you tale a look at my character Dr Steiner? He is the one I based it around and since you know more about chrysalis than i know, perhaps you could give suggestions.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 pm
Maybe he could have been the founder of the Academy ages ago, since I don't think there's an estimated time when it has been opened. Certainly my characters Synthic and Rick would be concerned if the founder of the place they worked in suddenly showed up.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff