Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:41 pm
Akari sighed but said nothing. Nothing he could say really...but he did look at Serpahiel to see how she was taking it.

Angelus looked at Pre and then sighed softly...it felt like he could tell exactly what she was feeling. He gently touched Pre's shoulder, "Hey it will be alright..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:49 pm
Pre twirled around and smacked Angelus's hand away the moment he touched her. In her eyes was pure chaos. She had every emotion imaginable going through her mind at that moment, and it caused her fear to intensify to a fever pitch.
She turned and jumped out the window. Her wings appeared and she shot into the sky, leaving a trail of black sparks behind her.

"I don't think you should worry yourselves about that now. You are free of the Academy, and we'll protect you two if anyone decides to come looking for you," KoTari said, trying to give them a purpose.
Seraphiel shook her head, "Wow. I'm not going to doubt KoTari's predictions ever again," She said, awestruck.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:51 pm
spade began to tear up. she touched her eyes. her fingers came away wet and lightly pink. "blood?"

lost grabbed KoTari's arm. something was wrong with spade. she was crying. she had never done that before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"Hey...Are you okay Spade?" KoTari asked.
Seraphiel brought her attention to the two of them as well, "What's going on?" She asked in worry.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:56 pm
Akari looked over at the two in concern as well. He could do nothing if he did not know.

Angelus after she flew away grabbed his head screaming. "What...is happening!? Argh! My head...I feel fear...I never feel fear!? What is going on?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:58 pm
spade began to cry. "i dont know." her voice cracked.

lost looked at her worried. "whats happening?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:00 pm
"I think you should go after her," Tea said to Angelus. Her eyes were averting.

"I think she might be crying. Do you feel sad?" KoTari made an attempt to figure it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:03 pm
spade's heart began to hurt slightly. she began sobbing. "whats happening?!?"

lost grabbed spades hand. he didnt know what to do."she isnt happy"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:06 pm
"Here. This helps sometimes," Seraphiel said and knelt down in front of Spade. She hugged Spade gently, "Don't worry. Let it all out. I'm right here for you," She said with a soothing voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:10 pm
spade continued to sob. all of her own determined aura had been clouded. "what is this?" spade questioned.

lost looked at seraphiel. he hoped this would help her.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm
"Something made you sad, so you're crying. That's a good thing. It means that you are normal. Okay? You're a normal person just like everyone else, and you are able to cry just like everyone else. They are tears of strength," Seraphiel said and continued to hold Spade close.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:20 pm
Angelus nodded and tore off through the skies at mach speeds to catch up to Pre. "Listen Pre...please can we talk about this?"

Akari looked at them all and smiled a bit. in a way they were like a family...a messed up one but a family none the less.

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:20 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. she continued to sob. she began to feel tired. "if this is normal then i wish i wasnt normal"spade mumbled.

lost continued to worry. he had never even know she could feel anything other than a few base emotions. "none of ther other projects can feel anything other than a few base emotions. how is she feeling this only now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm
"Crying is exhausting work, especially if you're not used to it. Why is she crying now? I have no idea, but I think it can wait for the moment," Seraphiel said and looked down at Spade, "If you are tired, would you like to rest in my arms? I'll sing you a song," She said gently, petting Spade's hair.

Pre noticed that she was being followed by Angelus. She also noticed that he was a great deal faster than her. She barrel rolled and tried to get out of his path of flight, going another direction. Black sparked tailed her, accompanied by the occasional tear.
She figured that if she was going to kill herself, she should do it where no one can watch her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. she stopped sobbing but she continued to cry. she was dead tired. "i dont know"

lost nodded. he would wait.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games