Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 pm
"Gia..." Dimitri pleaded. A moment later, a thought occurred to him. "Gia, that's not when the demon's going to take total control, is it?" he asked. If that was it, there had to be something they could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 pm
Giamonde shook his head, "No. That would be too easy. Then all you'd have to do would be to kill me and it would all be over." he said as he lowered his head.

Derrick blinked in surprise at the words, and Elryn looked a little upset. "Monty..don't say things like that. No one's going to..kill you."

Giamonde closed his eyes. "Tomorrow. I'm sure you'll see tomorrow."

Elryn seemed troubled and looked to his cousin worriedly, but what could they do if he refused to speak?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 pm
Dimitri sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed, laying back. "Gia...why won't you let us help?!" he said with angst in his voice. "What is so bad about friends wanting to help friends?" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:32 pm
Giamonde glanced to Dimitri in surprise at the 'friends' bit. It was the first such reference he'd made this whole time. And then he glanced to Derrick, who had frowned slightly but seemed to be doing his best to behave. "I don't have friends. I don't have family. I've hurt everyone whose gotten close to me in some way or another. I've nearly killed the people I love. I think it's time to break the habit." he said bleakly.

Derrick blinked in surprise. It was the first time he'd really heard genuine remorse from Giamonde that directly related to his family and friends. At that, he felt little of the hardness in his heart..crumble.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:23 am
Dimitri looked at Giamonde sympathetically. "Gia...be reasonable," he pleaded. "We can help you break the habit if you let us. You can have a fresh start. You just have to let yourself be open to us, so we can help."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:30 pm
Giamonde looked to Dimitri and spoke almost absently, "You, Elryn, and Thalira were always the closest things I had to family until I met Rochelle. I'd have gladly died for any of you. But I no longer have that option. Ayla's curses will be on me long after you've turned to dust." he lowered his head with a sigh, "Besides, being a turtle or a frog isn't exactly my ideal 'fresh start' and I can't go back to Lyle's body now." Lyle was his persona then, but it wasn't Giamonde or his body, and now the he figured that tomorrow was the day...  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 pm
Dimitri sank down on the corner of the bed. "Dammit, Gia...if you consider me family, then let me help you!" he said, exasperated. "We can figure something out if you'll just talk to me," he pleaded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:28 pm
Giamonde saw the other sink onto the bed and wished suddenly that he could embrace the other. Dimitri was a cross between a younger brother and an older uncle in his mind. Sometimes needing guidance, sometimes teaching. But it made no difference, did it? "Mitri.." he said in a softer tone, using the other's endearment nickname again, "While you were trapped as a dog, Ayla's curse was only growing stronger. I'm fighting demons and age, you're just getting your strength back. I'm grateful that you want to help..and you are my family. But there's nothing anyone can do."

Derrick scowled and suddenly tossed Giamonde onto the bed. The turtle Giamonde blinked in surprise and got into his shell as he hit the bed, coming out after words. "What was that for?"

"Because you're being a dumbarse. He's trying to help you. He cares about you. So does Elryn. And I guess if I'm not gonna let you die I'm gonna help to." he muttered the last bit, "So you'd better help us or I may as well just throw you out the window."

Giamonde considered that before sighing, "Look. Even if there is something you can do. It can't happen until the morning. If you want to help, try then."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Dimitri turned and gave Giamonde a weak smile. "Thanks, Gia. Can't you tell me anything about what is going on, though?" he asked. "Or is that part of the silence binding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:43 am
(AMAZING UPDATES! *Tacklez/Hugglez* ^___^ Much purplenezz! <3)

Giamonde shook his head, "Silence bound." he said with a sigh, "And I won't have my head on straight tomorrow to tell you even if the bind loosens up."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:45 pm
((hehe...thx! But yea, my stupid allergies were bugging me bad yesterday crying ))

Dimitri nodded in understanding. "Well...will we be safe here or should we venture back to the other house?" he asked, not wanting anyone else in danger. But for that matter, he wasn't sure if Giamonde meant that he would be dangerous.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:16 pm
(T___T Aww *givez you a comfy pillow and a cookie* Are they any better today? What are you allergic to?)

Giamonde shook his wrinkly, turtle's head. "I won't be causing any trouble tomorrow. Not of a dangerous nature at least. You'll be fine. I would have asked you to leave me by myself if it would have been dangerous."

Elryn growled, "Quit trying to get yourself alone! We're not leaving you, dummy! We're family, not fair-weather friends you dimrod."

Giamonde said amusedly, "I've always liked nimrod better myself, dog-boy."

Elryn growled and batted a paw at Giamonde, who snickered turtleishly as he ducked inside of his shell. Elryn smiled doggishly, gladdened that Giamonde was a little playful at least. And then he looked to his cousin and clambered over to him, placing his front paws against the other's thighs before playfully batting one at Dimitri's arm, "Rawr." he said with a doggish smile. Elryn was very happy with his cousin too..he'd stayed loyal to Elryn even in the face of Derrick..something he hadn't thought Dimitri would do. At the thought, he suddenly bounced up and gave Derrick a sloppy doggy kiss as he growled happily and said cheerily, "I love you, cuz."

Derrick watched the play with a smile, chuckling at Elryn's dog behavior. All three men knew what it was like to be dog, which made it more amusing in a way.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 am
((my 2 dogs and cat cool but its alright biggrin Better now. and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!))

"ACK!!!" Dimitri chuckled. "Doggy slobbers!" he said playfully. He grabbed Elryn under his arm, giving him noogies. Smiling as he released him, he said, "I love you, too, cuz."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:04 pm
(o-o oh my. And haha, thank you! It's not till tomorrow, but thank you! ^___^ *Happy dancez*)

Elryn growled playfully as he was given noogies, squirming in Dimitri's grasp. As he was released, he smiled doggishly at the words. "What a sweetheart." he said in a slightly feminine voice, teasing his cousin.

Derrick chuckled and Giamonde cracked a turtlish smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:27 pm
((I know, but I wanted to get it in early xd Besides...I think birthday celebrations should be more than just one day wink ))

"Alright...you asked for it!" Dimitri chuckled, grabbing Elryn up again. He proceeded to give him more noogies. "Say uncle!" he teased playfully.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games