Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 pm
(O-o holy snarglecopters. I don't know if I get Columbus Day off. o_O o-o if it's fun..where's your enthusiasm?!)

Rollan crinkled his nose at that, trying not to laugh. "My little neera," he said playfully as he nuzzled her cheek before pressing a soft kiss to it.

As she heard her name being spoken, she came from behind the rock with a large splash and gave her best impression of a roar before grinning up at him to await his response.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:39 pm
(( mrgreen . . . that better? blaugh ))

Laura giggled. "Wanna meet them?" she asked with an excited gleam in her eyes.

Coryn turned and let out a low chuckle. "That roar needs work vyallah . . . I fear it may only frighten off small animals . . ." he said and then ducked his head low to be at the same hight as hers, his snout going under the water slightly and then his eyes. They were closed, but she didn't know that since his eyes had been opened when he went under. Oooh . . . very nice. he thought to her teasingly, not actually seeing anything although he wanted too. He then lifted his head and licked her cheek, blinking the water from his eyes. "You're so beautiful . . ." he said with a contented sigh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:11 pm
(o-o hmm..almost...*throws confetti* Whalah! Instant enthusiasm! <3)

Rollan blinked at that..meet..her parents? But if they didn't like him..what if they tried to keep Laura from him? The thought made him anxious..but she seemed so excited. "Anything for you, my neera." He pressed a kiss to her nose softly as he smiled at her.

Karelym arched a brow, "Well luckily, I have you to scare off all the bigger ones." She chuckled, only to watch as his head ducked under the water. At the thoughts, she blushed scarlet and felt his tongue against her cheek. Little good though it did, she splashed water at him, still blushing, "And you..are too wonderful for words, my vyallah." She smiled up at him, and then grinned wickedly, "Just remember my love..whatever you see of me, I'll expect to see of you in return."

Karelym swayed her hips in the water slightly, a somewhat provacative movement as she teased him. But that was all she did, because she didn't want him feeling bad or frustrated by his dragonism.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 pm
((YAYS!!!))

Laura smiled and then reluctantly, pulled herself away from Rollan and stood up. "Let's go then!" she said excitedly and then looked down at the ground and scuffed her foot a little, her hands held behind her back. "And . . . um . . . can I ride on you again?" she asked, looking up at him, almost afraid to ask.

Coryn groaned, wanting, but not being able to have. "You tease me vyallah . . ." he moaned out, putting his snout below the water and blowing a steady stream of bubbles in frustration.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:35 am
(huh? *brain..ceasing to function..*)

Rollan smiled as she stood, rising as well only to pause as she asked about riding. His face broke into a happy grin as he came forward and caught her in a soft kiss beofre pulling back enough to shift, going into wolf form be. Once there, he smiled at Laura wolfishly before coming forward to nuzzle her, My neera.

Karelym heard the groan and almost had to laugh as he began blowing the bubbled. She smiled at him, longing to have him in her arms. "Sorry..I can always get dressed again if you'd like.." She let the sentenceh hang innocently.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:55 am
((Yays for enthusiasm?))

Laura smiled and got onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she nuzzled her head into his fur. "You're so wonderful Rollan . . ." she said with a happy sigh.

Coryn lifted his nose above the water. That just might be even worse . . . he thought to her, his eyes wide-ish and pleading.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:58 am
Rollan felt her on his back, a most comfortable feeling indeed..his warm neera around him. Had he been human, he'd have been beaming. Thank you, my neera. It's because I have you. With that, he took off and headed towards the gypsy camp.

Karelym watched him lift his nose and smiled, "Never fear, my love. I'll stay this way as long as you like." She moved closer, lifting her hands up to stroke Coryn's snout and revealing a bit more of her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:56 pm
Laura let out a small laugh as he took off towards her home and held on tighter. “Go Rollan! Go!” she called to him teasingly, giggling a little, pretending they were in a race.

