Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm
Renatus smiled, flattered. "I only know what the traders have told me." he said happily. "But I need to get new ribbons. Mine are in rough shape. Lets swing into the tailor's." Renatus suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:44 pm
"Alright, that sounds good," Lucinda said with her usual smile and a nod. "Lead the way."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm
Renatus nodded then looked up the street. His eyes rested on the tailor's. "Over here." He said pulling Lucinda's hand. He walked towards the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Lucinda looked down as he took her hand, but then she had to focus on staying on her feet as he pulled her along after him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 pm
Renatus pushed open the door to the store and walked inside. He looked around at the many clothes, but settled on the tailor, and the rolls of cloth behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:06 pm
Lucinda followed after him, letting him shop for what he needed in peace.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm
Renatus finished with the tailor, and returned to Lucinda with a bag, smiling. "Look violet!" he said happily, opening the bag and showing her the purple ribbons. "Do you want to get anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Lucinda smiled at the ribbon like she was admiring it. "I think I am well in the way of clothing," she assured him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 pm
"Oh O.K." Renatus said. He slipped the bag into his pack, and looked out a window. "Oh wow! Look at the lights!" Small lights were being lit along the street, which reflected beautifully in the snow. He walked over to the door and opened it to look out and get a better view.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 pm
"Wow," Lucinda said, looking at the scene outside with wide eyes. "That's stunning."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm
Renatus stepped outside and looked down the street. The town center was visible, and he could see a fountain. He wandered towards the fountain, until he was next to it. On each of the tiers of the fountain were small candles, floating of flowers. The candle light was brighter than the streetlamps around it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:24 pm
Lucinda followed after him and stopped when they got to the fountain. She thought it was so beautiful. She had a bright smile on her face.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 pm
Renatus zoned out for a few seconds, before saying quietly "This town really is as beautiful as they say."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENT"Yep." Alfred replied with a grin when Aoi figured out what he was doing. Even though the process itself was fairly simple, he didn't worry about showing it to Aoi because there was more to it than just making a card. "I never used that spell anymore, so I retired the card. See, to us the cards are sort of like the flag of a nation. You have to give it a proper send off when you're done with it. You can't just rip it up and throw it in the trash." he said as his way of explaining why he had acted so strangely to the card and treated it almost like a person. It was almost like a warrior's bond with his sword, except the card caster had fifty two 'sword's.

INDENTWell there wasn't anything he could do with the card when it was drying, so he just sat back and relaxed a bit. "It'll take a while to dry properly." Alfred explained as he watch the wet piece of paper. "After that I've got to paint the symbol on it and water-proof it." After all, the card wouldn't be very useful if it just dissolved when it got wet, or if the paint ran and the symbol became unrecognizable. As he waited for the card to finish drying, he thought about what design he was going to paint on the surface. Of course he already knew the spell he wanted to put onto the card, but there were a lot of variations in the symbol he could use.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:28 pm
"Yes, it has natural wonders," Lucinda said, quietly.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games