Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 pm
Kira pondered on the subject a bit, but it was pretty difficult to understand seeing as he didn't completely understand the Fourth or Mythanos. "Well, if you're that concerned, we could go check on him." He said proposing the idea out there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 am
Tea fidgeted, "But...Don't you have to retrieve an artifact from this forest first?" She asked. She didn't want to tear them away from that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 am
"True...but we can always come back for the treasure." Syra said looking at Tea. Syra was just as curious to find out what happened and why.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:23 am
"I will leave it to you to decide," Tea said. She wanted to know what that was about, but her comrades had something else to do. She let them make the final decision.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:36 am
"I don't have a problem with it..as long as its okay with the others that is." Syra said with a little shrug and looked over at Kira and Keiro and the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:15 pm
" It won't bother me!" Keiro said instantly, sitting on the branch she had stopped at. She was getting excited over all of the action, and between the talk of Angels and Fourths. She really couldn't argue anyway, with no goals of her own except to see what she could of the world. At least, as long as it stayed around. She couldn't help but admit to herself: that energy beam probably would have done it.
" Either way is fine by me," she said, kicking her legs, and watching the others.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:26 pm
(I think the Easter event broke ^_^; )

Tea noticed that pretty much all of them were interested in seeing this being. Fourths were rare on Mythanos...Did they even exist here? From the look on their faces it's not likely.
Tea fluttered down to the ground with her tattered wings trailing sparks behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm
"No problems with going to investigate the Fourth here." He said. He wouldn't of suggested it if he wasn't interested in going. Kira jumped off the tree and landed on his feet on the ground.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm
It was a majority vote. Basically, all of them wanted to see the new creature, "I don't know how to get to that large Spire thing..." Tea said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:34 pm
Syra jumped down from the tree and landed on her feet "Don't worry. We'll lead the way..actually more of Kira will lead the way." she said with a smirk on her face  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:36 am
Keiro slid off her branch and dropped to the ground as well. She quickly brushed away tree litter from her dress. " Do you think it'll even still be standing? I mean, by the time we get there?" she asked, thinking of how big the blast had been.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:17 am
That was one of Tea's fears. That and the Fourth might be killed. She remained quiet though. She wanted to see for sure. It's shocking to know there was a Fourth even here, let alone a Fourth who uses his ability for evil purposes.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm
Kira turned to Keiro. "I hope so. Either way, we should still check everything out over there. Even if the main event is over." He said as he started in the direction towards the tower. Kira just turned back while walking and gave Syra a smile as he lead the way like usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Syra smiled back at Kira and followed after him like usual. She hoped that whatever happened wouldn't create something bigger..but somehow it always found a way to.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 pm
Tea followed them until eventually even she could figure out how to get there, "It's this way," She said and continued walking.

(Exits to Stratus Spire)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games