Coryn sighed and smiled at the bit more of her body that he could see. It was so tempting to not just lift her out of the water and take a good long look. As it was, his tail wrapped around her and stroked her body softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:24 pm
Rollan felt her holding on tighter, hearing her calling for him to go. With a wolfish grin, he sped up a bit, still ever careful to make sure he was not going so fast or rough that it would be hard for her to stay on or would risk injury. Showing off or amusement mattered little if the cost was Laura's health or happiness. As my neera wishes, he replied playfully.

Karelym heard the sigh, and then felt the tail wrapping around her as it stroked her. She shivered under his touch, desire and pleasure rippling through her. Coryn may have had the form of a dragon..but she knew that it was him, and his touch had always affected her in ways no one elses could. "Mmm..my love, now who's teasing," she said playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:40 pm
Laura laughed and then nuzzled her head into his neck. "I love you Rollan . . ." she said with a smile, feeling very comfortable on his back.

Coryn growled lightly. "You provoked me first." he said, playing back, and then flicked his tail up so that she got a splash of water right in the face.

Elyon stirred but didn't wake up. "Kolan . . ." she murmured, talking in her sleep as she had already proven that she was capable of doing.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 pm
Rollan chuckled as they neared the camp and he stood off on the edge and tilted towards Laura. Are you sure about this, my neera?

Karelym laughed aloud, only to splutter as the water hit her. "You just wait..I'll get you back for that, Cor!" She grinned up at him, making a playful splash that really didn't do anything, but was a playful gesture nonetheless. She'd save the 'getting back' for when he was human.

Kolan had been nearing sleep, he could feel it's dark, soothing tendrils upon him. But the bonds were severed as he heard his vallynra murmur his name in her sleep..was she dreaming of him?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:41 pm
Laura nodded. "After all . . . they're going to have to meet you sooner or later right?" she said, petting him on the neck encouragingly.

Coryn chuckled. "I'm looking forward to it." he said, bringing his snout close to her face and pressing it lightly to her foread before pulling back with a slightly playful twinkle in his eyes.

"Don't go . . ." Elyon muttered, her neck craning a bit as if to reach for someone who was walking away. "Please . . . I . . . I love . . ." and then she fell silent as she went back to the deeper recesses of sleep, curling up a bit into Kolan.

((Sleep talking's fun! mrgreen ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:01 am
(ZzZz..purple..zZzZz..Eiffel tower...Zz.zZzoZoZo..jelly beans..ZzZz.)

Rollan grimaced before nodding, Should I go as the wolf..or as a human?

Karelym smiled as his snout came close and pressed to her, and then she put her hands on her hips as she moved into slightly shallower water, revealing just a little more as she grinned up at him, "Oh really? Anything else you're looking forward to, love?"

Kolan heard her speaking again..telling someone not to go..she loved them? Who was she speaking to? Who did Elyon love?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:23 am
(( . . . bananas . . .))

Laura thought about this. "Maybe as the wolf? I'm not sure . . . but if they see that you're a shifter, kinda like us, then maybe they'll be more willing to accept you . . ." she said, trying to think it out as she talked.

Coryn growled as he eyed what she was starting to reveal. "Plenty . . ." he said in a low voice, trying his hardest not to give into the temptation to drag her to the really shallow waters and just look her up and down like the piece of eye candy she was. He respected her, and would not stoop to such levels.

Elyon curled up to Kolan, a frown upon her face and suddenly she sat up, panting heavily like she had just been running, looking around with worry and a bit of confusion.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:44 am
(Gaspeth! You..fruit name user!)

Rollan nodded again, Wolf it is, my neera..I love you. He glanced at her once for a long moment before heading into the gypsy camp.

Karelym heard the growl and the low voice, and seemed to realize how she was affecting him. She came back into the deeper bits of water, moving closer to Coryn as she placd her hand on his talon, "Thank you for bringing me here, Coryn..I love you," she said softly, hoping to assuage him if he was at all unhappy about her teasing.

Kolan felt her curl up and then wake up with a frown, panting. "Are you alright, Elyon?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games